am i dreaming

Did you played with me?

YAYYY... i'm back. finally i got things right and done. so this chapter may be a bit boring, since its been a while since i wrote a chapter, so i need to get back into *fanfic* writing mode,

__________________________________________________________________________________________

HEECHUL'S POV:

"could it really be hankyung?' i asked myself and a went to his room and knocked on at the door.  "hankyung" i said and he looked up. he got a shocked expression on his face and shuttered" w-what's wrong he-heechul?" and i walked closer to him amd said" why didn't you tell me, the one who thrully loves me was you." and he looked away. " because you never looked at me. everytime i did something funny, you would just look bored, while others where laughing, so i noticed that even if i'm gonna try that it was all pointless." and i was stunned, i really don't know what to say. 

"i..i" Hankyung shook his head and said " i'll leave right now, and when i'm back i'll see that you left my room." and he wanted to walk away. but i stopped him by holding his hand and said " But why, why do you want me to leave?" and he answered " because, you already appreared in my dreams every night and then you'll always dissapear when i come back. so to keep my hopes down, i'll leave the room." and he pulled his hand out my grip.

but i didn't let him go that far from me and turned him around and kissed him roughly on his lips. his eyes went wide open and when i let his lips go he asked " i-i'm not dreaming right?" and i shyly nodded.' i cant believe i kissed him.' i thought and i felt my heart began race and now i knew the one who made my heart jumping out of my chest wasn't sungmin, but hankyung. he smiled and hugged me thightly, like i would fade away. i hugged him back and put my head on his chest and smiled. my real love. he let go and looked at me before he kissed me again. we walked to his bed and we cuddeled on his bed before falling asleep.

HANKYUNG'S POV:

when i woke up i was alone in my bed. " i knew it was a dream. like he would really fall in love with me.' i thought and went after the morning shower downstairs to eat some breakfast. then i saw heechul cooking something and he turned around. i quickly looked away. i didn't noticed that heechul walked toward me and took my hand. i looked at him and saw him blushing bright red and said " i made some breakfast. come eat with me yeo-yeobo" he said and i smiled.

i shook the thought that heechul loving me was a dream off and went to eat with him. " heechul say AAAHHH"  i said and he looked down at the table with burning cheeks and slowly rise his head before taking a piece of his home made breakfast in his mouth and chewed on it. i whipped some sauce of his lips and it.

he was so embarressed and i smiled. the person i love was so cute. and i leaned closer and gave him a peck on his lips. he returned the peck with a kiss and the kiss went rougher deeper and full of passion. "OMG HEECHUL, HANKYUNG, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" we heard someone and turned around.

" Y-Yessung, R-Reowook, i- i can expain" heechul siad while pushing me away. ' maybe he wasn't ready yet to tell the others that we were dating...DAting? Are we accually dating?' i asked my self and saw heechul almost in tears and sighed. he wasn't ready and i said " Look, don't panic now ok, we were just looking how it would feel to kiss someone else. i can try it on reowook  too if you want" and Yessung pulled reowook behind him and yelled " NOOOO...REOWOOK IS MINE" and he dragged him aways from me.

i looked at Heechul and he asked " are you really gonna try this on Reowook" and he got tears in his eyes and looked at his feet. i chunckeled and took his chin and made him look at me." no way, not now that i have such a bueatiful love in front of my eyes." and ehe blushed. " Heechul, are we together now or not" i asked and he looked at me and said " i thought we were together, but if you dont want too i-" i cut him off with a kiss and whispered against his lips

" ofcourse i want it, i just wanted to make sure i can make you mine. and no body can take you away from me. but i was just wondering why you wanted to cry  just back then" and he looked at me and said " because they will sespare us if they knew we were dating." and i chunckeld and said" then i'll just take you back evrytime they sespare us" and he smiledand put his arms around my neck and gave me a peck on my lips before going into a deeper kiss.

NO ONE'S POV:

Once Yessung dragged Reowook away to there room, reowook looked at him with hope. ' does yessung really love me?' reowook thought. soon as yessung let reowook go " Yesung" reowook said and yessung glared at him and then laugh. " did you really thought that i would love you" he said and reowook's heart broke. ' yeah i was stupid to believe that.' reowook thought while tring hard to hold his tears and ran to his room and cried. Yesung sighed and whispered. " reowook, i love you, but kangin also loves you and i can't steal my best friends love." and sighed before going to take a shower. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

so this chapter isn't that great right, i'm sorry. but anyway, will Yessung and Reowook be together or will kangin take him. ffind it in the next chapter(s?)

so till then bye bye ^ ^fan1901