playing, not loving?

Did you played with me?

Siwon and i were a couple since 2009 and we always kiss at our preformance before it ends. eventhought it was embarrassing i really liked it, but today i realised that he was whiping his lips after he kissed me it was like kissing me felt disgusting, then why would he kiss me then. i touched my lips and started to whiped it roughly, i don't want a touch or a kiss if it hasn't a meaning. i turned around and found him kissing heechul and my heart it broke. ' dont tell me i'm just a toy towards him, right.' i thought.

we got backstage and get dressed to go home. in the present Siwon would always sit besides me when we go home, but today, he went to sit next to heechul. i laughed at myself and thought ' those three years, i was to blind to see that he just played with me, he never really loved me... maybe all this time he already had a relationship with heechul'  once we got home, eunhyuk dragged me to his room and said with worry '' Dongie, what's wrong between you and siwon?" before i could answer him back i started to cry and eunhyuk quickly came over to me and comfort me.

after a while i stopped crying and said " I was just a toy towards Siwon, he never really loved me, he loves heechul." and i let some tears go. eunhyuk hugged me and said no he does love you'' eunhyuk   said. i shook my head " even if i'm gonna date someone else he wont get jealious, he wont get mad, cause he has heechul.'' but when eunhyuk wanted to say something Siwon came in and saw eunhyuk hugging me.

" What are you guys doing?" i looked away, i didn't want him to see me crying but i could feel his eyes on me. " I ASKED, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?" suddenly i heard something fall and i urned my head and saw eunhyuk lying on the ground. ' was he really jealious?'  suddenly heechul came in and siwon hugged him. ' i was wrong...' i stood up and walked away, suddenly i felt someone grabbing my wirst.

i knew who was grabbing my wrist and i harsly flung my arm out his grip and slapped him in his face, i didn't care about it anymore. he looked at me and slapped me back in my face. " Really what the hell, are you thinking, i didn't do anything and you slapped me for no reason." and i slapped him again, much harder this time " i have a reason, i was stupid to believe that you loved me. i was just a ing toy to you" i bursted out and i ran away. ' goodbye my love, please be happy with heechul ' i thought, i ran and ran thru the rain but suddenly when i was running everthing went black.

SIWON'S POV:

i found Eunhyuk hugging my love, i was surprised and asked " What are you doing" Donghae looked away and eunhyuk was just silent. i got angry and asked again." WHAT THE WERE YOU DOING" they still didn't answer me and i coulddn't hold my anger in anymore and hit Eunhyuk. suddenly heechul came in and hugged me. we did all those skinship to make Sungmin jealious. Then Donghae walked away, but i grabbed his wrist, he flung my hand away and slapped me, ' what the hell, what did i do wrong' and i slapped him back and said " Really what the hell, are you thinking, i didn't do anything and you slapped me for no reason"  and he slapped me again with a bit more "  i have a reason, i was stupid to believe that you loved me. i was just a ing toy to you" he bursted and ran ' What...what.... toy?, what is he talking about.  I shook my head and ran after him, i still saw him running and suddenly a tree felt and all those branches felt above Donghae and i rushed toward him and saw him unconscious. i quickly called the ambulance and when they arived we took him to the hospital. ' please don't scare me, my love, please be safe' i thought when they took him with them and leave me behind in in front of the OR, waiting for the answer and the smile of my love.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hellllloooooooooo!!!!!! fan1901 ,  my first chapter ... i dont really like this chapter, its really .

but i still hope you enjoyed the story.

 

to all the silent readers and new readers please subscribe and comment.

comment reply:

SapphireMoon : i'll try to look if i could put a little eunhae inside the story and thanks for you comment.

 

bye bye^ ^ fan1901