~ The Promise ~ ep. 15

The Promise

while others are quietly sleeping siwon cant sleep he feels something on his chest he cant seem not to breath properly he keep on rolling on his bed finding a good side wherein he cant feel the pain on his chest. he sat down while holding his chest " aish i really need to drink water " he stood up and went outside to get a water.

siwon woke up as if he didnt feel strange last night he totally went straight to their kitchen together with shieyo " oh siwon have your breakfast here " Mrs. Choi said while putting down the plates. " oppa i cant go with you today at school i dont have my first and 2nd subject today " sooyoung said while chewing her sandwich and siwon nods.

yoona and tiffany are sitting at the bench while reading books when jessica and yuri approach them " hey yoong and tiff busy ha " jessica said before sitting down on tiffany's side. " what are you reading? " yuri interrupt yoona. " im reading our previous lecture in history " yoona response with a smile. " how about you fany? " jessica ask. tiffany closed her books " nothing im just reading pocket books " and she giggled. " eh..arasso... " jessica said while smiling and she look to yoona " yoong where is siwon? " yoona gulp before closing her book " I dont know maybe his not here yet "

" Hey my black pearl!! " Minho shout his together with Hyunjoong. Yuri just half smiled and ignore it " Hi tiffany " Hyunjoong smiled and gave a half wave to Fany and he didnt got a poker face Tiffany smiled back.

siwon is walking going to somewhere when he feel again that his chest is aching, " why is that I always feel this? weird.." he shook his head and ignore it but still its aching. when he arrived at the library his vision got blurred he immediately shook his head " woohh what's happening to me? " he sat in a vacant seat and open his book.

hyun joong entered at the library and he saw siwon " hey busy studying ha? " he smiled and the handsome guy smiled back " yeah... besides we have a quiz later " hyun joong sat next to him " oh anyway have you seen yoona? " siwon ask hyun joong. and hyun joong smiled " yup they are at the oval studying too I guessed " and siwon nods " oh well maybe I can see them later " he smiled and continue to read hyung joong open his bag " anyway would you mind to share a table with me? " siwon nod " sure go ahead " he smiled.

yoona and tiffany are walking going to their respective classroom " unnie see you later at the canteen after your class " yoona smiled. " neh~ bye.. " tiffany entered to her room.

yoona was alone walking when sooyoung encountered her " hey yoong... nice to see you around hmm where is oppa your not with him? " sooyoung ask. " neh im not with him since awhile ago " yoona smiled " oh I see... are you going to where? " soo added a question. " im going to my class how about you? " yoona ask too. " same im going to my 3rd class keke see you later if you have time would you? " sooyoung ask again. " hmm tiffany and I will going to see each other how about to join us maybe its not bad " yoona smile " sure see you at? " soo ask curious. " at the canteen " yoona smile " i gotta go i dont want to be late " yoona said. " oh sure sure... " soo smily nods to yoona and wave " bye ".

siwon and hyun joong are together on a one subject they are talking while their teacher is not yet around when siwon feel again the ache on his chest " why? " hyun joong noticed it " are you ok? " he asked again. " yeah.." siwon smiled and he immediate hold his chest as he feel more ache " ahh.... er " trying to hide the pain. " siwon? are you sure? " hyun joong asked again.. " yeah dont mind me " siwon smiled. " see im ok " when the pain suddenly gone. " ok... if you say so. " hyun joong said.

Jessica and Jonghyun are both waiting to the bench for their friends to arrived " arrgg im hungry already why yul isnt here yet " jessica said whiel looking to her watch " hmm siwon is here already " jonghyun saw siwon whose waving his hand to them. " thank God one to go. " jessica said.

" yul its breaktime!! mind me to accompany you at the canteen? " minho offer. " eh no need besides im going to my friends already " yuri said while walking " then I'll go with you " minho still continue. " where is your hyung? your with him right? " yuri said. " hmm he's looking for your other friend tiffany " he grinned and yuri rolled her eyes " its up to you if you still be following me " minho smiled "sure.. "

tiffany bid goodbye to her classmates " bye,... " while walking out to their room when she totally out " hey fany... " hyun joong suprised tiffany " omo... yah... " tiffany said while holding her chest. the girls around are giggling because hyun joong is there. " what are you doing here? " tiffany asked. " well would you like me to carry those books? " hyun joong offer. tiffany immediately set her books on his back " no need keke i can carry them.. " she smile. " hmm ok where are you heading? " hyun joong asked " well im heading to canteen to see yoona she's waiting me already there I guessed " she smiled again and continued to walk not until hyun joong seized her books " gottcha!! " he smiled at tiffany " eh.. no need i can carry them.. " she forced to get her books the students are looking at them tiffany stopped doing it to creat some misunderstanding " then i'll go with you there " hyun joong said and walked tiffany left behind and noticed girls are looking at her " eh ok... i cant stop you anyway your here already " and she run next to hyun joong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A-YO!!! sorry for my late update im just busy these days :D

and I know this is quite short but at least I updated right? XD

so here now.. I hope you like it XD

please do comment and do subscribe too

thanks!!!