Confession

Truth or Dare

His words were still lingering in the air. My heart starting beating like crazy and my brain had gone completely mad. I was completely at loss for words. I wanted to say something but my brain was too busy trying to understand when this could have happened. Why was he? How could he, the almighty and grand Choi Seunghyun, love me? Was he even serious? Had Daesung set him up to this? 

The seconds were passing and I still hadn't said anything. I could feel him staring at me but I simply couldn't figure out what to say. I had known Seunghyun oppa for such a long time. He practically was there my whole life and help Daesung raise me. He was like a second big brother. Seunghyun grabbed my hands. I was a bit startled but I let him do.
 
"Sam, I understand that this must be quite a lot to take in. Especially like this in the middle of the night. But you don't have to answer me or say anything, just please hear me out" said Seunghyun
 
Before I knew it I nodded.
 
"As you already know I've known you ever since you were as young as 14 and at that time I only thought of you as Daesung's sister. Although, I must admit, you were really cute and I liked you already then. But quickly you started growing on me and before I knew it, the main reason for visiting Daesung was in fact in the hopes of seeing you. For the past 3 years I haven't been able to see anyone else but you Sam. The boys even tried setting me up on blind dates. But not one single of these girls even grazed the bar you had unknowingly set. Seungri even admitted while drunk that he thought I was either homoual or aual. For 3 years I've been in love with you and I still am. I love every single thing about you. I love how you tend to bite your pen when you're focused, how you're a terrible cook, your high pitched and retarded laughter when you're laughing hard. I love how when you lie you’re never able to look the person into the eyes. But most importantly I love you, for the person you made me become."
 
I started blushing and I couldn't bring myself to look Seunghyun into the eyes anymore, I was too embarrassed.
 
"At first I denied it. Do you remember when I decided to go abroad for a few months? It's because I was mad, I was mad at myself for loving you. I thought that going abroad and not seeing you would make things easier. But truly those 4 months were the worst 4 months of my life. I spent half of my time cooped up inside my hotel room. On my way back I had this whole scene planned out on how I would talk to Daesung and tell him. But when I saw you two at the airport I just couldn't do that to Daesung. Believe me I have tried, and tried suppressing my feelings for you. But nothing works... It's like you've been superglued inside my brain. Then you got your first boyfriend, Taecyeon. Those times were really hard for me, seeing you being in love with him and you two being what I dreamt we would be one day. But I stayed silent because you were happy."
 
At this point I was starting to feel stupid, how could I have not noticed that this amazing guy had been in love with me for 3 years. I wanted to bang my head repeatedly against the wall. I remembered sharing to Seunghyun oppa about the things Taecyeon and I had done as couples and gasped. 
 
"Finally a year ago he broke up with you. But as much as I thought this would make me happy when I saw the look on your face that day. When you told me with teary eyes that Taecyeon and you had broken up... My heart was aching. You were obviously hurting alot and I felt so damn useless. I wanted to go beat him up for making you feel like this! There are soo many times I just wanted to scream to you that I loved you. So many hours I spent thinking about different ways of confessing to you. But I never could bring myself to do it until today. Sam, you don't have to answer me right now. I know it was stupid of me to tell you this like this. But I just couldn-"

You peeked a kiss on his cheek and he just stopped talking. He was looking straight at the horizont but you noticed how he was starting to blush and how he was struggling not to smile like a kid. You moved your lips closer to Seunghyun's ears and whispered.

"I'm happy you told me this oppa..." as you moved in to peek another kiss on his cheeks. But Seunghyun turned around and your lips crashed on his. What started as an innocent kiss quickly escalated to a passionate kiss. He finally broke the kiss. You wanted more and were biting your lip hard but he ignored your obvious sign and pulled you in closer to him. He wrapped his arm around you and approached his lips to your cheek but he never touched it. He stayed like that for a few seconds and you could feel his warm breath on you. Then he slowly moved up to your ear and murmured.

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long but I never expected it to be this good. Sam, I love you. Will you please go out with me?"
 
He backed away and looked at me straight in the eyes. The sun was starting to rise and the morning light fell on Seunghyun like a dim spotligth. The scenery seemed like taken from a drama. He looked so perfect, how could I have not noticed this earlier. His beauty was stunning and my body once again acted without my consent as I heared myself telling him
 
"Do I even need to answer that?"
 
I found myself moving in closer and kissing him once again.