am i nothing to him?

Did you played with me?

DONGHAE'S POV:

i my tablet and watched some sihae videos, i smiled at those moments when he's so touchy. but my smile disappeared as i realised that siwon ignored me, i sighed and shut down my tablet. soon it was 7 'o clock and siwon came down. i quickly stand up and said happly " yeobo, good morning." but he just walked past me, like i wasn't there. i started to cry and thought ' if siwon doesn't wants me, then i have no reason to stay with him.' i went to our room and put al my clothes in my suitecase. i hugged his pillow, but soon i felt asleep. 

i woke up and Siwon came in. i harsly took the pillow out my arms and walked to his bathroom. i felt my tears build up. icant believe that he's so rude. where are those lovely moments. i rubbed my eyes and picked up my suitecase and walked out the door. suddenly i felt a pair of hands grabbing my arms and pushing me in a room. i tried to look at his face but he had a mask on.

he started to rip off my clothes. i felt my tearstream down my cheeks, i tried to defend myself, but he was so strong and i felt myself really weak. he turned me around and pushed his finger inside me."AHHH...IT-IT HURTS" i cried, but he kept trusting inside me .'it doesnt matter...siwon wont come to rescue me. besides i'm already nothing to him.' i thought, but soon as i felt something hards against my hole.

i quickly turned around and pushed him away and said" YOU ING BASTARD. DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME ." he chunckeled." why didn't you broke up with that siwon guy?" his voice.i thought i heard it somewhere before. but i shook my head and said angry. " we might broken up, but i wont allow someone else inside me besides the one that i love. and only siwon will make my heart race." i was out of breath and he was speecless. i took that as my chance to go away. i took a change of clothes and dressed myself before leaving that room and the dorm. 

NO ONE'S POV:

but what donghae didnt knew was that someone was following him. soon he heard someone panting and he turned around“what-when did you came here?” he asked. siwon stepped closer towards him. but donghae stepped back and said“d-dont c-come closer” and siwon stopped“why ” he said and donghae chunckeled“why? because you dont love me anymore. you ignore me , you are so rude towards me. i-im just nothing towards you” and donghae broke in tears before he ran away.

but he couldn't ran far because siwon catched him already" n-no. l-let m-me go”but siwon didn't and instead he kissed him on his lips.donghaes eyes went wide and wanted to resist but the kiss felt so good and he gave in. but soon they broke the kiss and donghae saw people look at them and he said “why are making a scene here ”siwon shook his head and said “i know i was rude, but i wanted to know that if i changed my behaviour that maybe you would leave me. i'm sorry, and do you know who wanted to you" donghae shook his head and Siwon said ”That was me, sorry.  i was looking if you would feel good by other people touching you" and Donghae looked angry and slapped him.

" So you dont trust my love for you?" siwon shook his head and hugged Donghae, but he tried to push Siwon away." No, i trust your love. i was just curious, i was just wondering if you'll forget me as you find someone else." siwon said and looked at the ground. Then he felt Dongahe pulling away and his feeet moved. he sighed and rised his head and said with a small sad smile " sorry dongie, i know you hate me now and never want me again. i'm sorry and i hope you'll find someone better than me" and he walked away.

But then two arms wrapped around siwon's chest and a head resting against his back." Yeobo, dont leave me, i cant fall in love with someone thats not you. so dont ever do this again ok?" Siwon truned around and looked at his lover " is this for sure, you forgive me?" siwon asked and Donghae nodded. Siwon smiled and kissed his love. Dongahe let siwon explore his mouth. they were enjoying the kiss untill someone disturbed them.

looked at the person who disturbed them " i'm sorry, i've nothing againstgays, but can you go somewhere else to make out?" a police agent said and donghae blushed. they bowed and ran away. soon as they reached the dorm Siwon slammed his lips on Donghae's and walked up the stairs to their room. " Take off my clothes" Dongahe said and that turned Siwon into a BEAST. 'Beautiful'

REOWOOK'S POV:

Somehow i felt that yesung loved me out of pity, cause the kiss we shared a long time ago, wasnt the kiss that lovers would share. those were just kisses on my cheek. Yesung walked into the livving room and i called him. " Yeobo...Yesung" no answer, i reached out my hand to toch him, but he just pushed me aside and i stood there frozen. ' he dont want me to touch him. then what am i doing here...' i thought and walked away to a tree. i climed in and looked at the stars.

" REOWOOK,...REOWOOK..." i heard someone calling and looked down and saw Yesung searching for me. "REOWOOK, HONEY COME BACK PLEASE" Suddenly it began to rain, ' he will go back.' i thought, but i was wrong. he kept searching and soon he said " Reowook, i know you are here somewhere, i wont go back without you" and he went to sit down on the wet grass. it kept pouring and i didnt want him to be sick so i went down and walked towards him, but it doesnt meant that i forgive him.

" Reowook" he said and hugged me. he went back inside the dorm and i looked at him. His clothes were like a second skin and i looked at his abs with lust. i shook my head. ' since when did i became so ert.' i thought. " i'm sorry Reowook. i know we havent been together like lover, but the reason i act like that was because...."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, hi.

how was it...

i know i havent been updating for a while, but please forgive me. i was on vacation and i had no ideas.

but school is gonna start soon so i wont update very much, so fogive me.( *puppy eyes*)

so what was the reason why yesung act like that. did he really love reowook out of pity or ... (not gonna tell you  ^ ^)

so please comment and subscribe and thanks for reading and waiting for so long.

Well bye bye