Bloody pancake

Truth or Dare

 

Seunghyung dragged me off campus and once there seemed to be no one around he let go of my wrist and instead interlocked his hand with mine. I was still stunned by what had just happened and let myself follow Seunghyun. I looked up to Seunghyun, he had the biggest smile on his face ever.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked
 
"Didn't you read the note I left you this morning? Guess not...I figured that since we're now officially dating I'd actually take you out on a date." he answered happily
 
"Oh- alright..." I shyly said as my cheeks started burning up
 
He looked at me and chukled to himself which made me go from pink to red. He just laughed more and whispered "aiigooo... too cute!". We started walking and got nearer the touristic part of Seoul. I guess it was quite smart of Seunghyun as most of the tourists have no idea who he is. We started pretending we were tourists and did everything else the tourists did. We took loads of picture, we did all the attractions and walked around. I must admit I had a blast, it was fun pretending to be tourists and a lot of these stuff I had always wanted to do but didn't since they were aimed for tourists I had never done them. Now I finally had a chance to do them and Seunghyun looked like he was having a blast as well. He hadn't stopped smiling since campus. 
 
We started talking about daily things, about Kim, about Daesung, I asked how Big Bang was doing, if G-Dragon was still seeing that french girl. We walked in front of a ice cream parlor and he asked if I wanted anything. I shook my head and just when I was about to add no thanks my stomach betrayed me. It growled so loudly I could have sworn I Had seen someone not to far from us pulling out his umbrella believing it was about to thunder. Seunghyun just started laughing again. 
 
"I guess you are hungry and by the sound of your body you're really hungry. Stay here I'll go get you something more nutritional than ice cream given your state" said Seunghyun as he walked off and around a corner.
 
I looked around me and I realized we must have walked a long way while talking because we weren't near the tourist attractions anymore. The square was nice though, not too crowded and there was a park right across the street. Someone dressed in black was training some kind of martial arts. I couldn't take my gaze off that person, he was doing high kicks, jumps and all kind of awesome stuff. I had always been a fan of action movies and martial arts had always fascinated me so I couldn't help myself. I had to get a closer look. 
 
I was about to cross the road but halfway across I noticed the person wasn't standing there anymore. I stopped and looked around me but I couldn't see him. It was like he had vanished from the face of the earth, like a shadow. 
 
All of a sudden I could hear a honk and tires screeching I looked to my left and saw a car approaching fast. Like a idiot I closed my eyes embrassing myself for the impact to come but before I knew it I was lying on something soft. I opened up an eye and noticed I was lying on someone. 
 
"Omo!!! I'm really sorry!" I quickly got off the person that's when I realized it was Seunghyun. I gasped in horror.
 
"Oppaaaaa!!! Are you okay?! Oppaaaa, please tell me you're okay!! Oppaaa!!" 
 
I scanned him with my eyes. His beautiful face was a little bruised and he seemed to had cut himself. I was starting to get worried, he was still not answering to my cries. People had started to gather around and the driver was shouting profanities at me but I couldn't care less because Seunghyun was laying on the ground lifeless. I was about to shout for someone to call 911 when he started grunting. 
 
"Oppa!!! Please tell me you're okay. I'll call 911 they'll be here soon! Just hang in there!" as I looked around me to assign someone with the task of calling 911. 
 
Just as I had found someone I could hear faint mumbling. It was too low so I couldn't decipher what he had said, I moved in closer to his mouth. When all of a sudden Seunghyun was kissing me, I was taken aback and I couldn't help but go bright red as the crowd around us started going "oooooooh" and "aaaaah" and "soo cute".  I hit Seunghyun on his chest, I pulled up my sweater and tried hiding my face behind it from embarrassement. But Seunghyun straightened up and pulled my hands away, he then hold my head with his hands and moved in for a kiss. I kept my lips firm and my mouth closed but I couldn't help to give in to temptation and the kiss got more passionate. The crowd went wild, they started applauding and cheering.
 
I broke the kiss and decided I'd ought to clear things up before we cloged up the whole street as we could hear several cars honking. I sincerely apologized to the driver several times but he laughed it off and said it was no worry. He was just happy no one got hurt. Before he drove off he rolled down the window and shouted to me 
 
"Make sure to take good care of that one. He's a keeper and it's obvious he's crazy about you!"
 
I just smile at what that driver had said. We then thanked everyone that had stopped and started walking away.
 
"I'm really happy you didn't get hurt. When I saw you standing there in the middle of the street I swear my heart stopped beating for a second." he told me.
 
"I don't know what got into me. I'm not usually this dreamy. But thank you oppa, hadn't it been for you I would have been a bloody pancake by now. However I'm unscathered and you're not. Let's go to my apartement and attend to those wounds I indirectly inflicted you."
 
As we started walking I noticed a dark figure standing on the corner of the street. It was him, the person from earlier, the shadow. Although I couldn't really see his eyes I felt he was looking straight at me. Strangely enough his gaze wasn't hostile. It almost looked like he was hurt. In a blink of an eye again he had disapeared. I felt an urge to run after him but restrained myself since I was in the presence of Seunghyun, moreover he was wounded because of my stupidity.