~ The Promise ~ ep. 16

The Promise

They are gathered already at the canteen " hmm they are oftenly together have you noticed? " Jessica asked while looking to Tiffany and HyunJoong, Jonghyun nods. " I know my hyung he probably have interest to your friend " he smile and look to Yuri " why you have to look at me? " Yuri ask and rolled her eyes. " nothing just like me im always with my girl that I like " the tall guy said between his smile " oh just shut up " Yuri said. " hey, youre here too...and also we noticed too youre looking at us while entering here " Tiffany said while sitting. " oh nothing its just that weve found you guys are good together " Jonghyun said. HyunJoong chuckled" eh?! us?... " the eyed smile girl pointed herself and Hyunjoong but deep inside shes giggling. " hi guys " sooyoung suddenly popped out from nowhere " Sooyoungie " Jessica immediately said. " unnie hmm where is oppa? " she ask while looking around. " he's not here yet " Jessica said between her smile. the tall girl nods while pouting and she smile towards tje others.

 

Meanwhile at the hallway Yoona is walking going to the staircase when she finally there, Siwon was going down " oh Yoona " he smile. " annyeong " the beautiful lady greeted him. " are you going to canteen? " Siwon ask and Yoona nods " are you going there too? " and Siwon nods too. " let me help you " the tall guy seized the books on Yoona's arms. " oh its ok its not heavy though " she insist but its too late because Siwon already got it. " well thank you " Yoona smile and they continue to go down. while they are going to Canteen they are talking random things they even chuckling not until Siwon feel his chest is aching again but he managed not Yoona to notice it he fake smile and laughs. " are you ok? " Yoona ask as if she knew it " yeah... im ok why? " Siwon immediately answer " nothing you look not " she smile " or maybe my books are heavy? " Yoona ask " no its not I can carry them " Siwon fake a smile again.

 

They arrived at the Canteen. " lastly " the tanned girl said when the two arrives. " tou really fetched Yoona " Jonghyun asked. then the two both said " no " they look at each other after that Siwon explain " weve just bumped to each other while heading here " and Yoona nods. " since were all here now lets have our meal now " Jessica said " mianhae she's really hungry thats why " Jonghyun says between his grinned and Jessica just looked at him. while they are having fun a tall guy wearing a varsity jacket approach them " can I interrupt you guys? im Jung Yunho the coach of our basketball team " they all glance to each other " sure " Siwon smiled to the guy" our basketball team is searching for a substitute members and we need 4, because 2 of our members need to be hiatus for their exams and 2 got injured so instead of having an audition I volunteer myself to find 4 who will fit to our criterias and I found you guys ". he glanced to Siwon, Hyunjoong, Minho and Jonghyun. " we really need your help its for our campus youll just substituting my members " the handsome guy said. " wow then why us? " Jonghyun asked confused " because I can see that youre fit for the role " Yunho said. " I want to be part of that what do you think babe? " Minho asked the taned girl beside him " eh??!! babe?! look for another you could talk to " Yuri said between her irritatedly gesture. " you must join them its a great opportunity though " Jessica said while chewing her food. " deh... we will cheer you up " Sooyoung clapssed her hands because of enjoyment. " how about you what is your opinion? " HyunJoong asked Tiffany who are also enjoying her foods she got suprised " mmm its ok.. its up to you if you like to join its doesnt matter to me anyway " the eyed smile girl show her famous smile again. " if youre willing just go to the court tomorrow 4pm we are there for practice. " Yunho said and they nods.

 

" ohh.. fangirls are going crazy when they found out that hyung will going to be part of the basketball varsity " Minho said. " its not permanent ok were jusr a substitute " HyunJoong said. " it still the same hyung " Minho spoke again " my baby Yul will be cheering me ! the arrogant guy put his hand over on Yuri's shoulder " Yah!! dont put your hand on me " the irritatedly girl removed Minho's hand on her shoulder. Jessica chuckle " haist this two is always like that but anyways goodluck to you guys we are going to cheer you " the sweet and yet cold girl smile to them. " Thank you " Hyun Joong smile. the news really spread to the whole school that afternoon after their breaks. " oppa goodluck to the basketball " one girl shout to Hyun Joong and the famous guy smiled back ar her on the other side Tiffany just looked to the girl and smiled at her. " Waaah!! Siwon oppa!! goodluck to your team " another girl shout and Siwon smile back " Aish crazy girl they are not even part of the team yet aish so annoying " the tall girl said but Yoona just smile to Sooyoung " its ok your Siwon oppa didnt hurt anyway " Sooyoung smile back to her " you have point " Jonghyun on tje other side keep on waving " so this is how the feeling? " while grinning " its kinda annoying " Hyung Joong said and smile to Jong " its cool dude " Jong said between his smile " youll see it in time " HyungJoong immediately said Tiffany shook her head " HyunJoong is right its kinda annoying, its like you cant have a free time alone if someone are eyeing on you " Hyun Joong quickly look to eyed smile girl " just sayin " she smile while shrugging.

