~ The Promise ~ ep. 5

The Promise

Yoona cant sleep she was still thinking about what happened at the park " shieyo.... who in the world will know that name? " she irritatedly faced the wall and sleep.

its already 8 am when yoona woke up, she checked the clock that hanging at the wall she sat and she look beside her and found tiffany who are still in the dreamland she fixed the blanket and stood up.

Yoona decided to go out to buy foods for their breakfast, she entered at the convinience store she went to the fridge and she gets two bottle of milk.

she bought a breads, ramen and milk. " kamsahamnida " the sales lady bow to her. and yoona smiled before she leaves.

the whole street was covered by a snow while she was walking a signage caught her attention

" Yonsai University is now open for the Scholarship enrol now " . yoona look to it " wooah they are offering a scholarship ". yoona smiled after reading it.

" hey!!! give it back to me!!! " a shout that made yoona turned to her back and saw a kid who are running going to her is following by a tall lady  " give that back to me!! " sooyoung was running after the kid.

Yoona tripped the kid good enough for sooyoung to get her wallet and the kid left " aish!! kid nowadays..." sooyoung looked to yoona " anyway komawo " she smile.

yoona smiled " no problem, be careful next time " she smiled and left. sooyoung nods and look to yoona before she went inside the store.

when yoona enter the room tiffany was folding all the blanket  " where have you been? " she ask.

" well i bought something for our breakfast " yoona smiled " oh wait i we need to cook the ramen " yoona stood up and went outside.

 

" Aish... what a bad day " sooyoung irritatedly enter to their house, " wae? " InHye ask while reading a magazine. " nothing eomma im just in a bad mood " sooung answered while removing her coat.

Mr. Choi walked out from the kitchen while sipping his coffee and he smile to sooyoung " what happened to my daughter? "

" dont ask me why appa " sooyoung pout while heading to the staircase, siwon is rushing down to the staircase when he notice sooyoung is not in a mood he look to his dad in a why question.

Mr. Choi didnt answered " are you going out? ". siwon headed to the kitchen while answering " deh Jessica invited me to her birthday celebration "

Mrs. Choi look to the watch " at this early? ". siwon headed back to the entertainment room while eating bread and he give a piece of it to shieyo " deh... im going now " he smile and plant a kiss to her mom's cheek. " bye appa, bye shieyo behave while im not here arasso ". siwon messed the dog's hair.

 

Jessica was just sitting at the bench while Jonghyun and Yuri are walking back and fort in front of her. " would you mind stop walking around? "

Yuri look to Jessica " aish where is siwon already were running out of time already im really excited to see my favorite singer..." yuri said.

" yeah me too if we didnt make it im sure were going to sit at the back " Jonghyun added.

" hey guys im already here im sorry if im late " siwon smiled. " palli let's go now " Yuri immediately said.

 

The four came in to the small coffee shop. " aish they already started " yuri said while looking to the band in the front.

" at least we didnt missed them " Jessica said and she look for a vacant seat. " there..." siwon point to the vacant seat near at the window.

While they are listening to the band Yuri was singing too, Siwon sip his juice and look at the window. " the weather was so nice right? " Jonghyun said while looking too. siwon nod " deh winter... i miss playing in the winter building a snowman " he smiled all of a sudden and his eyes caught someone outside he look to the ladies outside.

Yoona and Tiffany walked out at the store " hmm i think this are enough for our lunch.." tiffany lifted up her paper bag. Yoona nod " deh " she smile.

" wae? " jonghyun ask siwon who are looking from somewhere " I think i saw that ladies to somewhere before " jonghyun get a glimpse to the ladies that siwon looking for " ohh... really? maybe they are our schoolmate but hmm they are not familiar for me ".

the two guy distracted by an applaused " wow daebak!! wooooahhh....im your number one fan!! " Yuri shout the band was already done singing the people applaused and cheer them.

When siwon look back to the window Yoona and Tiffany are gone already. The MC talked to the front " hmm wow that was a great performance!! anyway someone is here to celebrate her birthday let's all greet her Ms. Jessica Jung " the people applaused " she is our number one customer here happy birthday our dear client!! " the MC added " Happy Birthday!! " the crowed shout " Komawo!! " Jessica smiled and bow to them

" anyway your with your friends right? the MC ask and Jessica nods " may we call on her friends here in front? come on guys go here "

Yuri excitedly stood up and goes to the front Siwon and Jonghyun followed

" hmm a message for our birthday celebrant " the MC handed the mic to Yuri " ehem.." she clears and smiled " annyeong!! hmm first of all to my lovely friend Happy Birthday ahmm may you have a blessed birthday and ahmmm... hope you will find your love now " Yuri chuckled Jessica sent a glare to her. " hmm thank you and hope you stay sweet to us eventhough sometimes your so cold " Yuri added and Jessica sent an another glare.

