Unexpected phone call

Truth or Dare

 

I called a cab, the cab ride was completely silent except for me asking several times whether he was hurt or if he felt dissy and if he were sure he didn't want to go to the hospital instead. Although he kept saying "no I'm fine" it looked like he had a headache, probably from the impact.
 
The cab finally arrived to my apartement. We took the elevator up and once in the apartement I told Seunghyun to go sit on my bed and wait for me while I went to the bathroom to bring out my 1st aid kit. I finally found it behind a pile of old make up and products and walked back to my room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his legs crossed, his feet moving to a beat, his fingers as well and I heard him humming a song. He hadn't noticed me coming in so I cleared my throat, he looked up and smiled. I sat down next to him and started taking out cotton pads to clean his wounds. I sprayed some alcohol on the cotton pad and slowly cleaned his wound. He flinched but didn't complain. I then took out a Doraemon bandaid (they're Daesung's) and carefully put it on his cut. 
 
"There, all done. As good as new and you even got a friend on your face to follow you around for when you're feeling lonely" I .
 
"Lonely?" he snorted "I've been lonely for 3 years I don't think Doraemon will make a difference, besides. I'm not feeling lonely anymore" he replied as he put his arm around me.
 
"You really scared me when you stopped into the middle of the road like that. What were you even doing stopping like that?" he asked.
 
"I'm really sorry oppa, I really don't know what happened. I saw this guy practicing some kind of martial arts in the park and well you know how I am when it comes to martial arts. The amount of kung fu movies I've made Big Bang endure with me. So I had to go take a closer look, but when I was about to cross that person had vanished. Stupidly I stopped and was about to look around when that car came and the next thing I knew I was laying on you." I admitted.

"Well thank Krisus nothing happened but don't ever do that to me. Be more careful from now on, arasseo?" he said as he put my hair behind my ear.
 
"Alright-alright, it's not like I did it on purpose to begin with. But really Seunghyun, I don't know how to thank you enough. I owe you my life." I declared

"Believe me I'm just happy you didn't turn into a bloody pancake. Talking of pancakes, you still haven't eaten. I'll go make you something to eat" he asserted as he stood up.
 
I just pushed him back down on the bed and reminded him that this was my apartement and he was my guest. Therefor I would do the cooking. I strolled off to the kitchen, I could hear his foot steps behind me. He sat down in the kitchen and watched me cook. I took out pans and all the utensils and prepared some jajangmyeon. As I put the noodles in the frying pan Seunghyun sneaked up on me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He put his head on my shoulder and whispered
 
"Wow it really smells good, seems like you've improved a lot since my last meal here." as he tried to grab some of the vegetables. I smacked him with my hand,
 
"Hey! be patient and yes I didn't have a choice, Daesung's been really busy lately so he hasn't been around to cook." I admitted.
 
 "Well you're doing a great job!" as he planted a kiss on my neck. But it was a diversion, his sneaky hand found it's way to the almost ready jajangmyeon and he slurped a noodle in his mouth. 
 
"I can't believe you fell for that" he said between laughs.
 
I felt stupid and went red but I just ignored him and concentrated on the jajangmyeon. Seunghyuns laugh was still hanging in the air until he decided to sit down and he started humming to "Tonight". His humming warmed up the room and I found myself singing in a low whisper the refrain. The jajangmyeon was finally ready and I must have been really lost in my thoughts because I noticed that Seunghyun had already set the table. I was starving and didn't really care about table manners at this point. Once I put the pan on the table I threw myself on the jajangmyeon and barely chewed. Seunghyun was eating as well, but at a slower pace and he sometimes stopped to stare at me. All of a sudden he put his choptsticks down.
 
"Let's play a game" he announced.
 
"wahat gmame?" I said with a mouth full of noodles.
 
"Let's do a truth or dare game, but not just any truth or dare. I ask you something or assign you a dare. Once you either answered or did the dare it's your turn to give me a dare or ask me something. We can assign a dare or ask a question at anytime of the day, as long as it's your turn. Also the game never ends. Sounds fun no?" he beamed with his irrestible smile.
 
How could I say no to that. But before I could answer my cellphone rang. I went and answered it.
 
"Hello! is this Kang Samantha?" asked the caller.
 
"Yes-yes, that's me" I answered.
 
"Ahh- Hello Samantha, I'm professor Jung Ji-Hoon from university. Actually if I called it's because you've been my student for almost 3 years now and I just finished correcting your exam. Once again Samantha you never stop to amaze me. Your essay regarding cognitive dissonance was truly of academic levels." he asserted
 
I was stunned and at lost for words 
 
"In fact Samantha I just got off the phone with the dean of Pekings university. One of the best universities in China and he's offering you a full scholarship for 6 months to begin with. Depending on you, the scholarship can be extended. Of course I realized I should perhaps have talked to you about this before but don't feel obligated to accept the invitation. I'll let you think it over and hopefully you can come back with an answer tomorrow after class."
 
"Wow, I'm really at lost for words seonsaengnim." I confessed.
 
"Samantha, think over this opportunity arasseo? I'll see you tomorrow, have a nice evening" he said as he hung up
Seunghyun just looked at me with curious eyes, I retold him everything Mr.Jung Ji-Hoon had told me and added about me being unsure about what to do. I told him that I had always wanted to go to China to improve my chinese, moreover I loved Beijing but then told him that I couldn't leave Daesung alone. Seunghyun nodded and he then looked straight into my eyes.
 
"I guess I'll start" he said

"Start what?" I asked

He stayed silent for a few seconds and finally said
 
"I dare you to go to Beijing" he forcebly smirked although his eyes seemed sad.