One Week?!

Truth or Dare

"Mr. Jung, I think I've actually made up my mind"
I looked up at Mr.Jung and noticed that the six boys were watching me with curious eyes as well. I swallowed and finally said

“Although I still need to talk with a few persons, I realize this isn’t an offer I can pass on. It’s a one time opportunity, moreover an opportunity I’ve dreamt of for a very long time.”

Mr. Jung stepped forward from behind the boys and shook my hand eagerly.

“I understand Miss Kang and it’s fine! Besides you still have a week before the flight leaves anyways” said Mr. Jung

“WHAT?!?!” I screamed, startling everyone in the room. Mr. Jung stopped shaking my hand but he was still holding it when I asked.

“O-o-one week?” in a weak voice.

Mr. Jung just looked at me curiously and finally said

“Well yes? Didn’t I just say that? Don’t worry Miss Kang! It’s all taken care of, flight, dorm, everything. I’ll send you an e-mail with more information. If you’ll excuse me now, I have to go make a few calls.” he stated as he broke out of the handshake and left. Leaving me standing there gawping at his back.

After a few seconds someone cleared his throat I shifted my gaze to the six boys. They were all looking at me in a strange way. I completely ignored them and turned around as I walked off when I noticed Kim at the back off the classroom. was hanging and she seemed to be in shock. Slowly she met my eyes and I swear the moment her burning gaze met my eyes I felt chills all the way down to the very core of my bones. My feet immediately stopped moving and I slowly started backing away as if mirroring my movement Kim slowly started moving towards me. I quickened my pace and then turned around and decided to run for it. She’s going to kill me, for sure.

I caught up with the six guys and linked my arms between two of the guys they looked at me in shock but I ignored their questioning stares and looked behind me. Kim seemed really pissed and she had quickened her pace but wasn’t running because she was wearing a mini-dress and high heels. The guys followed my gaze but as soon as Kim noticed them looking she slowed her pace and put on a poker face. She then smiled innocently as she called my name in a sugarcoated voice

“Saaamaaaaanthaaa! Wait up!”

I ignored her and starting walking away dragging the two boys with me. They wouldn’t bulge so I looked and whispered

“Please this girl is crazy. We have to go. Now.”

They just looked at me and then at Kim and back at me. Then they unlinked their arms and crossed them so that I couldn’t link arms with them anymore. I gasped in horror and was about to run but it was too late. I felt a hand on my shoulder holding me in place. I slowly turned my head and saw Kim standing with an innocent look on her face.

“Sammie, why didn’t you wait up?” she pouted

I shuddered when she called me Sammie, she knows I hate her calling me by my nickname in public. I looked at her and smirked playing along her game.

“Ohhh... I’m so sorry Kimberly! I mustn't have heard you” I said grinning.

The look on her face was priceless the moment she heard me calling her by her real name. I look around and noticed the guys were still standing around us looking at us with an amused expression on their faces. While the two guys with whom I had linked arm with were looking at me in shock. I went up to the only guy who’s name I could remember.

“Suho, I’m sorry to bother you but do you mind if I join you guys for lunch. I have a lot of questions concerning Beijing you see” I asked truthfully.

Before Suho could answer me I heard Kim clearing and discretely nudging my back.

“Actually mind if my friend Kimberly join us as well? She’s a bit cuckoo in the head but I don’t think she’ll disturb us.” I added jokingly

I could feel someone hitting my leg and looked back. Kimberly was giving me a death glare, she pushed me aside and stretched out her hand.

“Hi, nevermind what Sammie just said, I’m completely sane and you can call me Kim, please” she said giving Suho and the rest of the boys her best smile.

We all started walking away towards the canteen, I started talking with D.O and Baekhyun, the two boys I had linked armed with while Kim was busy flirting with the rest of the boys. We finally got to the canteen and we all sat down at a table, I started asking question regarding the university and the program, we talked for more than an hour when I realized that we were late for our next lesson. We all stood up, exchanged phone numbers and left for our next lesson.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

AYOOOOOOOOO WASSUUUUUUP my beloved silent readers (if you are out there o.o), please don't be mad at me T.T
I know I haven't updated in a long time but I guess I was just having writers block. Well that and I was spazzing to much over a number of fanfics

Actually these past few days I had given my fic a lot of thought and there are a lot of things I wish I could write differently, but I decided to stick with my original plan. I hope you guys will like it, I'll try my best to write a good fic! 

Fighting for me I guess? :D Oh well toodles my readers I have some fanfic reading to do and drama watching to do :D

why aren't you amused by my A/N? why can't you be more like Yeollie T.T