That Was Scary..

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

I couldn't move. Doojoon and Gikwang were still staring in our direction, my heart was thudding hard against my chest and I was becoming dizzy with fear. I wasn't aware that Junhyung was talking to me until I was nudged.
"Hyunseung, you gotta get out of here!" Junhyung whispered, head snapping in the other male's direction when they began to walk our way. 
"Oh my god.." I breathed, paralyzed with fear. I knew it. Tonight would be my death. 
"What the hell are you doing? Hide!" Junhyung hissed before grabbing me. I look at Junhyung when he grabs both of my arms, shoving me away into the dirt. Why did he do that? I bite my tongue, trying not to cry out in pain. I scraped my arm on a rock and it didn't feel too good. "Junhyung!" I hissed weakly when he shoves me again, this time I know I'm in a bush. Why the hell did he push me into a bush?! What was that for?! I was about to give him my mind and fuss at him but I instantly figured out why he had done that when I hear two voices. 
"Junhyung? What the hell are you doing out here?
"We looked everywhere for you. We got really worried."
I waited in silence, staying as still as possible. I was shocked that they didn't see me. I was hiding in a bush but still, I would have expected them to find me.. 
"I can fend for myself." I heard Junhyung say. "And I need to get out once in a while. You two drive me crazy sometimes."
Gikwang laughs. "Oh really? Well, come on. Let's all go back."

"It's late. You shouldn't be alone out here."

"I wasn't alone."
"What?"
"Nothing. Go back to the cabin, I'll come when I feel like it.
"What are you even doing out here anyway?
"Looking at the stars and getting some Junhyung alone time." I hear Gikwang and Doojoon giggle immaturely. "Cut it out."
"Sorry. We'll go on up but if you don't hurry we're gonna come get you." Doojoon said before patting Gikwang's shoulder. "Come on." Gikwang nodded before turning, following the eldest through the forest and back to the cabins. I slowly open my eyes, peeking out of the bush to look at Junhyung, who was staring at his friends as they walked back to their cabin. I could tell he was nervous because his whole body had seemed to tense up along with the color draining from his face. Yeah I couldn't see much at the moment since I was hiding uncomfortably in a bush and it was nearly pitch black outside but the moon was shining just right so I could clearly see Junhyung's face. "Junhyung." I whispered quietly, slowly moving out of my position in the bush. I felt Junhyung gently grab my hand, helping me up better so I'd be quieter and to be nicer.
"Sorry I pushed you..
"Twice.
"Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry."
"It's okay." I sigh quietly, looking to see Doojoon and Gikwang go inside their cabin. I was about to say something until I felt fingers running gently through my hair in a comforting manner. I turn my head to look at Junhyung curiously.
"You should go back now." Junhyung whispered.
I nodded "Your right." I agree.
"I wish we could stay and talk longer but it's getting dangerous. They already think I'm a weirdo, I don't want them suspecting anything." I watch Junhyung stand up and I take his hand which is kindly offered to me. I understood what Junhyung was saying but what I didn't get was that when Doojoon and Gikwang came over, they didn't seem intimidated by the wall, like I had first been. They seemed used to it or they just didn't care.. This made me confused and curious. Why weren't they acting weird around it like I was at first? I shake my head faintly and brush myself off before feeling Junhyung tap my shoulder. "Want me to help you up to climb the wall?
"Sure, that would be nice." why was he being nice? I guess that's what friends did.. I wasn't used to having friends besides Yoseob or Dongwoon and since I grew up with them, they HAD to be my friends. I didn't know how to make friends so this experience was weird for me. 
"Okay, put your foot here and I'll lift you up." I turned to see Junhyung bent over with his hands cupped, wanting me to step there. Doing as he said, I move closer and put my foot there, stepping up. He lifts me and I grab onto the wall, moving so I was able to sit down.
"Thanks, that helped a lot, trust me. I had fun tonight talking to you." I admit, it had been fun that night just talking with him and bonding with him.
"Your welcome. Should we meet tomorrow and hopefully hang out longer?" he asked.
I nodded. "Yup. See you tomorrow. Good night." I give him a small smile and wave before swinging my legs to the other side, hopping down onto my own land. I smile and sigh. I felt so much better being on my own territory. I felt safe. I hear a small knock on the wall and I know that it was Junhyung's way of saying good bye. After a moment of silence I hear him begin to run back up to his cabin to be with Doojoon and Gikwang. Oh crap.. Are Yoseob and Dongwoon out of the shower? Without a second thought, I begin to run back to my cabin, relieved when I see that the bathroom light is still on, meaning the two were still in there. I hadn't gotten caught.