Watery mess

Truth or Dare

 

I told Seunghyun I’d think about it. He tried doing the puppies eyes, but this was something big that I couldn’t just decide over like that. The rest of the dinner was silent. I was lost in thoughts trying to look over the pros and cons of this and Seunghyun seemed distant as well.

Seunghyun oppa was the first one to break the silence.

“Thank you for dinner Sam, it was really good. Had I known you were such a good cook I was would have come more often.” He jokingly said trying to brighten up the mood.

I just smiled. He then rose up and grabbed my plates and put them near the sink. He was about to do the dishes but I stopped him before he could turn the faucet on.

“What do you think you’re doing oppa?” I asked.

“Well what does it look like? I’m going to do the dishes of course. It’s the least I could.” He said.

“There’s something you forgot though, this is still my house and you’re still a guest. I will not have my guest wear dish gloves under my roof.” I threatened in a playful tone

“Oh really? What are you going to do about it?” he retorted with a devilish smile as he leaned in to turn the faucet on.

I let him do and as soon as his guard was down I jumped near the sink and directed the jet of water with my hands to soak him. At first he retreated trying to avoid the stream of water but as soon as more than half of his clothes were wet he gave up on avoiding the stream and walked right up to me. Out of fear that he’d soak me as well I started running for my life but too late he reached the faucet and a stream of water was soaking me. I kept trying to avoid the jet but in vain. When I was completely soaked I went up to the sink and we both battled for the stream. After a few seconds Seunghyun turned off the faucet and hugged me with his wet clothes and I tried wriggling my way out of his lock but it was too late. I was definitely drenched now. His warm laughter filled the room and I quickly joined in. I heard him joke

“I guess it’s a tie”

There we both stood in the middle of the kitchen, completely soaked, arms in arms. When someone suddenly cleared their throat.

*ahem*

We both looked to where the noise was coming from. There leaning against the door frame with arms crossed stood Daesung. Seunghyun quickly let go of me and faced Daesung. We were standing next to each other both looking at Daesung. Nobody was moving and nobody said anything. This heavy silence was lingering in the air. Finally my brother opened his mouth.

“Does anyone care to explain?” he asked in a plain tone

I felt like I was 6 again and dad was scolding me for dropping my chopsticks at the dinner table. Except that I wasn’t 6 anymore and dad wasn’t around. I just looked down at my feet. To my amazement Seunghyun answered.

“Weeell… It’s kind of a long story…” he drawled as rubbed his neck.

“Oh believe me I’ve got time, but before we get started with that “long story” I’d appreciate it if you two cleaned up. I’ll be in the living room in the mean time.” He stated as he walked of

We both looked at each other and giggled. Although we knew Daesung was probably a bit mad with the mess we had made he was a terrible actor and we knew he wasn’t that angry at us. Daesung has always tried to be a good brother and parents to me. But he was still more of a grown up kid and scolding was never his forte. Somehow however he did seem a little hurt for some reason, I wonder why.

“Well this was fun but I think we still owe Daesung a big explanation. Since this is still my house I’ll clean up this mess. But in exchange why don’t you talk to my brother” I suggested

He looked at me and then looked around the kitchen. He seemed really hesitant but I pushed him out of the kitchen and closed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

A lot of you guys are probably wondering why I'm doing an author's note when there's no one asking me questions XD But I've always wanted to do one soo yeah XD Actually I wanted to do one from the first chapter, there was soo much I wanted to tell you guys. Like backstage info and stuff like that. But it felt so stupid since you guys (my wonderful readers) didn't exist yet. I guess I'm finally doing one though.

Well first of I'm really sorry for the y chapter but lack of inspiration I guess. Can't wait to write more about Tao though. Also for the rest of the week I believe I'll be without internet. Hopefully though I will have the possibility to write a chapter or two so that I can update as soon as I get internet back.

Ah!!! writing an author's note was definitely fun :D Feels almost like I'm talking to my readers, feels like monkey magic I tell you