~ The Promise ~ ep. 4

The Promise

yoona left their house already because she's late already for her first subject. " aigoo~ because of the dishes here i'am im late haist "

Yoona is now on her way going to her room when she bumped to a another student. " oh mianhae..." yoona immediately apologize.

the other girl smiled to her " its ok ". yoona look to the student as if she's examining her " are you new here? " she  ask. " deh " the girl answered. " oh I see, cause this is the first time ive seen you here " yoona smile " anyway im going now im already late sorry again well i hope you will enjoy studying here " she added.

" jakaman..." the girl quickly said " deh? " yoona said. " hmm im looking for room B section A " the girl ask. " you belong to that class? " yoona happily ask and the girl nods for a yes answer. " wow!! im heading there now, so your are our new classmate...come on ill accompany you going there palli were already late " yoona grab's the girl's hand and they run.

the door opened and the whole class even Ms. Kim tilt their head to the door yoona bowed " im sorry im late " and she smile " by the way Ms. kim im with, with the new student "yoona smile and enter the room and make her way to her desk.

" oh im waiting for you to arrive why your late? " Ms. Kim ask the new student with a smile. " im sorry maam im having a hard time to look  for this section  " the student  said. " anyway its ok at least you arrived " Ms. Kim smile and face the whole class. " class you have your new classmate she came from america so be nice to her " she look  to the student " introduce yourself now " she smile.

the girl smiled " annyeong haseyo Hwang Miyoung imnida but you can call me Tiffany nice meeting you all " she bowed. " ok hmm you can sit...." Ms. Kim was looking for a vacant seat " there..." she point the vacant seat in front of Yoona and tiffany walked to her seat when she sat down yoona smiled to her " hello tiffany....yoona imnida " she smile and tiffany smiled to her.

" Ok let's continue our discussion " Ms. Kim said and she opened her book.

Meanwhile at the Seoul the weather was already fine its no longer raining siwon and jonghyun was walking at the hallway when a tanned girl cross their way  " annyeong!! ". the two boys smiled to her " hey yuri-ah where is jessica? " jonghyun ask.

" hmm i dont know too iv been looking for her since awhile ago i thought she was with you guys " yuri  said. " maybe she's in library " siwon added.

and a shout came from the other side of the hallway caught their attention " AHHHHHH " all girls are shouting as if there's an idol.

a handsome guy with an another guy is smiling to them until they reached to siwon's direction. " Oh Siwon...again welcome to the club " the guy smiled. siwon smiled " annyeong hyun joong thanks for that ".

the other guy with him looked to Yuri " hey Yul...your getting prettier and prettier nowadays are you inlove? ". the tanned girl raised her eyebrow " yes i am... im inlove with myself would you mind dont talk to me cause i dont want to talk with you Mr. Arrogant "

" are you going to the practice of our drama for the up coming foundation day? " hyun joong ask siwon. " deh, see you later " siwon answered.

Yuri and the other guy was still busy to their own conversation " who said im Mr. Arrogant? " the handsome guy ask. " me " yuri quickly answered and looked to hyun joong and siwon who are talking.

" well see you at the theater later " hyun joong said " minho let's go.." he said to the guy that's with him.

" your best friend is now calling you ka...ka..ka... " Yuri pushes Minho to follow Hyun Joong. " arasso no need to push me my dear black lady " and he chuckled.  the tanned girl narrowed her eyes to Minho " kada..."

" he always wants to teased you " jonghyun said to yuri. while siwon walked now leaving his two friends

all the girls awhile ago that are shouting at hyun joong looked to siwon they are giggling. " aigoo~ he's more cuter than Hyun Joong " the girl said " Ani~ Hyun Joong oppa is more cuter than him ". Yuri make face to them " Aish their both cute ok... stop fangirling here go back to your class now aish~ " and the two girls left.

" Yah!! Choi Siwon!! wait for us!! " Jonghyun shout.

Hyun Joong and Minho are walking going to somewhere " Why your always teasing Yuri ever since? " hyun joong ask. " keke when i first met her during my sophomore high he got my attention already " Minho smiled. " are you interested to her? " hyun joong ask again. " Hyung... no im not haha im just teasing her she's so adorable when i i like her reactions that's why. " Minho defended himself. " your so defensive im just asking and your just going to answer yes or no " Hyun Joong chuckled.

at the library everyone was busy reading others are writing others are talking in a low tone.

" Ms. Jung your not yet done to the other book and your going to rent another one? " the librarian said.

the beautiful lady looked to the librarian in a cold way " I will return it tomorrow im not yet done studying it, but let me borrow this one too "

" Aish are you sure about that? " the librarian said then the girl nods " deh ".

while walking going out to the library she bumped to someone. " Oh Mianhae... oh Jessica...weve been looking for you awhile ago " Jonghyun said.

" then why? " Jessica continue walking. Jonghyun scratch her head " nothing weve just......hmm weve just missed you " and he grinned.

