~ The Promise ~ ep. 2

The Promise

 

 

Mrs. Choi was busy folding some clothes when a little boy walke closer to her while scratching his eyes " eomma... why there's a luggage there? are you going to somewhere? ". Mrs. Choi just smiled to him " no son were going to seoul we were going to transfer to your halmoni's house ". the little kid sat next to her mother " really? when are we going there? ".

Mrs. Choi look to her son and smile " later after your school so better go home early ok? ". the little boy already suprised of what he heard " that so very quick eomma ". the lady continue to fold the clothes " your appa will talk to your teacher later so dont worry ". the little boy stood up its like he was against on his parents immediately decision " ani~ i dont want to go.. i didnt talk to yoona yet about this ".

and Mrs. Choi stopped folding the clothes " you can talk to yoona later before we go arasso so dont worry " and the lady stood up " kada you need to prepare now for your school "

the flag ceremony was already done when Mr.Choi's car arrives and little siwon went down together with his father.

" Siwon-ah!!!! " a little voice came from the other side and that voice owned by Yoona. the little boy look where the voice came from and he smile after seeing his best friend.

the little girl was panting when she gets closer to the Choi's and she notice Mr. Choi and not to forget to bow as sign of respect " annyeong " yoona smile to the old middle man. " why are you running? " Mr. Choi ask. " because I was late already ".

" Yoona!! aigoo~ this kid " HaeRi was walking fast to them " you forgot this " Mrs. Im handed the small lunch box to Yoona. " omo...mianhae eomma " the little girl quickly response and get the  lunch box to her mother.

" Annyeong Mr. Choi " the lady bowed to Mr. Choi. and give a smile " Oh annyeong " Mr. Choi replied and smiled too. " kids go inside now your late already " Mr. Choi said.

" Ne bye appa bye Mrs. Im " siwon bowed and smile same with Yoona and the two little kids run inside.

" aish they are really close " HaeRi said while crossing her arms to her chest. " deh now im wondering how they will accept what will going to happen " he sigh.

HaeRi looked to SangWoo " what do you mean? ". she ask in curiousity " well our family will going to transfer to seoul this afternoon that's why im here to talk to siwon's teacher and to the principal ". HaeRi gave an another glance to the two little kids that are far now to them and looked again to SangWoo " oh I see maybe they will understand that ".

the whole class was all dismissed already in early afternoon. Yoona happily went to the waiting shed.

while siwon was already there. " bwah! " Yoona made siwon surprised. the little boy just smile to her. " kaja let's go to our favorite place ". the little girl nods " Riverside here we come!! "

as soon as they arrive to the wooden bridge siwon sat down same with yoona " yah! siwon-ah why your so quiet?? " yoona ask while crossing her arms to her chest the little boy just looked to the river and saw a two fish " yoona look at the two fish ". the little girl slowly looked to the river " what's with them? ".

" they are together right? what if i part them they will separate their way right ". and the little boy moved closer to the fish and the fish swum to different direction and when they are far to the two kids they are together again. " but see they ended up again ". yoona got confused. " so what's your point? ".

the little boy narrowed his eyes to yoona " boom boom boom... you didnt get my point, they are together right but someone bother them to separate they separated but in the end they are together again ". yoona nods " so that's your point? hmm tell me you want to tell something to me? " yoona ask.

siwon nods " yeah chieyo is pregnant... you want a puppy? ". yoona clapped her hands " yehey!! really...can i have one that's great hmm if you gave one I will call him or her shiyeo ". siwon looked to yoona " shieyo? ". the little girl smile at him " because her mother name was chieyo so i want her or his name was sound like to her mother "

" actually that's not really the thing i want to say to you though im happy that chieyo was pregnant but there's really one thing i really want to say ". then the little girl look seriously to her best friend. " yoona promise me that what ever will happen dont forget me arasso..? "

then yoona got confused " eh? what are you talking about? are you hungry? here's i have a sandwich here " yoona smile but siwon shook his head " promise me yoona... promise me ". yoona nods " of course, youre my best friend i will never forget my one and only best friend in the world, your boom boom boom you didnt get my point dialogue, the paper ring and this paradise that you introduce to me " the little boy smiled and hug his best friend " komawo ". the little girl hug back and released the hug " i promise... " and they make a pinky promise sign

" wait then why your saying those thing? " yoona ask. " well the truth is this is my last day here in Ulsan ". yoona widened her eyes " what do you mean? " siwon stood up " were going to Seoul later and were going to live there starting tomorrow " the little girl became sad " so your going to leave me here? " the little boy pull the little girl to stand up " ani~ i promise I will going back here to visit you remember your my best friend " then the boy smile.

