~ The Promise ~ ep. 9

The Promise

 

" tiffany, Yoona!!! " yuri shout when she saw tiffany and yoona walking. the two ladies look where the voice came.  oh hey yuri...." tiffany smile.

the two ladies went closer to yuri, jessica and jonghyun who are sitting at the bench " annyeong..." the two ladies bowed.

" hmm where is siwon? " yoona immediately looked for siwon. " i guessed they are on their way already " Jonghyun  smiled. " have a seat " he offer to the two lady.

" why are you still here? we have our class right? " tiffany ask. Jessica shook her head " ani~ we dont have seonsaengnim got to have something that's why we dont have class "

" hey guys why are you still here? " siwon ask while walking closer together with sooyoung. " we dont have class siwon " yuri smiled.

 " oh I see " siwon nods. " annyeong yoona-shi.." sooyoung bowed to yoona. yoona did the same " annyeong sooyoung-ah " she smile.

" oppa I need to go now annyeong " sooyoung waved to others and run.

"so are we going to stay here until our next subject? " yuri ask. " i guessed so " jessica said.

" if that so maybe i cant be with you i will use this time to rehearse on our play " siwon apologetic said to others.

jonghyun nod " arasso... i hope you perform well " he smile.

" im sorry guys " siwon mentioned it again and he look to yoona and smile. yoona smiled back " its ok ".

" so i'll have to go now " siwon bowed and leave

when siwon left already.

" hmm if I know that we dont have class today i didnt woke up early im so sleepy " tiffany said as she sat down next to jessica.

" then let's think a thing that we used do so you can fight your sleepyness " yuri said.

" let's play!! " yoona suggested as she raised her hand and grinned.

jessica look to yoona " are you sure? ". jonghyun chuckle " what kind of play? ".

" hmm let me think " yoona think. " that's so childish yoona " tiffany smiled. " no its not.. i like that idea haha " yuri chuckle.

yuri stood up beside yoona " let's play Ice and Water " she suggested.

and the others look to yuri as if they dont know that game

" ok ill explain it to you guys here's the mechanics, example im the predator ill chase you and if i touched you i will shou ICE and then you need to be stuck up and not to move when I saw you moving ill shout BOOM and you'll be the one who became predator and you need to do the same thing as i did then if you are the players you need to saved your co players by touching you and shouting " WATER " so they can able to moved but take note this if you still havent touched by someone dont move or else predator might see and you can be the predator gets? " yuri explained it.

tiffany smiled " so childish..." Jonghyun stood up " But i think its fun " he grinned.

" yeah i guessed so " jessica added and she pull tiffany " come on tiffany let's play "

" arasso.." tiffany stood up.

 

they already playing and yuri is the predator...

Minho and Hyun Joong are walking at the oval near where the 5 friends are playing."

" haha they are playing Ice and Water " Minho laugh. " you know that game? " hyun joong ask.

minho nods " deh~ i used to played that with my friends before " he smiled.

Tiffany catches hyung Joong attention " that girl... is that the girl that we bumped last enrolment right? " he ask minho.

minho looked to hyun joong's staring at " deh~ she is.. wae? "

" ani " hyun joong smiled and watched tiffany who are happily playing with others.

 

" ICE!! " yuri touched Yoona....Tiffany run to save Yoona but all of a sudden Tiffany tripped on the root of the tree " Ahh...." and she fell on the grass.

" oh Tiffany " yoona immediately rescue tiffany.

Hyun Joong just looked to them not even moving any inches.

" aww... " tiffany tried to stand up but she fails " ahh.... i cant stand ". jonghyun immediately helped to stand up tiffany " maybe youre sprain ".

Hyun Joong walked closer to them " bring her to the clinic ". Tiffany look up to see who is that person until she was suprised on her crush appearance. jonghyun helped tiffany to walk but " Ah....i cant move my foot " tiffany exclaimed.

hyun joong immediately seized tiffany to jonghyun and carried her like a bride.

others look suprised of what hyun joong did. and te fangilrs around keep on gossiping.

" hey...what are you doing? " tiffany said in a low voice to hyun joong

" what else im carrying you going to the clinic " hyun joong said.

but tiffany felt ashamed of what's going on.

" aigoo~ i hope tiffany will going to be ok " Yuri said while they are walking behind hyun joong

" dont worry she'll be " minho said

" shut up..." yuri immediately said.

" aish its my fault " yoona pout. " no dear " jessica smiled to her

they arrived to the clinic

" mianhae " yoona said to tiffany who are sitting at the edge of the bed

tiffany smile to yoona " no you dont have to say sorry "

" but im the one who got that idea to play " yoona said.

and tiffany smile again " its ok " and she look to hyun joong " hmm thank you again "

" no problem " hyun joong smiled. " next time be careful "

Minho stood up " hyung we have our next subject already kada? " and he smiled to tiffany.

" ah deh~ anyway we need to go now " hyun joong said to others " anyway where is siwon? "

" ah he is on the theater he is practicing " jonghyun said and he smiled.

hyun joong nods and look to tiffany " were going now be careful next time " and he leaves minho followed.

yuri immediately walk closer to tiffany and yoona " i think hyun joong like you.." she grinned

" eh? " tiffany reacted. " i just can feel it " yuri smiled michievous.

 

the classes for other subject is already started tiffany is not with yoona she needs to go home to rest her feet so yoona went to their class alone without her bestfriend.

........RING........

" bye seonsaengnim " the students said in unison. Yoona walked going out the room when someone called her.

" Yoona... " a man voice not far from the door.

yoona look back " oh siwon..." she smile " what are you doing there? ".

siwon walked closer to yoona " im waiting for you i heard of what happened to tiffany is she ok now? ". yoona nods " deh~ jonghyun walked with her to the house the doctor said she need to rest her feet ".

siwon nod " hmm i see..." yoona look to siwon " what are you doing here? " she ask.

siwon smile " my class has finished already and i thought to walked with you to go home since your alone " he smile.

yoona smile " thank you..what about yuri and jessica? "

" oh they still have class meeting " he smile. " ah.... " yoona smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sorry for super duper late update keke... i hope you like my update. :)

HyunFany moment.. sorry if YoonWon moment is few keke im saving them for the other chapter ;)

please do comment so i know if your enjoying my fic :D and please subscribe too XD

Komawo... :)