Approval or disapproval?

Truth or Dare

 

*Daesung POV*
 
I was pacing back and forth ruffled my hair in annoyance. 
 
"Aish..." 
 
Looking at my feets I tried figuring out what I saw back there. I reminded myself to keep it cool and hear them out before jumping to conclusions. But some part of me really did not like seeing my sister in Seunghyun's arms. I let myself fall on the edge of the couch as I put my head between my hands. Why was Seunghyun hugging you, moreover why was he even here?! He hadn't visited in months and had seemed to avoid Sam recently. So what the hell is happening?
 
Finally something disrupted the balance of the couch as you felt something sitting down cautiously next to you. You looked up and there was Seunghyun sitting with his back bent forward and his forearm resting on his thighs hands clasped. Although his posture was quite cool somehow his facial expression showed that he was nervous. 
 
"Daesung... I really don't know where to start. I know I should have told you this a long time ago. I'm soooooo sorry. I really hope you can forgive me, but please hear me out." he honestly told you.
 
I was silent for some seconds and I could feel that Seunghyun was waiting for some kind of signal to allow him to continue to speak. I finally nodded
 
"Alright, I'll hear you out, but don't leave anything out!" I said in a serious tone.
 
So Seunghyun started telling me about how when we, Big Bang, started as a group he'd often come to our place and how he had started to notice my sister. How he gradually started liking her and how he suddenly realized he was in love. He finally told me why he had left for the USA for some time. This was already a lot to sink in but Seunghyun continued, he told me about all the times he wanted to tell me this. How he finally was able to confesse to Sam and then summed up what had happened today.
 
My face must have been a rollercoaster of facial expression but when he had finally finished his monologue I was able to calm myself and I just let it all sink. We were silent for several minutes, Seunghyun was obviously waiting for me to say something and I was waiting for it all to sink it. After a few minutes I realized that I would need more time however Seunghyun was waiting. So I told him the things I were sure of.
 
"Well... this was indeed a long story..." you half heartedly chuckled. "To be frank Seunghyun this is a lot to take in, so I'm not sure exactly what to say. I want you to know that you're like a brother to me and I know you well. I know my sister very well as well and to be honest you're a good person Seunghyun, I know you are. But Sam is still my sister and I'm just not sure, you know?"
 
You looked up to him to see if he was understanding anything of what you were trying to say. He was just staring at the wall. You continued.
 
"But I mean, I guess... The way she was smiling and all... I don't know ok?! I'm not disapproving of you guys, but I'm not sure about giving my consent" you finally blurted out. Seunghyun abruptly turned around he looked so happy
 
"Jinjja Daesung??!?!?!" He was practically jumping up and down with happiness
 
"You mean? I really thought you'd hit me or something!!! You have no idea how happy I am to hear you're not disapproving." he shyly admitted
 
The smile on Seunghyun face, that's what made you sure. "He sure is madly in love with my sister" you thought to yourself. You looked in Seunghyun eyes and said
 
"Hyung, you know that I really look up to you, but I swear on YG if you break my little sister heart or if she ever comes home crying I won't even hesitate a second to break into Seoul Zoo, steal the bear and wolves. I'll bring them back to your apartement so that they can maul you. And believe me I'll be sitting by the window watching while eating popcorn!" You threateningly said looking at him menacingly
 
Although you added to yourself "But I really hope none will get hurt, I care for you to, hyung."
 
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
 
We met again silent readers I see.,,,
How you liking the story soo far? I really need to speed things up and spice things up. Actually I wanted to have Daesung disapprove but it would have slowed down this other masterplan I have in mind. So please bear with me the boredom for now until we get to the juicy part :D
 
If everything's going good, EXO's going to make an appearance in my next chapter^^
Also I'm really sorry guys T.T But I have only 11 school days left and like 5 exams and lab reports to hand in so that'll mean less time to focus on the fanfic. But do not despair 'cause everything will be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. 
 
Until we finally get to read about Tao (my heart is aching for him...) I'll spam you guys with exo pictures at the end of every chapter :P (soo beautiful I could cry T.T)