the reason why you act like that was.....

Did you played with me?

REOWOOK'S POV

" Reowook" he said and hugged me. he went back inside the dorm and i looked at him. His clothes were like a second skin and i looked at his abs with lust. i shook my head. ' since when did i became so ert.' i thought. " i'm sorry Reowook. i know we havent been together like lover, but the reason i act like that was because...."he paused and took a deep breath " because soon i have a schendule where i'm apart from you for a long time. and i'll will miss you so i needed to be away from you for a while or else i cant concentrate and it will be longer. and i dont want to." Yesung said. i shook my head." i only came to you because i dont want you to be sick, but to make such kind of excuse is really lame. you can just tell me in my face if you dont like me." and i walked to our room and started to change clothes.

 

 

Next day~~

YESUNG'S POV

i couldnt sleep at all. Reowook doesnt wants to believe me. and today i needed to go to japan to film some movie.(A/N:dont know which movie.) i quietly opened his door and gave him a kiss on his cheek while he slept. he cutely purred and i sighed and said" sleep well my beautiful cute little angel" and i walked away.my manager brought me to the airport, soon as i stepped inside the plane i feared that Reowook would fall for someone else while i'm gone. i sighed, ' ill trust his love for me' i thought and sat down, waited for the plane to depart.

NO ONE'S POV:

Reowook stood up and looked around. he opened their closet and immidiatly realiside that some of Yesung's clothes were gone. he ran put his room, to the other room, dont care what they where doing and searched for his lover. then the front door went open and Reowook sprinted to the door but find their manager in the frontdoor. "WOAH missed me?" the manager said and laughed. " Where is yesung?" Reowook asked and the manager said " wait a second. i want to tell it to everybody" and waited till the others came downstairs. " Well as you see yesung isnt here. he got an another schendule and flew to japan this morning and wont be with us for a while." and reowook frozed.' then yesung wasnt lying. h-he really has an other schendule.' he thought and then his phone rang, he got a message from his lover.

+++++++++++

Hi, my cute little angel,

you awake?

i really wish that you are here with me.

and i know you wont believe me.

if i said that i'm in japan.

but i really love you and missed you.

so before i come back. please dont

fall for anyone else who are uglier than me XD

so bye bye Yesung

P.S. I love you... i cant get enough of telling you

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reowook cried and smiled at the same time, he quicly sent something back. he looked at his wallpaper and kissed his screen.

"sorry yesung, i'm sorry for not believing you. but beleive me and trust my love. i wont fall for someone uglier than you." he giggled softly." i wont fall for anyone but you" he wispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry sorry sorry...

for not updating for a long time.

and also for the short chapter.

i hope you like it.

thanks for reading and waiting for me to update it.

please comment and subscribe.

 

Bye bye fan1901

 

p.s. i wont be able to update for a while since i'm taking classes in high speed. 2years in 1 (2NE1 XD)

and that really a lot so please wait for me. thank you