 

they bid goodbyes to each other before going to their classes since they are not together in some class subject at that time. " oppa my class will end 6pm today how about you? " Sooyoung ask her brother " 5:30 pm then ill wait you at the waiting area " the tall girl think " how about Yoona? " Siwon straightened his lips " she didnt tell me maybe she will be with Tiffany " Siwon said between his smile " kaja you might be late I'll see you later " then Sooyoung bowed and run to the upstairs. Siwon headed to his room. " Aahhh...oppa... " a group of girl approach him " can we get your autograph? " one girl said. Siwon smiled and grant them they said Thank you and left Siwon continue to his walk not until he feel again the pain on his chest he quickly hold on the wall he ignores it and keep walking " why do I feel this pain every now and then? " he said to hiself, he still ignores it until another group of girls approach him " oppa... can you write a short message on my notebook? " the gkrl offered her notebook to him. The handsome guy immediately took it and write something. " ahh me too... " another girl said until all of them want it too... while having this moment Siwon feel tje pain again " oh oppa are you ok? " he smile " yes " then it become more serious he feel dizzy " oh.. " the only word he told " are you ok oppa? because you look pale " the other girl said. then he drop the notebook his chest become more painful " arhhh " he let out a sound that made everyone to become in a panic mode. " oppa... " the girls said, then he immediately drop off at the ground and become unconcious good thing some male professors are walking and immediately help " oppa... ! " the girls shout and force Siwon to wake up.

 

Yoona and her classmate pass by but they are meters away. Yoona quickly stop and look to the crowed " hey Yoona, lets go our P.E class will start any minute now. " her classmate said " oh I think something happened there " she pointed at the hallway where Siwon lost his conciois. " dont mind them, they will surely handle it lets go " her classmate pulled her. Siwon woke up " good youre already awake " the Doctor said " thank you for taking care of me " Siwon said while sitting " good thing they immediately brought you here " the doctor said " why? is that serious? " Siwon said while putting his shoes " yes it is its not a normal dizzy that you have a serious condition Mr. Choi " the Doctor said while getting something on the drawer " here you have to take this medicine it will help you lessen the pain in your chest. " Siwon get it with a curiosity in his eyes " what do you mean by that? " and he checked the medicine. " we dont have a proper machine herein clinic to figure it out but as a Doctor your symptoms more likely you have a heart problem better visit a doctor on a hospital so you can be watch about it " Siwon got blank and back to his senses " are you sure? " and the Doctor nods " please avoid yourself to become tired its not safe maybe something happened to your heart so I suggested you to visit a hospital as early as you can. " Siwon went out the clinic with a blank face Sooyoung with Yuri are rushing to him " oppa wjat happened to you? " Sooyoung ask. " we heard you went unconcious awhile ago " the tanmed gilr said. " dont worry im ok now the doctor said im just overfatigue lets go " Siwon forced the two to leave together with him " yah oppa! i want to ask the doctor " Sooyoung want to go back but Siwon held her " im okay relax.. come on besides the doctor inside is busy " he smile. " are you sure? " the tall girl asked as if she dont want to believe it and Siwon nods. " what time is it? " he asked and look to his wrist watch " oh its already 5:35 pm?! " he said suprosed. " its ok your professor knows it already " Yuri said.

 

the others also are rushing going to their direction " oh... are you ok now? " Jonghyun asked and Siwon nods he look to his sister " how about your class? " Sooyoung shook her head " my professor said its ok to grab you at the clinic. " she smile. " Siwon is already ok lets go at least he's fine now " Jessica said between her smile. " you heard that? he's fine already " Tiffany smile to Yoona before she walk with Jessica. Yoona just look to Tiffany and she glance to Siwon and to her suprise Siwon is looking at her. " wae? " she ask and the guy shook his head " dont worry now im fine " he smile. the beautiful lady pout and say " you made me worried awhile ago I cant even focus on my class " The tall guy smile at her and hold her shoulder " ok.. sorry for making you worry but look im ok now " he smile and messed Yoona's hair. " Yah " Yoona remove Siwon's hand on her head and smile. " aigoo!!! dont do that lovey dovey here!! lets go home now! " Yuri shout and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for duper duper duper late update keke...

i hope you still ship our couple here :D

anyway please do subscribe and leave comment too... KAMSAHAMNIDA