Who's that girl?

Truth or Dare

 

“Chanyeol! Over here!” I shouted 
 
He quickly made his way through the crowd and gave me a hug. 
 
“Where’s Kim? I thought you said she’d come?” he asked with a hint of disappointment.
 
“Oh don’t worry Yeolie! She’s just a bit late” 
 
*ahem* 
 
“I prefer to call it fashionably late, a girl like me got to make an entrance don’t you think?” said Kim in a teasing manner as she quickly gave Yeollie and I a hug.
 
“Yeah-yeah right... Come on guys, I don’t have all day.” I said as I started pushing them towards the nearest shop.
 
We spent the whole afternoon going through a billion of shops. Most of the times I barely bought anything, Yeolie and Kim were just messing around in the stores. At one point they entered a kitchen supply store and snickering left hurriedly leaving me there. Three minutes later all the kitchen timers started ringing simultaneously and gave me the biggest heart attack. The store attendant even kicked me out for causing a ruckus even though I tried explaining to him that I was not behind this machiavelic scheme.
 
Although they spent most of the time goofing around, Chanyeol did help me find useful books about Beijing and other useful books for my stay there. I felt really grateful and suggested we’d go grab something to eat in my favorite restaurant, reassuring them that it’d be my treat of course. 
 
Being curious, I spent most of the dinner bombarding Chanyeol about his time in Beijing. Wanting to find out the most possible about my future home for the coming six months. Chanyeol reassured me time over time that I shouldn't worry and that he had a blast there. He even added that if I ever got scared or needed to talk to someone he knew six wonderful guys in Beijing and that he'd asked them to keep an eye on me. He explained that they were the exchange students who came to our University and that they were quite fluent in korean.  I thanked Chanyeol once again for everything and excused myself to go use the toilet.
 
I entered the ladies room and was about to enter one of the cubicles when I noticed that the girl near the sink was giving me a weird look. I checked in the mirror to see if anything was wrong with me, I knew myself not to be the most fashionable person in the world. However, I didn't think I looked that bad. I just shrugged and was about to enter the cubicle when the woman cleard
 
"Excuse me?"
 
I turned around and saw the girl staring at me incredulously
 
"Yes?" I wondered 
 
"This is none of my bussiness really. But... Erhm... Aren't you that girl?" she confessed
 
"What girl?" I asked 
 
She gave me a weird look and added
 
"The girl from the newspaper. Wait let me get it out of my purse." 
 
She started rummaging through her handbag and finally took out a shriveled newspapper, she skimmed through the pages and finally handed it to me. 
 
The serial killer that is believed to have killed up to 30 women is now believed to be a female contrary to earlier beliefs. 
 
A phantom image of the serial killer was shown, however I looked nowhere near to that woman on that photo. I looked at her dumbfounded wondering if she thought this was funny.
 
"I don't know what game you're playing here ma'am. But this is not funny. I look nowhere near to that woman!" I scolded
 
"Madame! You're reading the wrong article" she retorted while pointing at the article under it.
 
That's when I saw it. A picture of TOP and I holding hands and walking in a park. I couldn't help but gasp as I saw the picture. I quickly read the overhead.
 
Who's that girl? The famous rapper from the world renown band Big Bang is rumoured to be dating. He was seen yesterday hand in hand with a woman, what seemed to be on a date. The girl's identity is still unknown.
 
I gave back the newspaper to the woman and tried my best at convincing her that it wasn't me. I left the ladies room and returned to my seat.
 
"Sam! What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost" commented Kim worriedly
 
I looked at them and told them I wasn't feeling good. I asked for the check and was about to pay when Chanyeol told the waitress to put it on his card as he handed it to the waiter. I gave him the evil eye and pouted. Once the check was payed, I hurriedly left the restaurant and told them I'd be heading home. Kim tried stopping me but I ignored her calls and stopped a cab.
 
~~~~
 
U mad bro? 
It's okay to be mad. I'd be mad as well if the author of my favorite fic stopped writing for a whole month and a half.

But it's okay, I'm back now :D 
Besides...
No but seriously. Thanks guys for sticking with me :D