~ The Promise ~ ep. 8

The Promise

When Yoona already sat next to Siwon.

" ah guys, this is Yoona and Tiffany " Jonghyun smiled as he pointing out who's tiffany and yoona to his friends.

siwon immediately looked to yoona and whisper to hiself  "  yoona? ".

" this is Jessica Jung " jonghyun point jessica. " hi nice to meet you " jessica smiled to the two ladies. " this is Yuri " yuri nods to yoona and tiffany.

lastly jonghyun looked to siwon who are looking at yoona " hey bro.. " siwon immediately snap out and look to jonghyun " and this is siwon " jonghyun smiled.

tiffany smiled to siwon, but yoona felt suprised and look to siwon. siwon look to yoona too.

Jessica notice Siwon and Yoona are looking to each other " ehem ".

" you are yoona? " siwon ask. yoona nods " deh ". siwon is more interested to know who is that lady beside him. " Im Yoona? "

" wae? do you know each other? " yuri ask while eating.

yoona nod again " deh~ are you choi siwon? " she put back the question to siwon.

siwon smiled to yoona and nod " deh~ this is me choi siwon "

jonghyun scratch his head " so you know each other? "

yoona smiled " is that really you? ". siwon nod and look to his best friend " you grew up now "

" excuse me were here " jessica interrupt and smiled.

" oh mianhae " siwon smiled. " so you know each other huh " jonghyun said and shook his head.

" yoona is my best friend since childhood " siwon said to jonghyun

" oh she's the one that youve been telling to me? " he nod

yoona look to siwon " your telling him about me? " she smile.

" always.." jonghyun added. " woaah~ isn't it nice to see each other here after a long years? " yuri clasped her hands.

tiffany eye smiled " so yoona he is your talking about? " and yoona nods " deh~ "

" that's really nice huh, long lost friend " jessica smile.

after their talk at the canteen Yoona and Siwon stroll around the campus

" it was really nice to see you again, look you are a big girl already " siwon grinned. and the lady pout " aigoo you havent change at all your still the same your always teasing me " yoona said.

" i cant believe that I will meet you here.. anyway how are you now? " siwon ask.

yoona smile " im fine, how about you? "

" im also fine, hmm how about our favorite place? " siwon ask

" I havent visited it since we transfer to daejun " yoona look down and force a smile.

siwon smile " its ok as long as you can still remember it right? "

yoona nods.

" yah!! oppa!! " sooyoung called siwon.

yoona looked to sooyoung " oh you have a girlfriend? " she ask siwon

siwon chuckle. sooyoung went closer to the two and she look to yoona from head to toe.

" yah oppa!! you forgot me already? its your break right? i thought your going to accompany me to eat my lunch? " sooyoung pout " but you are with someone. "

siwon smiled " mianhae ah sooyoung-ah "

yoona gasp after hearing sooyoung's name.

" she is Yoona, did you remember her? " siwon ask.

sooyoung look to yoona and nods andsuddenly suprise " omo, is that you? woah~ your studying here too "

" they are our new classmates " siwon added.

" sooyoung-ah, you grew up beautifully " yoona smiled.

" oh komawo " sooyoung smiled. " oh did I disturb your conversation? "

yoona shook her head " ani~ " she smile.

" Yoona!! " tiffany called yoona while walking closer " kaja its already our next subject " she smile.

yoona look to siwon and sooyoung " ill go ahead now... oh tiffany this is sooyoung siwon's sister "

Sooyoung and Tiffany bow to each other.

" bye ill see you again " yoona smiled to the choi's. " deh~ " siwon said.

when tiffany and yoona are gone to their sight

" oppa yoona is so pretty " sooyoung said and smiled

" i know " siwon smiled back. " she havent change at all she still the same yoona that i knew ".

the whole class was finished already

Yoona and Tiffany are walking along the street

" yoong you didnt tell me your best friend is handsome " tiffany said and smiled.

" keke i dont know that he will grew up handsome wae you have a crush on him? " yoona ask.

tiffany immediately shook her head " ani~ yah he's yours besides i have a crush on our campus hearthrob " and she smiled

yoona chuckle " hehe he's my best friend only "

"  hmm " tiffany look to yoona maliciously " best friend only? "

yoona nod " deh~ nothing else "

 

Siwon is playing to shieyo " yah shieyo, I have a good news for you... Yoona is already here... i saw her awhile ago weve met already after a long year " siwon smiled while messing the dogs hair.

and Mrs. Choi went out from the kitchen and she saw her son happily playing to his dog and she smile " what's on him? he's happy. "

 

Yuri was reading a book at the seesaw when minho jog around the playground " oh is that black pearl? " minho ask to hiself and he went closer. " oh yeah she is. "

" hello black yul..." minho suprise yuri, and the tanned girl rolled her eyes " aish... what are you doing here? " she ask. " of course jogging around how about you? its already night " minho ask

" cant you see im reading a book so dont bother me " yuri said. minho sat next to yuri's seesaw " what are you reading? " he grinned.

" its none of your business, aish why do i need to be your neighbor if there's a lot of place here in korea " yuri said.

" because were destined " minho firmly answered

yuri chooked " dream on minho " and she stood up " id rather go home now than to stay here with you ".

minho stood up too " im not doing anything bad to you "

yuri stopped and look back to minho " oh yeah your not disturbing me will you please stop teasing me... aish~ " and she continue to walk.

" I dont want because your cute when im teasing you " he grinned.

yuri rolled her eyes and continue to walk, minho is still following her, " yah!! will you please go home!! dont follw me!! " yuri shout.

minho look around " its already midnight lower your voice, beside our house is just next to each other so this is my way too " he grinned

" I dont care " yuri tounge out " stop following me!! "

" well I dont want " minho smiled.

yuri irritatedly continue walking.

 

Yoona stopped reading her book and look out at the window as she saw those stars twinkling at the sky and she gazed at the star that blinking

" annyeong byul i found my best friend already " she smiled " i hope we can be friends again just like before ".

Siwon is also looking at the sky while lying on the grass and he was staring at the same star that yoona is looking at the same time " im so happy too see her again I dont know but i miss her already or maybe i just missed her for a long years? " and he smiled

 

 

Annyeong buing buing~

sorry for late update... :D

too lazy to update keke

anyway im excited to see SNSD here in the Philippines XD

anyway I hope you like my update :D

keep safe everyone