Final...

Did you played with me?

first of all, I'm very sorry for not updating all the stories.

It's just i'm out of ideas ( my fav kpop groups have kinda dissapeared and new groups have entered the stage )and my work has been pilling up these few years.

Finally im having a week off so i decided to add this one last chapter before completing story.

Thank you for reading and commenting this story these past few years.

So one last time...

 

Previously on Did you played with me?

" Reowook" he said and hugged me. he went back inside the dorm and i looked at him. His clothes were like a second skin and i looked at his abs with lust. i shook my head. ' since when did i became so ert.' i thought. " i'm sorry Reowook. i know we havent been together like lover, but the reason i act like that was because...."

... because of work, my age and everything... it's too much for me. I can't take it anymore." Yesung sad as frustration and sadness was visible in his eyes. " Why didn't you tell me, I could've helped you" Reowook said as hugged his lover. "I was scared that maybe now that we are older, maybe not wiser, you might leave me for some other guy" he said. Reokwook took Yesungs face in both hand and stared in his eyes. " I've also aged Yeobo. I'm not that young anymore to go and searched for a new flame. The time we spend together, the love we share. with a new lover those things can't compare. so trust me, when i say i love you OK" Reowook said and Yesung nodded his head and sighed.

" Next time, i'll difiantly talkl to you and spill eveything I have inside my heaart" Yesung said and gave Reowook a chase kiss on the lips. He grabbed his lovers hand and held it tightly earning a lovly smile from his bae.

Finally the pressure on Yesungs shoulders were lifted. He felt like he could breath normally. He looked to side seeing a happy reowook made him smile again and his heart fluttered.

" I'll love you for the rest of my life" he said. " why, are you so romantic. you are making me cry" reowook said as he smiled whlie whiping his tears.

" Because without  you, i'm not complete, like an apple pie without apples, is not an apple pie. it's not complete" he said making reowook laugh at the example.

" Yes indeed. you are the one who keeps me alive. withou you im like a fish out of water." Reowook said.

As so the continue these romantic methaphors on the way back to their home.

 

~~~ The End~~~

 

Thank you all and maybe somewhere in the future we will be meeting again 

Loves fan1901 <3

bye bye