dont give up.

Did you played with me?

NO ONE'S POV:

After a few days donghae could finally go back to the dorm, they held a big party not only suju but almost the whole sm family came. when the party ended they cleaned everything and went to bed. donghae saw siwon picking up his clothes and stuff in his suitcase. siwon smiled and said "i'm glad your healthy again, i'll move to eunhyuk room and eunhyuk would come here, i bet you'll like that" and then he left the room. donghae's heart it began to break

' siwon, just wait, dont give up on me, soon after i made you suffer, i want to start over again. so please dont gave up.' donghae thought. But then Siwon came back in and said "Leeteuk forbid me to change rooms, so how about we make two rooms of it." and he started to pulling at bed and pushing on closets, but before he could go on Donghae suddenly backhugged him and said "please don't do that, i can't sleep if you make it two different rooms of it" and he begin to sob.

Siwon quickly turned around and hugged him back and said " i'm sorry dongie, i'll put everthing back, so dont worry, please don't cry baby,  forgot you were scared to sleep alone." and Siwon kissed Donghae on his lips. soon donghae kissed him back.

suddenly Eunhyuk came in and said angry " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND" and Siwon let go and started on the ground and said " i'm sorry, i couldn't hold back, i wouldn't touch him if i could change rooms with you. " Suddenly sungmin came in and dragged Heechul with him and he stared at donghae and said " Donghae, we are sorry that we hurt you."

and he looked at heechul " yeah, i'm sorry donghae, i just wanted to make Sungmin jealious, but i didn't know that you were dating Siwon and he also didn't tell me anything. so i'm sorry" and Donghae nodded, but before he could say anything Siwon cut it off and said " the old Donghae would forgive you, but since he forgot me as his boyfriend, there is nothing you did wrong." and he walked away.

Donghae went after him and found him looking out the window like he lost something special. he noticed someone was looking at him and turned around. he smiled at Donghae and said " i'm sorry, that i kissed you, you probebly hate me now, i would say that i dont care, but that would be a lie."

and he went downstairs leaving a hurting donghae behind. for a second Donghae realised that when he hurts Siwon his heart would break too. he doesn't want to go on since he hurted siwon so much already and he ran after siwon. he almost walked inside there room till he heard someone tlaking.

" donghae, i love you, but since you can't remember me, i have no reason to keep on hoping that you will give me your love. so my love, my feling, please go and don't come back ever agai-." donghae rushed inside the room and bumped into Siwon and kissed him roughly, like siwon really would leave him. after a few seconds Donghae let go and found siwon looking at him with his eyes wide open.

" S-Siwon, i need to apoligize for something, please dont hate me after wards." and siwon nodded, " i never lost my memory, i just pretend, since you hurted me, but i realised that when i made you suffer, i would also suffer." and Donghae looked at the ground, maybe Siwon would hate him. siwon took Dongahe's chin and lifted up and said " i will forgive you only tthis time, but never do this again. or else i'll give you a really hot dirty punishment" and Donghae blushed.

_________________________________________________________

hi, sorry it took a long time to write this chapter eventhought this one was so boring and short.

next time i'll write some sihae . but i wont be able to update soon, cause i always push my homework aside to read fanfics, or watching shinee, SUJU.

so bye bye^ ^ fan1901

p.s. watch intimate not with Super junior, i was almost dying from laughter when i watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a10NGfFG8vo