~ The Promise ~ ep. 1

The Promise

 

 

It was Hot summer afternoon at Namgu Ulsan.

http://www.lilibuznet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_5995-2.jpg

two little kids were enjoying theirselves playing near at the river where you can found a wooden bridge.

" Yoona come here look I found a fish here " Siwon shout while holding something under the water. " palli...!! this might be escape on my hands. " Siwon shout again.

" jakaman!! " Yoona is running going to Siwon's direction bringing some flowers. " may I see? " she excitedly said and goes to the water wherein Siwon is standing.

Siwon on the other hand was chuckling " come closer for you to see it ". Yoona did what Siwon wants when she already there Siwon immediately splash the water to Yoona's face and he run " Yah...!! " Yoona irritatedly wipe her face " I hate you!! " she seize Siwon.

Siwon stood at the edge of the wooden bridge while laughing. " Why did you do that? " Yoona pout and smack Siwon's arm " Ah...." Siwon pretends to be hurt " because your cute when your irritated " Siwon smile " those flowers for whom they are? " he came closer to Yoona and he smelled it. Yoona chuckled and gave it to Siwon "that's for you I'd picked them near on the other side of that river " while pointing out the other side of the river.

they are now resting at the wooden house " what do you want to be when you grow up? " Siwon ask while ha was doing something at his hand. Yoona look up at the sky " hmm i want to be a great writer, how about you? " she gazed to Siwon. then the little boy chuckled " me I want to be a great actor ". Yoona laugh " an actor? that's impossible just kidding..I know you can be a great actor someday "then yoona smiled to the busy boy who were sitting beside her " and im your number one fan ". Siwon stopped doing something and look to Yoona " and you'll be the one who will going to write my drama arasso? " and the littlr girl nodded " of course.."

" Yoona give me your hand... " the little boy requested. Yoona got confused " huh? why? ". the little boy just smiled at her " palli give it to me..." then the little girl gave her hand to her friend " yah!! dont play prank on me!! " she reminded him. " no im not " the little boy put a paper ring on little girl ring finger. " woah.....a ring " the little girl says. " that's my gift for you, you gave me a flower so i gave that to you " he smiled. the little girl look at the ring as if that was a real ring and she was suprised when siwon suddenly kissed her cheeked " Yah!!! ". the little boy run. " how dare you!! " the little girl run after him.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1361/1089718834_92459c5f31.jpg

Siwon suddenly stopped and waited the girl to come " Yah!! why did you do that? " Yoona said while panting. and the boy hold the hand of the little girl " that's for friendship..." and when they reached at the tree " look!! Chieyo was here!! " siwon happily run and hug the dog " chieyo!! youre here already... you really know where you can fetch me huh " while messing the dog's head. Yoona hug the dog too, while siwon's goes to the side of the tree and get the little bag there and he gets the sketch pad " ok let's continue to draw before the sunset came ". Yoona sat beside Siwon.

A middle age lady was busy looking for someone " Yoona....!!!! " the lady was shouting all over the village " Yoona.....where are you?.." the lady who was shouting yoona's name was none other than Im Hae Ri yoona's mother. " Aigoo~ that kid was really playful..aish Yoona!! ".

" Omo!! I think that's eomma " Yoona stood up and look out to where is the voice came from. " Yoona!!! " the lady shout again. " Siwon-ah I think I need to go now eomma is already looking for me " yoona excuses to siwon. " I see youre here..." the beautiful lady smiled to the two kids. " sorry for interrupting both of you but its already sunset your early for school tomorrow ". siwon stood up and bowed to the lady " Annyeong its ok were planning to go home already...". the lady smiled to siwon. " siwon-ah lets meet again tomorrow arasso...." yoona smiled. " let's go " Im HaeRi hold yoona's hand. " bye chieyo please take care siwon going home arasso ". but before they leave Yoona hug the tree and wave to siwon " we will meet again here tomorrow arasso same time. the little boy nodded and hold the dog " annyeong..." and he waved

an old middle man put down the letter and relieve a sigh. " what is that Yoebo? " an middle age woman ask while placing down the foods at the table. " eomma want us to go to Seoul she's sick now ". then the lady sigh too. " I think its better if as soon as possible " the old middle man said that was Sang Woo, siwon's father.  and his wife Mrs. Choi In Hye looked to the little girl who was playing at the corner " with the kids? ". Sang Woo stood up and sigh " yes we need to transfer there eomma is already sick no one will going to hold the business im his only child anyway where is Siwon? ". the lady looked out to the window " oh yeah its already sunset where is he already? ". not until they heard the sound of the gate.

Siwon entered at the gate with their dog, " im home " siwon shout from the outside. In Hye walked outside " where have you been? " she sip her lips after seeing siwon's holding a bunch of flowers " you went again to the riverside? " and she shook her head and smile " kaja go inside now look at you now your in a mess who's with you? Im Yoona again? " Mrs. Choi guided the little boy to enter the house. " ne we played together eomma look our drawing, we drew something awhile ago you might like this " siwon excitedly opened his bag and get the sketch pad. " really? " Mrs. Choi was smiling to her son " may I see? ".

" looks like my son is going to be an artist someday " Mr. Choi joined the two at the sofa. " appa look.." siwon was widely smiling to his father. then a little girl joined too it was sooyoung and she's forcing herself to see it.

" that's good " Mr. Choi greeted the sketch. " my son is a talented boy " Mrs. Choi proudly said. " its already dinner time i need to prepare for our dinner " Mrs. Choi excuses herself.

" eomma look...siwon gave me a paper ring " yoona showed the ring to her mother. " really? did he made that? " HaeRi ask. " ne " yoona nodded. " you two are really close its like no one can part the both of you " Haeri smile while preparing the foods. the little kid chuckled and helped her mother to prepare the dishes " can i help you eomma? ". the lady glance to the little girl and smile " of course my dear ".

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong chinggu!! here's my first update hope you like it ;)

dont forget to comment and to subscribe arasso....

what do you think on my first update? keke

you

kamsahamnida