Jessica smiled " really...im at the library only ". Jonghyun smiled " siwon was right that's why i looked for you there ".

" your looking for me? " Jessica stopped and look to Jonghyun in a confused way.

Jonghyun shook his hand " Ani~ that's not what i mean i just checked if siwon was right and i saw you there so he is right keke " Jonghyun said.

" anyway where are they? " Jessica ask and continue to walked. " They are at the canteen " Jonghyun answered.

Meanwhile...

Tiffany was having a tray of food and looking for a vacant seat when yoona waved to her and she went to yoona

" Here have a seat here " yoona smiled " may I? " tiffany ask, and yoona nods and tiffany sit in front of her  " are you alone? " she ask.

" deh... im used to it... my friends are busy at the grounds having their happy moments " yoona said and chew her rice. " then why your not with them? " tiffany ask

" ani~ im not yet done eating maybe later i will join them but not sure " yoona smiled. " anyway your Yoona right? " tiffany ask again and yoona nods. " nice meeting you... " and she smile. " no problem... you dont have any peers yet right? maybe we can be friends here " yoona smile.

" I would love that..." the girl smiled and showed her eye smile " i dont have friend yet here in korea thank you for that ".

" well let's be friends " yoona smiled and offered her hand for a handshake and tiffany offered her hand too.

It was late afternoon already when Yoona is on her way out of the school when Tiffany was running behind her " Yoona....." yoona look back and smile after seeing tiffany " oh wae? "

" Are you going home now? " tiffany ask yoona nods " deh are you going to walk with me? ". tifany bite her lips " hmm if you dont mind? ".

" sure let's walk together, anyway where are you living? " yoona continued walking. " im living near at the church how about you? " tiffany ask. " nice...my way is at that place " yoona happily said. " wow then let's walk together and have time to know each other " tiffany smiled.

While they are walking along the high way 2636-Rice-fields-of-Sangyanghyeol-ri.jpg

" Im happy that I have friend like you " Yiffany said while they are walking

" me too starting from now i have someone to talk with while walking in this long road " Yoona chuckle

Tiffany chuckled too " yes me too its boring walking alone in this long road anyway where near now " Tiffany said.

" anyway why you you migrated here from america? " yoona ask. " hmm my dad died last month ago and we burried him here in south korea and my mom decided to live here now. " tiffany smiled.

" oh sorry for that... are you planning to go back there? " yooan ask again tiffany thinks " hmm if you would ask my mom she said we will come back there after my college but if you would ask me i will answer you i will be back there if id already a family to settle down there " and tiffany smiled.

yoona nods. " Aish~ i miss my best friend already.... " tiffany said while looking at the view. after hearing the word best friend yoona suddenly  look to tiffany " who is your best friend? "she ask

" ah..my best friend in america i left her there but i know someday were be able to see each other " tiffany smiled again.

yoona smiled " same with you...i have best friend too that i left " she said following a long sigh. tiffany looked to yoona and smiled all of a sudden she holds yoona's hand " then we can be best friend " she smiled and they walked hand in hand

Yoona suddenly thought " How is he? its been a year already. "

 

Siwon opened his bag and get his sketch pad after opening it an old petal of rose was inserted in the page, he took it off and he smiled in all of a sudden " Im Yoona... how are you? "

meanwhile yoona opened her drawer and a paper ring was there she gets it and smiled.

Yoona was looking at the stars outside the window of her room while holding the paper ring " I miss you so much Choi Siwon where are you now? do you still remember me? "

Siwon was looking at the stars too while he was with Shieyo at their garden " We'll still be able to see each other? "

.............................................

Yoona and Tiffany became close to each other they are always in the TOP of the class, eating, walking, reading together they treat each other like a sister until the time of their graduation

" Finally!! were going in a college now!! " tiffany said while jumping because of happiness " yes!! but oh wait where are you going to enrol? " Yoona ask after jumping. Tiffany sunddenly stopped jumping. "oh yeah... i want to go to seoul eomma said school universities there was worth to study ".

" really? im planning to go there too i want to study there especially to Yonsai University " Yoona smiled.

Tiffany thought " Yonsai?..hmm sounds familiar ah yeah eomma told me that Yonsai university is one of the best university in seoul Yoona let's go there and study there " tiffany said.

" neh sure!! that would be great " yoona chuckled.

Tiffany and Yoona decided to go there after a week they will going to look for a place to stay in together.

It Was Winter when the two decided to go to seoul.

" waaahh so very cold " tiffany said between in her heavy breath while putting her bags over their seat " yoona arent you cold? " she ask.

yoona shook her head " ani~ im loving it " she smile. tiffany sat next to her and look outside the window too " are you excited? ". yoona glance to tiffany after looking at the window " deh... "

while they are in the train, tiffany was fall asleep while yoona is looking outside she was smiling because of excitement and thought " Finally im going to seoul now i wish i will be able to meet siwon there " and she wrote something at the train window because of the moist.

they arrived at the seoul after a long hour of travel tiffany and her are excitedly went down the train

" finally were here!! " she smile and look to tiffany " seoul is really a nice place ". tiffany nods " you thought so kada... let's walk now and find a place to stay in " she smiled

they looked for an affordable hotel to stay in for the meantime while they are looking for a house to live in. until they found one.

