~ The Promise ~ ep. 6

The Promise

" oh thank you..." yoona gradfully smile and bow to jonghyun. " deh its ok..are you new here? " he ask.

yoona nod while writing her name and jong nod too. " hey yoong..." tiffany smile while walking closer to her friend.

" annyeong haseyo " tiffany bowed to jonghyun same with jonghyun. " your new too? " jong ask and tiffany nod as an answer  " here's your pen komawo " yoona gave back the pen to jong.

" ne your welcome " jonghyun smiled. " since your new here you want to be guided here? " he gradfully offer to the two ladies. " hmm if you want, that's ok with u....." yoona didnt finish her word.

" oh ani~ " tiffany immediately said " were ok about that hmm besides im sure your busy " tiffany smile while giving a glance to yoona.

jonghyun scratch his head " arasso if that's what you want " he smile. " kada yoong " tiffany drag yoona away.

" wae? "yoona ask. " hmm what if he would do bad to us since were new here " tiffany explain. " but as you can see he is friendly " yoona smile " a-a.. not to be sure.. " tiffany said while looking around " maybe we can go here now since she's already done " tiffany point the other window were the other student is done.

 

Jonghyun walked out at the registration area " hey jong!! " yuri shout while waving her schedule " ive got mine how about you? ". jonghyun smiled to the two ladies " yes im already done ".

" hey guys " siwon greet his friends " did you get your new schedule? " and the three nods " im late already, ok im going in now to check the list ".

" get a schedule same with me " jonghyun said.

siwon smiled " may I see yours so i know what will im going to get ".

 

" what will im going to get? " yoona ask herself when tiffany tap her " are you done there? can i copy yours? " tiffany grinned to her friend. yoona smiled back " i cant choose hmm what do you think? can we get hmm.." while trailing the list of subject " this writing subject? " yoona ask her friend.

Tiffany look to the list and think " arasso... " she smile to yoona they write it to there form.

 

" im full already..." minho smiled while caresing his stomac. " your eating too much minho dont you think your figure? " hyun joong said while walking at the hallway. minho shook his head " ani~ im still maintaining my body " he smiled

the two handsome guy noticed the four people near at the entrance of the registration area

" Hey!!! Yul!! the black Yul!! your here!! " Minho shout while walking going there.

the tanned girl rolled her eyes and cross her arms " here he go again " and the four bowed.

" no need to be formal to me " hyun joong said and smile " are you done? to your schedule? " he ask.

" not yet im going in now your going in too? "siwon said " oh guys i need to go now so there's still a slot  " he said before he bid goodbye.

when siwon entered ladies are looking to him and gossiping different opinions and giggling are around.

" how about you two? " jessica ask. " hmm were going in too were not yet done " hyun joong said.

 

while Yoona and Tiffany are busy looking to their new schedule siwon passed to yoona's side, yoona looked back and saw the back of the guy and he remember the back of the guy of the guy at the old hallway at the park.

" wae? " tiffany distructed yoona , " oh ani " yoona force a smile to tiffany and give an another glance to tiffany.

and the crowed of the girls are all giggling when someone enter at the registration area.

the two ladies look to the guys. " oh...that the guy.." tiffany smile. " huh? " yoona ask.

tiffany hold yoona's  upper arm and chuckle " later i will tell you keke " and she look to hyun joong.

yoona look to the two guys " hmm did you know them? " she ask her friend who's still looking at the guys

tiffany still smiling " ive met him awhile ago at the restroom ". and she smiled to yoona.

" at the rest room?! " yoona ask quietly shout to tiffany, and the eyed smile girl smack the upper arm of her friend " aniyo!! its not like that...i mean outside the restroom later i will tell you " and she grinned again.

 

 

 

Chinggu!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

sorry for the short update im just busy keke

hope you understand and you like it...

how's your christmas?