~ The Promise ~ ep. 10

The Promise

While Yoona and Siwon are walking along the street.

" thank you for accompanying me " yoona said between her smile. " ani~ you're my best friend as a best friend i need to do that specially you dont have someone to walk here " siwon said while looking around. " this place is somewhat quiet how does the two of you can walk here? "

Munjeon-Dong-Busan.jpg

yoona look around too " hmm were not that afraid besides its not creepy here ". until they arrived at the small gate " were here already thank you again " yoona smile to siwon. " oh is this the place that you were living? " siwon ask while looking to the whole house.

yoona look back and look again to siwon and smile " yeah sorry for the place hmm its just a smile one but were just ok here ". and yoona pressed the small button beside the gate. " only the two of you are living here? " siwon ask. " deh~ but their an ahjumma who is living at the back of our house that's the owner of this house " yoona answer.

" jakaman... who is that? " a lady voice said behind the gate. " tiffany this is yoona " yoona response. then the gate opened " oh yoona... oh siwon.... " tiffany greeted the handsome guy. siwon bowed to tiffany. " are you ok now? " siwon ask. tiffany nod " im already fine i can walk now come inside. " she offers.

" deh~ come in first before you leave " yoona smile to siwon.

after a long hours of staying there finally siwon is ready to leave

" thanks for the food and drink " siwon said between his smile. " deh~ you can visit here again together with jessica, yuri and jonghyun " tiffany said and yoona nods. " im leaving now " siwon said. " ill accompany you to the bus stop " yoona offers. " ani~ no need its already dark im fine " siwon rejected it.

" are you sure? " yoona said. " deh~ its dark already... better stay here " siwon smile to yoona. " ok " yoona smile back. " keep safe " she added.

 

siwon arrived to their street when he feels something on his chest he touch it and thought something and contined to walk.

when he entered to their shieyo his dog greeted him " oh shieyo.....did you ate already? " he messed the dog's hair. " what time is it where have you been? " Mrs. Choi ask siwon while arranging some flowers on the desk.

" amm i just accompanied yoona going home her friend is injured that's why she's not with someone " siwon said and give a kiss on his mom's cheek.

Mrs. Choi smiled to siwon " ohh I see did you ate already? ". siwon nod " deh~ im done how about you? ". Mrs. Choi nods too.

siwon look around " where is appa and sooyoung? ". " they left sooyoung needs to buy something for her project so sang woo accompanied her " Mrs. Choi answered. " change your clothes now ".

 

weeks have passed the whole yonsai university was filled of students who are happily playing today is their students day.

" Jessica!!!!!" jonghyun called jessica while running. Jessica look back while walking " wae? ". jonghyun smiled " where are you going? ". and the pretty lady replied " im going to the cafeteria to look for you guys where are they? " while looking around the school " i dont know too " jonghyun said. " hmm are they busy? " jessica ask to herself. " then why your calling me like there's no tomorrow? ".

" ah... there's a wedding booth there you want? " jonghyun ask shyly. " haha..." jessica chuckle " wedding booth...are you inviting me there? " she ask. " hmm what else? of course ". jessica smile " jonghyun that booth are for couple only were not couple. "

" just a trip you dont like " jonghyun said and he smiled " please... im looking for yuri to be my wife but i cant find her luckily i found you " he said and rub his head. and he thought  " aish actually im just using yuri for you to say yes to my offer mianhae yuri " he smiled to his thought.

meanwhile yuri was sitting at the bench looking around as if she was looking for someone " aish where are they? " until one girl approach her " excuse me Kwon Yuri? " the girl smiled. Yuri look to the girl " yes...wae? " she smile.

the girl handed a bouquet of flowers that has a letter " someone wants to give this to you " the girl smiled. yuri gets the flowers and the letter " nugu? " the girl shook her head and run away.

" eh? " yuri reacted confused and look to the flower " waaahh... for the first time kwon yuri you received a flower from someone but who have given this? " she checked the letter and she saw  Mr. Unknown and she look around " mr. unknown..."

not far from yuri, minho was peeking but when yuri look around he immediately hide at the wall and chuckle.

" what are you doing there? " hyun joong ask to his friend who's smiling like an idiot there. " oh!! hyung..." minho said its pretty obvious that he was startle on hyun joong appearance. hyun joong peek too but minho prevent it " dont look there she might see us " he manage to avoid it. " ah... i see " hyun joong smiled.

Yoona and Tiffany was walking at the garden they were so happy seeing students happy aroudn them. " look there's a lot of booth " tiffany point those booths. " deh~ " yoona was smilling happily.

while they are walking someone catches there arms as if they are arrested because of crime " today is students day because youre wearing pink bracelet you are under arrest " the boy said.

" huh? " yoona ask confused. " i think this is just a prank " tiffany said. " hoho~ and think this is fun " tiffany smiled. " tiffany what are you talkign about? " yoona ask. " trust me yoona " she wink.

they arrived at the booth where there are some arrested students too and they saw the list of the rules of how to catch the suspect tiffany reads it " Love Crime rule when you saw students who are wearing pink bracelet (for girls), blue cap (for boys), pink socks (for girls), blue bag (for boys) catch them. enjoy this booth guys.

" see i told you, i think they are going to make match i think? " tiffany said. yoona look to tiffany " what do you mean? ". im just guessing my dear keke " she showed her eye smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TADA!!!! i updated!! :D

woah~ where are you guys? your not leaving comments aigoo~ because of that im having a lazy attitude lol.

please comment and subscribe too :D

silent reader i saw you!! you!!

you must leave comment haha

* buing buing*

what do you think will happens next? ;)