i dont believe you anymore

Did you played with me?

DONGSAENG'S POV:

'I knew whatever happens I could stay at ReoWook's house in Incheon. i cried on my way to Reowook's house, how could i be such a fool...all those moments of ...us... are ...meaningless. the only thing i meant to him was something that takes care of him needs... ' i thought and as the rain fall and so my tears. my phone kept ringing, the person that i hate but also the person that i love called me, i blocked his number and erase him from my phone before i shut down my phone.

I hope he's happy with Eunhyuk. a something like me, will be forgotten soon, Eunhyuk can take care of his needs and take care of him and love him... and more tears felt down my face. Soon as i reached Reowook's house i rang the doorbell and reowook's eomma opened the door, finding me crying on the door opening, she hugged me tightly and led me to the couch, she whipped my tears and let me talk.

“why am i such a fool. siwon never loved. all this time he used me for his needs.” i cried, she hugged me tightly and said “its alright, everything's gonna be alright” i shook my head “for him maybe. but for me. it will never be ok again. i wish them happiness” i said before i went unconscious.

NO ONE'S POV:

after donghae went unconscious, reowook's eomma called siwon.

………conversation…………

s: hello

re: hello this is reowooks eomma, am i speaking to siwon

s: yeah. does this mean that donghae is with you?

re: im not gonna tell you. but i know that you hurt donghae

and he will never come back to you. he said that he wish you happiness.

s: but …

line dead

………end conversation……

“so he's at reowook's home”siwon said and immidatly drove to Incheon. "i can't beleive we broke up. no... i won't allow it." he said as he reached Reowook's house and knocked on the door.Reowook's eomma opened the door. "i told you he isn't here....or i'll ca-" Siwon didn't let her finish here phrase and ran up meeing Donghae in trhe hallway. Donghae ran back, but Siwon was faster and drag him in the bathroom.

 DONGHAE'S POV:

i walked down the hallway and soon i saw siwon coming my way. i ran back to my room. But unfortunately he was faster and  and drag me to the bathroom. he shut the door and looked at me in pain. "Why- why did you leave me. i love you" siwon blurted out while his tears made their way to his cheeks.

i shook my head, trying not to look in his eyes. cause i  know i'll run to him and whipe away his tears and said "no.. you lair. i heard you and EunHyuk. you never loved me. why dont you go back to eunhyuk, i already bless and wish happiness for you two. why can't you leave me alone. do you know how much it hurts when you heard from the person you love tells someone else that he only used you for his needs. no... i don't want that again, now leave, i'll come back a few weeks later." i said with tears, i looked away and waited for him to go.

but he didn't he came closer and hugged me tightly and said "Do you know what my needs is" i didn't answer and he continue "my needs are my y lover who is in my arms right now, someone to wake up for, and someone to make love with. and that person, i'm holding in my arms now" i stopped crying and said. "so your needs wasn't only doing 'it'?" he chunckeled and said "i'll never leave you for someone who is clumpy, funny and weird."

i wanted to say something but someone else beat me "YAH, HYUNG. I'M NOT WEIRD. COME OUT THE BATHROOM SO I CAN KICK YOU .* accidently kicked the door* ARGGG THAT HURTS... REOWOOK EOMMA~ IM HURT..."EunHyuk whined and we heard him stomping down the stairs, we looked at each other before bursting in laughter.

I hugged him tightly and said "then never, never ever hurt me" he nodded before we kissed each other with passion. we came out the bathroom and i bumped into someone. i felt his lips against mine and my eyes widen. ' omo i... i kissed EunHyuk.' i thought " YAH, EUNHYUK, YOU WEIRD PUNK. GET OF MY LOVER WILL YOU, HE'S MINE" as he dragged Eunghyuk of me. i touched my lips and looked at Siwon.

"don't tell me you fell for him right?" Siwon said in fear and glared at EunHyuk, i chunckeled and said. " no, but i need you to take away his touch on my lips." Siwon smiled and kissed me with more and more passion. "HELLO.... HELLLOOO? STOP IGNORING ME....REOWOOK EOMMA, THEY ARE IGNORING ME" he whines again and left us.

we came downstairs where EunHyuk kept bothering Reowook's Eomma, while whining about us. i bowed and said" Ahjumma, thanks for taking care of me, we will take care of reowook even more now." she smiled , but then glared at Siwon, "don't you dare to hurt Donghae again, or i'll put you in a bag and send you to army." She said evily. Siwon nodded and we felt with a smile, while EunHyuk kept whining for attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

" Kyu... i'm bored, let's play together Kuy" the man whined, But Kyuhyun didn't bother ad kept on playing starcraft. then he called heechul and said " Heechul, are you getting better in Starcraft?" the person felt hurt and left. ' he is too busy, playing with others. didn't he confessed first. but what if he was drunk that time...then it wasn't real... but he said... that he loved me in intimate note. was that fake?' the person thought and ran to his room sharing his tears with his pillow.

*KNOCK KNOW* "..."

(A/N: almost reveal the person. you want to know... it's... me

kekekekeke it looks like i like to tease you guys. kekekeke.:P)

___________________________________________________________________

Hi, here i am again....

Marium... DO you like it? IT'S NOT REALLY EUNSIHAE. TT^TT

AND OTHER READERS. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS?

YES..NO...NO  TT^TT...OK. *POUTING* DONT WANT TO KNOW AFTER I TEASED YOU? KEKEKE

JUST KIDDING ANYWAY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET TIME.

SO PLEASE DONT UNSUBSCRIBE, BUT...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

SO TO ALL THE SILENT READERS, (UN)SUBSCRIBERS KEKEKE THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE.

BYE BYE FAN1901^ ^