was last night... fake?

Did you played with me?

HEECHUL'S POV:

"hankyung" and he turned around. " can i sleep with you tonight" i asked but then my heart broke in pieces. " hankyung. yeobo, you said we are going to my house today right" a mysterious girl said and hangkeng turned around again and said to me." sorry Heechul, sleep in your own room. and if you cant sleep, reowook is also alone" and i nodded my broken heart turned into dust and i quickly walked away.

"so you already had a girlfriend and you played with me and... everything was fake, the love... the " i closed the door of my room and leaned against it,crying out mine painfull tears. i went to shower and used a lot and i mean a lot of soap, to wash away hangkyung's touches, after i was done showering, i told myself ' i'm sure i can't stop loving him right now, i'll try to love him from afar.' but then i stood stil for a moment and thought.

' does this means that he dumped me... maybe he wanted children and since i'm a male...i cant give him any' i walked to his room and cleaned the sheets that were stained and smelled to our ious fake, meaningless night. i quickly whiped away my just formed tears and left his room. i switch rooms with leeteuk and tried to forget what we did.

the whole night i was feeling cold and sleepless, i stepped out the bed and walked to the kitchen to drink some water till i heard some noices and i sneeked closer and started eavesdropping.

************conversation***************

Male voice: Because of you Heechul hates me now.

Female: who cares. he thinks he pretty, but he never looked anything like that he 's just some dirty .

BAM !!!! (something slammed on the table)

MAle ANGRY:DONT YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY HEECHUL. HE IS WAY AND WAY MORE PRETTIER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE.

Female: then tell him, why you dump him. i'm sure he wont beleive you now anymore.

the male kept silent and sighed: Just never talk like that about him, you know i'll never love you even if you kill me, my heart belongs to heechul.

************end conversation***********

i ran inside the kitchen and Hankyung looked in shock and i hugged him.

"please tell me that you still love me" i said and he pushed me away and said" so you heard what we said" and i nodded. he bursted in laughter and said "that was all fake, just like my love for you. i think you hadn't noticed that after the things we did i went to wash myself really clean. all touch of you i washed away"

i was a fool, cause i got fooled again. "is that so ...then i'll say one thing to you before i forget you completly. i hate you forever and ever, to me your dead now. goodbye Hankyung-ssi" and i walked away to the room i'm staying. soon as i reached the bed i played my face in the pillow and cried.

'goodbye hangkyung' was the phrase that kept echoing in my head and then i felt asleep, where i fell into a deep, deep hole, waiting for that person i loved to come and pull me up again. but i know that, that never will happen again.

--------------------------------------------------

HANKYUNG'S POV:

"is that so ...then i'll say one thing to you before i forget you completly. i hate you forever and ever, to me your dead now. goodbye Hangkyung-ssi" the phrase heechul said to me, killed my heart. 'Heechul, if you knew why i did that, then things wouldn't be this painfull. everything i said was fake. to me last night was one of my most previous memories i made with you.' i thought, but then that stupid annoying girl disturbed me again. " i'm talking to you. now heechul broke up with you we can go back to China, and leave this gay group." i couldn't hold my anger anymore and slapped her in her face." i know slapping a female is bad, but never ever say that Super Junior is gay. there are couples in Suju, so what. and im sure if heechul knew what's going on, he would turn into our SUJU DIVA and kill you" i said scary. she backed away a bit and screamed then "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS. IM SURE YOU PARENTS WILL LOVE YOU FOR THIS. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

i quickly dailed my parents number

----------------phone conversation--------------------

H: mom is that you?

M: yes, what's wrong...

H: did some unknown girl talk to you about her and me?

M: no, *ding dong* oh there is someone at the door.

H: mom no, wait talk to me first.

M: oh ok, it sounds really important.

H: that girl is crazy. mom i... i fell for a member, and we love each other.

but that girl treaten me that if i dont marry her she would hurt you.

M: Hankyung, honey, you know that gender doesn't matter, if he/she makes you happy. i'll deal with her ok honey.

H: really... but wait, i read some stories and said if parents agree first and then behind their backs they hurt their lovers and force them to marry someone else.

M: HANKYUNG, do you think that of you mother? i'm not that kind of mother. i only want my son happy. and since i met heechul i really like him. he can take care and controle you.

H: ehhh.... how did you know about us?

M: ehhh.... well, that girl came and told me. and leeteuk told me also, but he said that you were extremely happy with heechul, so i almost kicked that girl out my house.

H: thanks mom, i love you

M: i love you too, hankeng, and hurry up and make heechul happy, before i sent you in a box to heechul with the words love me or kill me.

H: but- but mom... he hates me... so he-he will kill me

M: your own fault hahahahaha

H: mo-

LINES DEAD

----------------end conversation--------------------------

parents are scary.

without knowing it was morning already and everyone came downstairs and my eyes met Heechul's he quickly looked away and sat in silent, i almost touched him but he backed away. scared of getting hurt by me. "heechul" i whispered, he shook his head and ran upstairs. it doesn't matter if he hates me now. i want to clear things up first and i ran after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

Siwon was friendlier with Eunhyuk than normal and Donghae started to worry. 'what if he started to like him instead of me... no way. i need to obstruct it before they get more comfortable.' Donghae thought and walked to the two who were laughing and playing. "what do you think of Donghae" Eunhyuk said and donghae stopped moving and listened carefully.

"nothing special. i just needed to have someone to take care of my needs." SIwon said and donghae flinch. he stumbled and knock down a vase. the two looked up and siwon's eyes went big. (bigger than SHINee's Minho's XD) "so im just something to release you needs" Donghae said and cried, before Siwon could say or do something he ran away.

Donghae ran to his room and locked himslef in the room he started to pack all his clothes and ran out his just unlocked room. Siwon grabbed his arm, but he just flung his hand away and said without looking."let's break up, if we ever were together." and he ran out the door. he knew whatever happens he could stay at ReoWook's house in Incheon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A HEART BREAKING CHAPTER. DONT HATE ME T-T

TO MARIUM:

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF MY SPECIAL EUNSIHAE CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ACCEPTING ME AS FRIEND ON FB.

TO THE OTHER READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND THE SILENT READERS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.AND FOR THE LOVERS OF HANCHUL AND MAYBE MAYBE YEWOOK ARE MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER(S)

SO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

BYE BYE CHU~ FAN1901 ^ ^