Yuri handed the mic to Siwon " Sica...Happy Birthday hmm i cant say anthing to you hmm just stay what you are and hope our friendship will last " siwon smiled and jessica smiled too siwon handed the mic to Jonghyun.

" hmm just like the weather... our birthday celebrant was cold too " jonghyun grinned. Jessica sent a glare to him. " keke im just telling the truth happy birthday and ahmm wish you all goodluck stay what you are just like what Yuri said i hope you will find a man that will truly loves you.." jonghyun smiled. " ahmm i want to tell you something because its your day today..." jonghyun was hesitating.

Siwon and Yuri was looking at him confused same with Jessica. Yuri poked Siwon " what is he want to tell to Jessi? ". Siwon shook his head " I dont know too.."

Jonghyun scratch his head " nothing i forgot what am i going to tell keke that's it Happy Birthday again " Jonghyun smiled.

When the three walked back to their table " komawo guys " Jessica smiled " oder what you want my treat ".

Jonghyun sat and released a sigh and glance to Jessica " how i wish i can tell you but i dont want to ruin our friendship " he thought while looking to Jessica who are busy looking at the menu.

" tiffany tomorrow is the enrollment at Yonsai University are you excited? " Yoona said while eating her foods.

Tiffany showed her eyes smile " deh ".

the two continue eating their foods.

The day has passed everyone was busy around the university

" wow... " yoona looked around in because of amusement " tiffany this is so big " she smiled.

tiffany is looking around too " deh im so excited to study here i hope we can meet a lot of friends here " she smiled to yoona.

" kada let's go to the registration area " yoona excitedly said.

while yoona and tiffany are waiting for their turn to be called tiffany stood up " yoona jakaman im going to the rest room would you mind look for my things? " tiffany smile, yoona nods " deh take your time " she smile.

while waiting yoona thought to fill up her papers first when she's starting to write her pen doesnt have ink " oh..." yoona look to the point edge of the pen " i just bought you yesterday why your running out of ink? " and she write again but still there's no writing. " oh come on... what's on this pen this is only new " yoona shake her pen not until someone offered a pen to her.

a pen from someone was offered to her " use mine " the guy said.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany was walking at the hallway looking for something " excuse me may I ask something? ". Yuri look back and smile " yes what it is? ".

" im looking for a rest room where it is? " tiffany smile. Yuri point the end of the hallway " just walk straight and at the end the rest room was there " Yuri smile.

Tiffany bow " thank you " and she left.

Jessica was walking going near to Yuri while looking to tiffany who are leaving " Yul who is that? ". yuri shook her head " I dont know maybe a new student here she's not familiar to me " yuri smiled

" oh I see " jessica said while nodding " anyway i'd already got my schedule how about you? ". Yuri started to walk " not yet i will go to the registration area first to get the list ". Jessica followed Yuri " hey let me see your subject list then choose a schedule same as mine " jessica smiled and the two headed to the registration area.

 

Tiffany already at the restroom when someone get out at the men's restroom it was Hyun Joong and Minho tiffany accidentally bumped to Hyun " Oh Mianhae ". Hyun Joong smiled " Its ok " tiffany smiled and entered at the women's rest room.

" I think that girl is a new student she didnt recognize you at all " Minho said. Hyun joong smile to Minho " Its ok at least at this time someone here dont know about me " he smiled and left.

Minho smiled and followed Hyun Joong " soon she will realize that she bumped to the hearthrob of this campus " sounds arrogant.

inside the rest room while tiffany was looking at the mirror " aish...why he is so handsome? keke i hope someday I will meet him " she said and washed her hands " Omo i forgot yoona was waiting for me " tiffany immediately wipe her hand by a tissue and went out.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!! chinggu-ah!! hows your day? I hope its fine.

well who do you think is the guy who want to lend his pen to yoona? do you think its siwon? :D

where are my readers? your not leaving a comment.

silent reader hello!!! :D

Christmas is near I hope your all ready for it....

Godbless!!