~ The Promise ~ ep. 7

The Promise

 

 

the day passed out very fast...

yoona excitedly ribboned her tie " today is our first day of school im so excited....." she grinned and walked closer to tiffany who are zoning out at the door.

" wae? " the beautiful girl ask. " spring is coming right? " tiffany ask and smile to yoona " let's go now? so we can meet more friends there " tiffany hold yoona's hand and grab her going out the house.

" oh annyeong " the old lady greeted the two ladies while sweeping. " deh annyeong haseyo ahjumma " tiffany and yoona smile to the old lady.

the whole corridors are so noisy full of students who are busy chatting, gossiping, tripping, playing and so on.

" woah..are they a new students here? " one boy ask his friend who also looking at yoona and tiffany

" i think so... " the other guy said

" they are so pretty... maybe we can meet them " the other guy said

and they are pushing one another to go closer to yoona and tiffany who passed by at them.

tiffany and yoona just smiled to them. " oh maybe our room was already here " yoona said while looking up at the room number. tiffany entered the room " yes is it let's go "

the whole room was quite noisy some are talking, reading, listening music and some are having their own world.

tiffany and yoona sat at the front seat.

" hey... you guys are my classmate too? " jonghyun said after patting their back

" oh!! annyeong " yoona smile to the guy behind them. " anyway since we are classmates here what is your name? " jonghyun ask.

" im hwang mi young but you can call me tiffany or fany for short " tiffany eyed smiled to jonghyun " im Im yoona but you can call me yoong " yoona smile too.

jonghyun offered his hand " nice meeting you two im Kim Jonghyun " he smiled and the two ladies shook their hand to jonghyun.

and their teacher went inside " ok class go back to your proper seat now.... " and she look to the two unfamiliar ladies infront " oh maybe you are the two new students here " and she smile.

and the two nods and smiled. " come on introduce yourself to the front, class these are your new classmate for this subject " and she smile.

tiffany goes first " annyeong haseyo Hwang Miyoung imnida but you can call me tiffany or fany im glad meeting you guys " and she shown her famour eye smile.

" annyeong haseyo Im Yoona imnida but you can call me yoong nice meeting you all hoping to be friends with you " and she smile.

" ok have a seat now.... " the teacher said. when she was about to start. siwon suddenly enter " sorry im late " he passed to the his new classmates and went to the last row of the room. " aish mr. choi ok this is the first and the last arasso? " and the teacher smile.

" deh " the handsome guy nod.

" yah yoona he is the guy that we encounter at the park right? " tiffany whispered to yoona. and yoona nods " yes he is. ".

After the class Yuri and Jessica went inside the room

" hey guys!! how's your first class? " yuri excitedly ask jonghyun and siwon who are talking while walking going out the room.

" im late " siwon immediately said. " haha is that really you? your late? " yuri said between in her laugh.

jessica shook her head " let's go now let's eat ". jonghyun smiled to jessica " yeah your really know what's on my mind sica "

and the four went out.

while they walking at the corridor shout from some girls made them stop and look to the crowd " aish here he is " yuri rolled her eyes.

on the other hand tiffany and yoona are confused while they are sitting at the bench " why they are so noisy whenever that guys are always at the hallway? " tiffany ask. yoona shook her head " i dont know too maybe they are famous ". and tiffany giggled " omo i really need to know what is the name of that guy he is so handsome " she smiled

yoona smile to her friend " who know 's maybe he is our classmate on our other subject. "

" hey siwon!! " hyunjoong smiled to siwon. siwon smiled back " here " hyun gave a thick papers to siwon. " what is this? " siwon ask while looking at the papers. " that's the script of our next drama remember the meeting last time director lee made you the main cast instead of me your more suited to the role than mine " hyun joong smile.

" oh...komawo im waiting for this " siwon smiled " i will study this later when will be our practice for this? " he ask. " tomorrow afternoon at the theater " he smiled.

" hey black yul!! " minho greeted yuri " how are you? " yuri rolled her eyes " will you stop calling me black yul were not close... " yuri irritatedly said and minho went closer to yuri " here were close now how is it black yul? ". yuri step backward " dont ever went closer to me or else i will spank you " and she tounge out.

jessica and jonghyun was laughing at them " hey guys when are you going to talk without hateress? " jessica ask the two.

" then ask you best friend " minho said and put his arm on yuri's shoulder. " yah!! " yuri removed minho's hand on her shoulder " dont touch me arasso.

" your always like that its somehow cute " jessica giggle. " oh yes i saw you giggling now " minho said to jessica " im not used to it Ms. Jung keke " minho said

and jessica sent an ice glare to minho " im just kidding " minho immediately said and smiled.

" hey minho let's go now our next subject will going to start now, hey siwon ill see you at the theater tomorrow " hyun joong smiled and waved to yuri,jessica and jonghyun

" bye yuri " minho pinched yuri's cheek " i said dont touch me " yuri removed his hand. and minho run after hyun joong

 

yoona and tiffany are at the canteen already. " their cafeteria is so big there's a variety of foods here " tiffany said. and yoona nods " kada let's order now ".

" oh!! their they are!!! " jonghyun suddenly said in the middle of their conversation. " nugu? " jessica ask. " the new students they are our classmate at the first subject " jonghyun said and he waved to the two ladies who are busy looking for a vacant seat

" i'll let you meet them they are really nice " jonghyun said and still waving t othe two. siwon, jessica and yuri are looking to the students that jonghyun talking for.

" hey yoong jonghyun was calling us " tiffany said. yoona look to the direction where is jonghyun sitting " maybe he was calling us for a seat "

" aigoo~ jonghyun was so nice to us kada let's sit there " tiffany said and went there. " arasso " she walked behind tiffany.

tiffany was smilling to jonghyun while going closer " hey jonghyun ".

" take a seat here.. there's still vacant here and oh meet my best friends " jonghyun said.

" would you let them sit first before you introduce them to us? aigoo~ " yuri then give a smile to two ladies. " oh you look familiar to me you are the lady who ask about the rest room right? " yuri said to tiffany.

tiffany nods " deh ". jonghyun shook his head " i thought let them sit first? arasso.. sit now and ill let you meet my friends " jonghyun smiled.

Jessica tranfer to the other seat and offer her seat to tiffany " sit here " she smile. tiffany sat between yuri and jessica and jonghyun transfer too to other seat and offer his seat to yoona " there you go have a seat here " he said and transfer all of his food in front of him. yoona smile to jonghyun and sat between siwon and jonghyun.

 

 

 

annyeong chinggu-ah!!! sorry for suppppper late update keke how's your new year guys?

hope your all safe :)

hope you like my update keke

keep safe always

dont forget to leave comment and dont forget to subscribe too..

silent readers..!! :D

komawo!!!