" i will going to miss you besides your my only friend here " yoona said while looking down. " dont worry i will visit you if you miss me just go here haist the sad part is i cant give your shieyo because were going to bring chieyo with us but ill make sure that if i visit you here i will bring one of chieyo's baby arasso so dont be sad ". siwon pinched yoona's cheek.

" look at these two kids, siwon-ah let's go now you need to change your appa is already waiting for you " Mrs. Choi smiled at them. " come on " Mrs. Choi hold siwon's shoulder " yoona he already said to you right? " InHye ask " i hope you understand dont worry he'll be back here " Mrs. Choi smile to her. the little girl nods " ok.. annyeong siwon-ah keep safe, have a safe trip to your family " she smile

while Mrs. Choi and siwon are walking siwon cant take his eyes to yoona he's looking back as if he dont want to go. InHye notice it and smiled " son she'll be ok so dont worry arasso kaja we need to move fast ". siwon tilt his head to their way " deh eomma "

Yoona left behind holding her tears and thought " I will not cry i know he will come back ".

The Choi family was ready to leave siwon cant take his eyes to their house. " siwon-ah kaja " Mrs. Choi call him from the car. " deh eomma ".

while Yoona is running to catch her best friend. the car is already going to the other side of the street.

" Siwon-ah!!......" yoona shout while running. but siwon is looking down only not until Mr. Choi lookes to the side mirror and notice the little girl was running after there car so he decided to stop the engine. the whole family looked to him " wae? " Mrs. Choi ask. " I guessed someone wants to talk to siwon ". siwon look out to the back window and saw yoona coming to their car.

siwon lowered the window " yoona-ah.... " he smile. " good thing i catched you i want to give you this " she handed a petal of rose " i cant find any thing to our house that i can give to you and i saw it to my bag sorry for that " yoona said. " its ok " siwon get his sketch pad and put the petal in the middle of the pages " i will place this to every sketch pad that I will going to use " he smile.

yoona smiled " siwon-ah dont forget i will never forget you what ever will happen arasso? ". siwon's nod " me too i promise that "yoona offered her little finger to a pinky promise then  the latter did.

" I pinky promise " yoona started " that we'll still be best friends when were old and in hospital rooms were still chasing each other using our wheelchairs just like what we have done to the riverside " yoona smiled " tha'ts my promise "

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ERdyIv8jDWY/S4hJAuw-XoI/AAAAAAAAIEQ/_TMNR1F0cqs/s400/pinky-swear1.jpg

" I promise that too " siwon added. " go..." yoona said between her tears " keep safe arasso ".

Yoona was walking alone wiping her tears until she reach to their house and found her mother folding their clothes

" eomma..." yoona run to her mother and hug her " the lady hug back " its ok my dear " she smile.

the day has passed Yoona was totally changed she always go home early after she visits the riverside all she have to do at the riverside was to write in her Diary she decided to make a diary when siwon left ulsan.

months have passed yoona was still waiting for siwon to visit in their hometown but still no siwon's visiting.

not until her mother got a job to the city of Daejon

" so we were going to transfer there eomma? " yoona ask while doing her homework, HaeRi nod while sewing " eomma will going to work there as an elementary teacher  "

" when are we going to transfer there? " yoona ask. " on the weekend my dear " HaeRi smiled. yoona continue her homework she hated the fact that she will leave Ulsan too and she thought " siwon havent visiting me did he forget about me or he just dont have time to visit me here? or maybe there family was busy " and she shook her head. " any problem? " HaeRi ask after seeing yoona shooking her head " Ani~ ".

 

 

 

 

Hello Chinggu!!

you

here's the 2nd chappy i know its quite boring keke but i hope you like it

feel free to comment and to subscribe

just be patient arasso?

the Grown Siwon and Yoona will be in the next chapter

what do you think on my update? ( answer me or else I will NOT going to update later >:D )

Keep Safe everyone!! :)