~ The Promise ~ ep. 3

The Promise

 

" Are you ready? " Mrs. Im ask Yoona who are busy fixing the lace of her rubber shoes. " deh eomma ".

they are now ready to board in a train yoona cant takes her eyes off to her home town and thought " do we really need to go? what if siwon will come? ".

" let's go " Mrs. Im said when the train arrives then the little girl obeyed her mother. Mrs. Im notice the silence of her daughter " yoona dont worry too much arasso? " the little girl nod.

When they stepped inside the train, in some part of the train Mrs. Choi together with Siwon that has a puppy in his arm goes down.

siwon smiled as he feel the wind " glad to be back here " and he followed her mother who are going now to the exit.

the train left but yoona didnt get a chance to peek at the window where she will be able to see siwon because she's looking down.

" mow?~ " siwon said in a suprise. " deh, they left already " the ahjumma said. Mrs. Choi look to her son. " ottoke? ".

" Yoona?!! " the little boy shout but no one is responding. " yoona!!! i brought shieyo here!!! ". Mrs. Choi smiled to the ahjumma " Thank for the information " the ahjumma left them " son they are not here anymore " the beautiful lady talked to her son.

the little boy wipe his tears " eomma yoona is gone ottoke? will I be able to see her again? ". Mrs. Choi smiled to him " of course you will "

siwon stayed to the riverside together with the little puppy. " yoona where are you? im already here ". and he look down to the river. " let's go home now the last train will soon arrive " Mrs. InHye smile to her son.

meanwhile yoona was looking outside the window of the train. " your not going to sleep? " ask of the beautiful lady who are sitting next to her yoona shook her head.

Yoona and Mrs. Im arrive to their new house " aigoo~ thank God we arrived here safe " the beautiful lady happily said.

days had passed " eomma im home!! " yoona happily said while entering the house. " how's school? " HaeRi ask while writing.

" look eomma i got an award for writing class " yoona excitedly sat next to her mother " omo!! im so proud of my daughter " Mrs. Im hug yoona and the little girl hug back

yoona became independent she always woke up early to prepare for her school, if before her mother is the one who are tieing her ribbon on her uniform now she can perfectly make it on her own

everyday she always do that, days, week, months and years have passed.

after tieing the ribbon on her uniform the beautiful lady peek to the mirror.

the little girl is now a big lady, yoona had grown up already

yoona.jpg

" perfect!! " she proudly hold the ribbon of her uniform " Yoona!!...are you done? " her mother shout from the outside. " deh!! " yoona happily grab her bag " im coming out now ".

HaeRi and Yoona was eating their breakfast " jakaman eomma have you heard the writing of poem contest at the school? " while chewing her food.

" neh " the lady nod while smiling " are you planning to join there? " yoona shook her head " ani~ im not good in writing of poem ". HaeRi chuckle " you should try it who knows? ".

yoona suddenly stood up and take the sandwich " eomma I need to go now i forgot we have lab subject today annyeong " she wave to her mom without looking on it.

Yoona was already in a senior high everytime she went to school she was always with her friends but not for happy times but for study time she doesnt have time for an happy hour yoona was a smart one a lot of her classmates always approaching her when it comes to subject matter.

" Yoona!! " a petite girl was calling her from afar while she was walking at the main gate " oh sunny unnie wae? " yoona stopped and wait for her friend to come closer.

sunny smiled to yoona " are you done to our assignment in lab? " sunny used her aegyo " deh " yoona nods " waeyo? ". sunny clappsed her hands " that's great can I copy it? i forgot to do it  " yoona think first " hmm ". then a lady was running faster near them " waaahhhh i thought im late why are you still here? " Hyoyeon said between her breath.

" oh hyoyeon are you done to your assigment? " sunny ask. " omo!! what assignment? " hoyeon reacted like she doesnt knows it.

" in lab subject!! " sunny said. " oh gosh i didnt make it.. " hyoyeon said. " hey yoona do you have? " hyoyeon ask yoona. " a-huh " yoona nods. " bring out your notes palli i will copy it kekeke " hyoyeon said. " faster...were running out of time here " sunny added. " but unnie~..." yoona said."

