did you lie

Did you played with me?

NO ONE'S POV:

from the day Reowook knew Yesung wouldn't ever love him back, he gave up. 'i should have known that he was just playing with me, like i would eve be his.' reowook thought and a tears rolled down his cheek. suddenly the door went open and KAngin came in angry. " what's wrong Kangin hyung?" Reowook asked and Kangin looked at him and said " today i came to know that my best friend also liked the person i love." and reowook looked said, since he knew kangin's  best friend was yesung. ' this is why he dont want me. he love someone else.' reowook thought and said. "yeah, today i also came to know that the person i had a crush on, doesn't love me. but i still love him, and alway will" and showed a sad smile and Kangin felt sad. he knew Reowook had a crush on Yesung.

and now since he knew that yesung also loved him he sighed and thought. ' well since i can't have Reowook, i can aim for his happiness.' They talked some more t ill it was dinnertime. they both came down and soon as Reowook saw Yesung he felt his heart break. he inhaled deeply befor walking to the table. there were two chairs, one next to yesung and one next to Siwon. Reowook wanted to take the chair next to Siwon, but Kangin was faster and took the chair. Reowook pouted and went to sit at the other one,Yesung was happy when he saw Reowook sit next to him but his smile dissapear wwhen he saw Reowook sitting so far as he can away from him.

Yesung sighed and thought' this is what i get from hurting him. but i dont want to lose my best friend, but i also dont want to lose the one i love' but kangin saw how Reowook sat en pushed him back and said" i cant eat if your sitting that close to me." and Reowook sighed and went back. Soon he dropped his fork and wanted to ick it up, but yesung already did. Yesung wanted to give him, but Reowook ingnore him. Yesung sighed and put the fork on the table and went to eat. when everyone was almost done, yesung was not even at the half of his bowl.

"i'll clean the table after eating, so go play, watch, sleep, anything you want."Yesung said and everyone nodded and left. Yesung sighed. he couldn't eat. the food just dont want to go down. he look at the chair reowook just sat and touched it. "i'm sorry reowook. i urt you, and now you wouldn't even look at me nor talk to me. it hurts to know that soon you will be kangin's." he whispered. he placed his bowl at the table and tears hit the table. he didn't want to give Reowook to Kangin, but he was his best friend.

He cleaned the table before going to his room. suddenly he heard voices in his room and place is ear at the door. " Reowook, i know you love Yesung, and i know he als loves you." i heard someone, who's voice sounds like kangin's. " No you are lying. he doesn't and he will never do" Reowook said. Suddenly i heard my voice in my room. " Reowook, i love you, but kangn also loves you and i can't steal my best friends love."

>>>>>>>>> inside the room.

Reowook looked at Kangin and said "You love me..?" and kangin nodded. but when i knew you both suffer because i love you, i wanted to push my feeling away from you and make sure you were happy with Yesung.

Suddenly the door flung open and Yesung ran inside towards kangin and rised his hand. " YESUNG" Reowook yelled, but then Yesung hugged him and let him go again. " why, why aren't you aiming for reowook. he is still free and now he knows you love him. maybe his feeling will change for you."  and Kangin let yesung hear something "yeah, today i also came to know that the person i had a crush on, doesn't love me. but i still love him, and alway will" and Yesung looked at Reowook as he looked away. they kept staring at each other and didn't noticed that Kangin left the door.

" So you lied that you didn't love me for Kangin" Reowook siad and Yesung nodded. " DO you still love me, yesung hyung?" reowook asked and looked at the ground. Yesung didn't say anything and came closer. ' he don't or else he would say yes right' reowook thought, but then he felt a hand taking his chin and then he felt yesung's lips. they felt so soft and started to kiss him back. Reowook trow his arms around yesung's neck and pulled yesung closer.

Yesung's arms traveled to Reowooks waist and also pulled Reowook closer to himself. they walked towards His bed and fell onto it. they kept on making out without breaking the kiss. but soon breaking the kiss for air. " Reowook, would you go out with me?" and Reowook nodded and hugged Yesung. He was so happy that finally his love returned his feelings.

at meanwhile.

"MHMM...HANK...YUNG... MORE" Heechul moaned.

________________________________

Hellloo!!! Fan1901 here.

i hope this story is a bit better than the one before. and so What are Heechul and Hankyung doing.

MAybe a massage or are they doing it?"

Opion 1:

massage

option 2:

doing it.( you know doing that stuff)

 

anyway thanks to the subscribers, the people who comment and the silent readers for reading, and waiting for me to come back. (i really felt touched

TT-TT) . please comment and subscribe.

Well BYe BYE fan1901^ ^