~ The Promise ~ ep. 14

The Promise

" annyeong " yoona bowed shyly to Mr and Mrs. Choi " oh dear is that really you? " Mrs. Choi couldnt help but to amaze on yoona's simple beauty.

" have a sit " Mr. Choi lead yoona to the sofa " ill get a foods and drinks " Mrs. Choi smiled before leaving them. then the dog went closer to siwon " oh shieyo look what ive got for you... she is my friend Yoona " siwon smiled to yoona. " hello shieyo... " yoona smiled " glad to meet you again... " Sooyoung looked to the sala and saw familiar girl and she smile " Yoona!! " Mr. Choi leave them " enjoy yourselves " he smile.

" sooyoung " yoona smile " why are you here? " sooyoung ask and she sat next to yoona. " well i brought her here to see shieyo " siwon smiled. " oh i see " sooyoung smiled.

meanwhile on kim's house " im really sorry to bother you but i really need your help " minho said to the old pretty lady " aish why you have to do that? " hyun joong smiled. " fighting for a girl? " Mrs. Kim shook her head " arasso arasso i will help you " she smile " really? thank you " minho grinned.

" your mom is really kind hyung " minho said before he leaves the house " well that the least i can do for you " hyun joong said . "ani hyung that's a great help you know " he smile. " komawo~ " hyun joong tap minho's shoulder " no problem ".

while walking accross the street minho notice the familiar girl in the swing at the playground he went near " yuri? " he ask as if he wasnt sure. Yuri just ignored it after hearing it.

minho peek a liitle closer " oh I see is that you " he smile and sat next to Yuri. " ohmm the things happened awhile ago im sorry for that.. " minho said.

Yuri looked to him " hmm for that Thank you I didnt have a chance to say that " she smile this time her smile was sincere.

minho smiled " nothing hmm i just helped you out to that guy " he said as he start to swing. and yuri looked to him and smiled as she traced minho while the swing is moving.

" wait its like your not a hot tempered now " minho noticed its while still playing the swing.

and yuri start to swing " well this is for now only " without looking to minho. " have you already tell to your parents about hmmm you know the..." she didnt finish it.

" yes and my mom will going there tomorrow " minho lied.

yuri stopped the swing and look to her watch " ill have to go my mom will arrive early this day " yuri bid goodbye and bow to minho and run out to the park.

minho just stunned " is that really yuri? well i like that kind of her " he grinned like a fool and continued to play swing.

 

Hyun Joong was lying at the couch smiling... he remembered Tiffany and their date awhile ago Mrs. Kim noticed it when she passed by and she snap her finger to his son's face " thinking of what? "

" oh ani~  " he smiled and sat properly " oh? i know your lying " Mrs. Kim said as she sat next to his son. " let me guess hmm a girl isnt it? " she smile with full of confident and hyun joong just shook his head and smiled. " see im right " Mrs. Kim smile.

" well my son is inlove now can you introduce her to me? who is that? a classmate, schoolmate or a close friend? " she ask. " omma im not inlove " hyun joong defend hiself.

it was already night time when yoona decided to go home " tiffany is alone at the house i need to go home " she smile before bowing to choi family.

" oh sure dear siwon accompany her " Mrs. Choi said. and siwon nod " ani~ no need " yoona refuse " its already dark outside its not advisable for you to walk alone " Mr. Choi said and he throw a key of a car to siwon " drive her home " he smile.

" neh~ " siwon catch the key " hmm ok thank you auntie and uncle i will pay visit again here if i have time " she smile. " neh~ you should so i can have a buddy here " sooyoung smile. " of course sooyoung " she smile again.

while driving home siwon and yoona was quiet not until yoona started the conversation " hmm do you drive now but i didnt seen you driving when going to school " yoona said and siwon smile " well i can only drive this car if appa give the key to me beside i dont really like driving except for tonight " he smile again.

yoona blushed after hearing what was siwon said " you know what you should drive more often beside your appa and omma is growing older you should drive for them " she smile " you have point but not now appa can still drive for omma and for sooyoung my driving skill is reserve for someone " he smile again.

yoona shyly look to siwon while biting her lips and look out to the window and felt that she is blushing. " then who is that someone? you have girlfriend already? " yoona ask without looking.

siwon chuckle " eager to know? " and yoona nod and siwon still chuckling " yes I have girlfriend you dont know? " siwon teased yoona. " oh? chinja?~ nugu? " yoona ask again.

" you know her... hmm she is very close to you " siwon wink to yoona " nugu? Tiffany unnie? " she ask again and siwon burst to laugh " relax its not tiffany....oh come on yoona im talking about you... you are my Girlfriend right? " siwon  said.

" what? im your girlfriend im not aware about that since when? " yoona said. " girlfriend as in Girl~ Friend~ " siwon gave emphasize to the word " get it? "

" ah ok..." yoona said as if dissapointed. " wae you dont like to be my Girlfriend? ok then bestfriend instead " siwon said.

they arrived at the street near to yoona and tiffany's house " drive safely ok? bye " yoona said before leaving the car " neh~ see you tomorrow " siwon smiled

siwon is watching yoona at the center mirror and when yoona started to walk he shook his head " aish~ choi siwon!! why you didnt tell her the truth?! aish~ "

" Oh glad you came home already I thought ill be sleeping without you tonight " tiffany smile while closing the gate. " did you ate already unnie? " yoona ask. " neh~ how about you? " tiffany ask. and yoona nods " let's go inside " yoona smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ooooooppps sorry for late update keke

anyhow thank you for my new poster made by playfulgraphic//neednow :)

I hope you like my update :D

 

GUYS and GALS please subscribe to my new fic here's the link (click the title) : Hate that I Love you

dont forget to comment arasso? ;)