" no but palli we dont have an answer please allowed us to copy it " hyoyeon said. " arasso " yooan nods " but what if Ms. Kim ask about our assignment and you cant answer it ottoke? " yoona worriedly ask.

" dont worry about that we know how to cheat " sunny said and followed by a light chuckle.

they already in the room when Ms. Kim went inside " good morning class " and the whole class greet ms. kim too in unison " Good Morning Ms. Kim ". Ms. Kim look to them one by one " good no one's absent ok let's start last week i gave an assignment right? did everybody answer it? " the whole class answered in unison " Deh... " Ms. Kim smile " ok then let's have a recitation so i will know if you really do your homework " then the whole class opened their bags " hep... no one is allowed to open their notes arasso if you really answer it youll remember your answer there ".

then yoona look to hyoyeon and sunny who are sitting next to each other. sunny slowly opened her bag and get her note and secretly opened her note under the table of her front classmate.

" ok then let me call you randomly Ms. Park what is the atomic number of copper? ". the lady answer " 29 ". Ms. Kim smile " very good then what is the symbol of copper? ". the lady answer " CU ".

" very good then what is the relative atomic mass of copper? " 63. 546 " the lady smiled. " perfect... how about what is the name of chemical symbol FE " Ms. Kim crossed her arms " Iron " the student proudly answer.

Ms. Kim nods " ok you may now sit hmm next " she look around. the whole class was frighten to be called except for yoona.

" Ms. Im " Ms. Kim called, yoona immediately stood up " what is the chemical name of UUO? " yoona quickly answered " Ununoctium ". " what is realative atomic mass of it? ". " 294 " yoona quickly answered.

" dictate to me the symbol and relative atomic mass of Gold ". " AU, 196.966569 " yoona answered. " very good " Ms. Kim smiled " you may now sit next " she look around again and she found sunny and hyoyeon acting weird its like they dont want to be called. sunny was looking around while hyoyeon was looking down.

" Ms. Lee " Ms. Kim called sunny. but sunny seemed not to be hear it " Ms. Lee " ms. kim repeated hyoyeon bumped sunny's elbow " deh?! " sunny ask. " your not paying attention ms. lee do you have an assignment? " Ms. Kim ask.

sunny nods. " ok then stand up and have a recitation " sunny slowly stood up and look down to see her note. " what is the chemical symbol of protactinium? ". sunny look to her note secretly she doesnt want to be notice " ah...ah " she wasnt able to read it " ah.. P...u? " she answer not sure. " ms. lee.. did you make your homework why your not sure to your answer? " Ms. Kim ask.

hyoyeon whispered " PA ". sunny immediately answer " im just kidding its PA " sunny grinned. " yah Ms. Kim Hyoyeon.. dont helped her..."the lady said.

" what is the atomic number of that? " sunny peek again to her note this time around Ms. Kim notice it. " Ms. Lee your cheating..." she went closer to sunny and hyoyeon seat. " see..!! i knew it aish~ you didnt do your homework right? ". sunny nods.

" then why you have an answer? " Ms. Kim look around " who is the one who let his homework to be copied? ". hyoyeon raised her hands " me..." Ms. Kim look to hyoyeon " may I see your notes both of you "

the two present their notes " aish go out to the hallway i will give a punishment for both of you " Ms kim ordered.

yoona was looking to them nad hesitate to say something and she suddenly raised her hands " Seonsaengnim ". Ms. kim look to yoona " yes? ". yoona stood up " im the one who owns the answers on their notes " and she look down.

" again? aish~ Ms. Im your so generous for giving an answer to your classmates kada go out too " Ms. Kim madly ordered

the three was kneeling outside the room raising their arms " you will stay like that until my class is finish arasso? " Ms. Kim said before she went inside.

yoona chuckle " here we go again " sunny chuckled too " were used to this " then hyoyeon put down her arms " i know this will going to happen again ". yoona look around " yah unnie raised it someone might see you ".

" yah you two put down your hands no one is watching us pabo~ " hyoyeon sit properly as if she doesnt care if hey are in punishment

sunny chuckle " oh yeah hyo was right everytime were like this we dont do the punishment not unless our seonsaengnim were watching " sunny sit properly and lay down at the floor.

