my strong lover.... or friend

Did you played with me?

im sorry for my bad bad english enjoy reading!!!!

LEETEUK'S POV:

i've been wondering about my feelings for Kangin, my hearts pounds hard everytime im near him and wants to kiss his lips everytime he hugs me, i guess it's love... But i dont know his feelings for me...maybe... maybe he doesn't even have those feelings for me as i have them for him... suddenly my heart began to ache when i thought about kangin not having feelings for me.

"hi Leeteuk hyung" i heard Kangin yell and i turned around with a smile. but it tried to vanish, i tried hard to keep it, why my smile began to vanish because Kangin came in hugging and planting kisses on sungmin's cheek. 'he has definatly NO feeling for ME' i thought, my heart began to ache more and more, i couldn't stand it, beinghee with the one you have feelings for be he doesn't have for you. i excussed myself before walking away from that couple,

'maybe he thinks im to old for him, to ugly or i'm just not his type...'  i thought when i was outside, i decided to go to the SHINee dorm since TVXQ's yunho is crying missing his lover Jaejoong and Changmin missing his Jaejoong umma's food, so i called them to say i would come over.

'well as long as Kangin is happy i should be happy for him too right?' my thoughts made me depresser by second, i took a deep breath and tried to think of something else. soon as i reached their frontdoor, i heard " YAH, ONEW HYUNG, NO MORE CHICKEN FOR A WEEK, NOW ITS ENOUGH. NOW CLEAN THE TABLE, BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND MAKE NO CHICKEN FOR THREE WEEKS"

 then it was quiet for a minute, but then i heard a loud crash  "onew condition!"  i sang before i rang the bell. "oh Leeteuk hyung, come in before umma kills onew hyung" taemin said, i nodded before taking of my shoes and walking in the livingroom. "hello, leeteuk hyung, what brings you here?" key said,

"well,... i was wondering when did you realised that you were in love with the other?" i asked. "Well, back then when key and i first met, he was really quiet. buut after knowing him better he was really sweet and nice to others, he acted like a perfect girlfriend. manager hyung made us do fanservice, but after a while i needed to date shin sekyung, after i date her key wouldn't talk or touch me unless when it needed. at that moment i felt my heart hurts a lot, so i realised i had fallen for him." Jonghyung said, as he let key sit on hi lap.

" the first time i met jonghyun, i almost fell for him. i liked to do the fan service, i was about to ask if he would go ouut with me or has feelings for me. but then i heard he was dating sekyung, my heart it broke, then i thought i would never make a chance on him, so i tried to burry my feelings for him, by time my heart was repaired, i decided not to talk to him.

but when they broke up i was happy, i knew it was bad to feel happy when your best friend broke up, but my feelings for him never left. but  didnt ask him out right away, because i knew he would hate me after i did that. so after a few months we were talking again, but he kept talking about sekyung and my heart kept sinking, from that point i knew he really loved her and he would never look at me, like he would look at sekyung, so i gave up.

but one day i confessed with tears because those feelings kept bugging me before he could answer i ran from him." Key told his part of the story. "what happened then" i asked, "Well, after he confessed i didnt know what to do, i never knew he had feelings for me, but when i saw him running away from me, i couldnt help but wanting him in my arms so i ran as ast as i could after him and hugged him tightly after i catched him. he tried to escape, but soon as our lips met, he didnt try to escape anymore. after we parted our lips,

i confessed, but he didn't believe, i kissed him again but with more passion, i told him sekyung and i never kissed before. he kinda believe me after that and now we are a happy couple and sometimes doing things in a weird position that makes him embarressed, because he's so cute when he's embarressed." key blushed and hit him on his arm.

"Yeobo, why are you teling leeteuk hyung this kind of things." Key said as cover his face with jonghyuns vest. "kekeke Mianhe yeobo" jonghyun said and pulled key out his vest and kissed him lightly.

 

"Umma~ umma~ umma~ minho is bulling me" taemin yelled. "Key i didnt" minho also yelled. "STOP YELLING, SIT DOWN QUETLY WE HAVE A GUEST HERE." Key yelled angry, they sit quietly but taemin whined "but umma~ minho really bullied me. if umma doesnt help me, umma doesnt love taeminni" taemin said using his puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Key left jonghyuns lap and kissed taemins forehead. "mianhe taeminni. umma loves my cute taeminni-baby. minho stop bulling the maknae" key said, then an voice was heard "taeminni come and play with me" infinites Sungjong yelled. "umma can i go?" taemin used his puppy eyes again. "taemin's key umma please" sungjong also used his puppy eyes. key sighed and waved to them " YAY, come minho lets play together with Myungsoo" sungjong said and the three ran outside.

"key you spoil your maknae too much. look at our kyuhyun, he's evil because we dont spoil him." i said. "well, then i rather want to have a spoil maknae than a evil maknae" key said i nodded. then onew came in hugging key "key, i cleaned the kitchen, the toilet and my room, can i please have chicken now, please key umma~" onew whined. "yah im not you umma. you are older than me. " key said but sighed and nodded. "yay chicken" onew cheered but tripped and fell. "onew condition~" we sang.

i decided it was time to go back to my own dorm, soon as i came in i saw kangin with sungmin. 'maybe its better to burry my feelings for kangin since he's dating sungmin...' i thought my heart hurts a little bit, but it's better than to know that kangin will hate me after i confessed. i looked at the tme and it was time that all the members came together to discuse what to do tommorow after work. sihae, yewook, hangchul, kyuhyun,

kangmin were already sitting on the ground. instead of sitting next o kangin where i normally sit, i sat next to kyuhyun. "how about going to the zoo?" Kangin asked to me, i ignore him and said "how about going to the amusement park." kangin stood up, grabbing my arm and dragged me to his room. "leeteuk, what's the meaning of ignoring me?" he said, i still didnt spoke to him and he said.

"i dont want to do this yet, but you made me." i looked at him, but then my eyes widen, his lips were on mine. "leeteuk, i know you may have feelings for me, or they left, i just want to say i-"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

so i updated, i hope you liked it.sorry for the short chapter TT^TT i dropped my smartphone and now thae half of my phone doesn't work. i cant get inside my phone TT^TT TT^TT

i hope it will be fine again if the battery is dead... my mother will kill me if she finds out that i broke my phone after having it for 3/4 months

anyway done complaining about my phone that i want to smash against the wall to make it functional normal again... subscribe, comment and vote.

"what's kangin about to say...."

what made kyuhyun not killing kangin for hugging and kissing sungmin???

well till next time bye fan1901... (who wants to give her/his smartphone to me? just kidding)