The end

Did you played with me?

39179-Meaningful+Life+Quotes+%23Life+L.j

 

 

NO ONE'S POV:

“D-Donghae what are you doing here?” he asked in confusion. Without answering Siwon’s question Donghae ran towards this ex and hugged him tightly.

“Please only if it’s for once, please hold me, just play with me. Just once before I decide to let you go and give you to your new lover. Just please, just once” Donghae said as he looked with hope and desperation to get an okay.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzeaKlIV8mpmh66CiLbom

“I’m sorry, but i can’t , not anymore” Siwon said as he pushed him away softly. “Ohh… yeah, I guess your right…” Donghae stepped away as he left with the rejection stabbing in his head.  Days, months  have been hard for donghae as he tried to be like he was before he fell in love with the heart breaker and nights were pitch black, cold and full of tears. It’s been fun these years, but now it has become to an end.  Let’s start over and with someone who doesn’t play with me thru the whole relationship.

He smiled as he cheered along the crowd to see how Siwon kissed Yoona. Finally those two got married and will live long and happily. “Congratulations”he yelled and smiled happiluy for the first time in so many times.

He finally let go of the things that was dear to him. Their relationship will always stay in his memory, like a treasure.

He look at his side, where a muscular male stood next to him, smiling lovely and caring. It was like love on the first sight. He smiled back and blushed when trhe man hold his hand.

~The end of Sihae~

 

sorry, for ending it like this, but after all these years, i came to an descion to end it.  

inspirationalquote9.png

 

that's how i feel on his story. they have their break up makke up a several times already, but there needs to be an end.

I think i'll still update some few chapter about the others but please don't expect something nice from it.

 

Thanks for reading my stories and chapters for all these years. I hope you enjoyed it