" just call me if you need something arasso? " the old lady smiled before she left the two. " deh " the two pretty ladies answered in unison.

yoona put down her bag abd opened the window " tiffany i like to go somewhere after we fixed our things ". tiffany sat at the bed " sure "

the two lovely ladies stroll theirselves at the park near to their hotel " tiffany i want to buy newspaper and look for a job you know i need some income " yoona smile.

tiffany nods " come on let's buy and find a work " she smiled.

 

" sooyoung, were going out for a walk ok? " siwon said as he bid goodbye to his sister together with his dog. " deh oppa... oh oppa dont forget me to buy foods arasso? " she shout the last sentence.

Mr. Choi walked out the kitchen " where they are going? ". sooyoung continued to write on her note " he said they will going out for a walk ". Mr. Choi sip to his coffee " did he bring coat for him? its cold outside ". sooyoung nods " deh ".

Siwon and Shieyo are walking at the park " hmm where do will i sit to have a good view? " siwon said while looking for a nice place to draw.

Yoona bought a sandwich and gave it to tiffany. " thank you " tiffany said while reading the newspaper. " hmm tiffany why dont we sit at the bench so were comfortable reading it " yoona said while putting the other sandwiches on her bag.

meanwhile siwon and shieyo are in the old hallway " hmm shieyo stay here arasso? i will draw this sceneric view " siwon said and he started to prepare for him to draw. after a minutes of preparing he started it already shieyo saw a bird not far from them he stood up and went closer to the bird but the bird flew and shieyo followed it without knowing it by siwon who is busy.

" Yoona wait for me here i will buy a drink for us " tiffany smile yoona nods as an answer. They are sitting not far from the old hallway of the park. tiffany left yoona to buy drinks.

siwon checked shieyo but in his suprised shieyo was not there already he look around but no shieyo around " shieyo?..." he stood up and look around " shieyo?...." he leave his things to find shieyo.

yoona was busy reading when she heard a shout not far from her. " Shieyo?!!!..." a guy voice that echoing at the hallway. she stopped reading and thought " shieyo?...that name was familiar....that was the name that i want to give to my supposed to be dog. hmmm" and she continue reading.

" shieyo.....!!!! where are you?!! " another shout that makes her stopped again. " shieyo?... " yoona thought and she look behind to the old hallway and heard again the echoing shout " Shieyo?!! where are you come out now... "

" shieyo...?.." yoona folded the newspaper and goes to the hallway.

siwon was looking everywhere " shieyo... come out now im not playing with you arasso?... ". Yoona peeked at the corner and saw the back of the man who are looking for someone.

" shieyo!!! " the guy continued to shout and walked at the hallway. Yoona thought  " it can be siwon? " while looking to the man she will follow the man when tiffany not poke her.

" Yoona..." tiffany poke yoona who are peeking to the hallway. yoona look back " tiffany..". "what are you doing here? " tiffany said and peeked also to the hallway.

" ah hmm im just " yoona look back to the man but the man already gone " oh nothing...." she look back to tiffany " kada let's go back i think im just hallucinating " she chuckled

they back to the bench but in their suprise there's a dog. " omo!! " tiffany said while smiling " waaah kyeopta " yoona said while coming closer  " who owns you? " while looking around and she look to the dog. " yah yoona dont come closer to that dog what if that dog bites you " tiffany warned yoona.

but yoona did not listen she touches the head of the dog in her suprise " oh tiffany the dog is nice look i can touch him/her ". tiffany come closer and look around too " where is the owner of that dog? ".

" are you hungry? " yoona ask the dog and she opened her bag and get the sandwich and feed the dog " waah keyopta... the dog was hungry already " yoona added.

yoona and tiffany are happily feeding shieyo when siwon broke the moment  " there you are...." he's now wearing his coat and he's with his things.

yoona stopped feeding the dog. " oh mianhae... your dog was hungry that's why i feed him/her " she reasoned out.

" no its ok " siwon half smiled to them " let's go.." he called the dog and shieyo came to him. " i told you stay there why you disobeyed me? " siwon said and he bow to yoona and tiffany  " anyway komawo were going now ".

shieyo and siwon left.

yoona cant take her eyes off to the man. " hey... " yoona snapped out when she heard tiffany's voice. " are you ok? " fany ask.

yoona nods " oh tiffany i think we need to go home now its cold already i didnt brought my coat " as she folded the newspaper and put it inside her bag.

 

 

ANNYEONG CHINGGU!!!

How's my update?

keke first couple to appeared MinYul and JongSica keke.

i received few comments :(

where are you guys? your not leaving a comment huh....

hey silent readers!! please leave comment :D

especially you you your reading right? keke you must leave a comment

and please dont forget to subscribe too...

Godbless!!!