" yah unnie~ " yoona quietly remind. " come on yoona dont be a pabo there no one is watching " sunny said.

yoona look around checking the place " arasso arasso " and she put her arms down and sit properly and she chuckle then suddenly the door opened the three was like a thunder they kneeled and raised their arms and acted like they are suffering already

" aigoo~ my arms are hurt already " sunny was murmuring. hyoyeon was acting too like her knees was hurt too " my knees was shaking ". Ms. Kim crossed her arms " dont cheat again arasso? if you dont want to suffer like that " and she leave the door opened for her to see them.

sunny tounge out when Ms. Kim walk back "bleh". yoona chuckle " unnie~ "

meanwhile it was raining at the another place of south korea it was in the seoul

" aigoo~ its raining again " the old yet beautiful lady said while looking outside the window and she continue wiping the glass of the window because of the moist, then a dog suddenly went down at the staircase.

http://doc.appoozle.net/DocLibrary/Icon/2011092612/j54ftd5g.png

the old lady look back when she heard a footsteps.

" eomma did you see my sketch pad? " the handsome guy ask while looking around in the sofa, under the table at the drawer. " aish i will be late for looking that pad "

" maybe you put that on your bag " the old lady answered and walked inside the kitchen " have your breakfast now with your sister "

the handsome guy went to the kitchen and he get something on the cabinet and put it to the small bowl under the table and he smiled and messed the head of the dog " eat now ". he went to the sink and clean his hands " hey my little sister have you seen my sketch pad? "

the lady that might look as a junior high gulp and started to say something " the new one? ". the guy sat next to her " yes "

" oh i used it last night mianhae its on my room dont worry i didnt do anthing there i just looked to your skecthes " she smile.

"aish~ why you didnt tell me " the guy started to eat " ill go and get it wait " the lady stood up and went outside the kitchen.

" siwon... shieyo was already done give her another foods " the old lady said when she notice that the dog is looking up to the handsome guy.

the handsome guy is none other than siwon. he grown up already he was in a freshmen college.

siwon went to the cabinet to get some foods and feed again his dog " your a shikshin shieyo " he smiled.

siwon together with his sister enter at the main gate of the Yonsai university siwon and her sister was studying there since 1st year and they are planning to finish there college there.

http://www.nicolateacher.com/images/yonseicampus.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcrO0AcwifMJncqtw-lBEBo3Ya_hAAdFl68t-isZxLUj8PnCcs

as usual all of the woman there was eyeing on him. " aigoo~ oppa same scene again... im so lucky to have a brother like you " the girl said. " sooyoung im not impressed on your words ok " then he smiled.

sooyoung playfully hit her brother's arm " i hate you oppa..". siwon smiled " im just kidding see you later arasso? study hard " siwon pinched his sister cheek.

" deh... annyeong!! " sooyoung smile and open her own umbrella and made her own way.

siwon enter to his first class siwon is such a quiet person, as usual he's always sitting at the back. " hey hyung!! " an another handsome guys called him before he sit next to him

" oh hi " siwon smiled and get his notes. " did you pass to the acting club screening? " the guy ask. siwon look to the guys and smiled " yes " and he opened his notes. " waaaah really!! im happy for you!! i knew it you will be an actor!! " the guy happily said.

" Jonghyun relax its not im going to be an actor on tv ok its just on our campus only " siwon said in a calm tone and he read something on his note.

Jonghyun just grinned " well its the same..". siwon look to him " hmm would you mind if we talk later? " he smile for a sorry i cant talk with you now " i need to have a review remember its our exam today ".

" oh yeah..i forgot sorry to disturb you yeah we can talk later " he smile and went back to his seat.

The rain is still pouring siwon who are beside the window look outside and he sigh and he continue reading his notes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong chinggu!!!

Hows your day??

because the story is an endless love installment there a season here like SUMMER and RAIN :)

I hope you like my update.. this was a special update why?

because its long kekeke :D

hmm i wonder if you like it though

Shieyo was cute isnt it? keke XD

what will be the next season?

spring? - winter? - autumn? 

bwahahaha

 

keep subscribing and dont forget to leave comment arasso?