A Small Tour

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

Dazed. I was so dazed right now after being hit to the ground. My head was cloudy and I felt very dizzy. The sky was spinning above me and I felt a heavy weight ontop of my body as I lay on the ground. The weight gets off of me and I feel myself being lightly shaken, "Oh my god, I'm sorry Hyunseung." I could faintly hear. I look to see a very familiar face move to look at me with worry. "Hyunseung?" I feel my cheek being lightly slapped as if to wake me up.

"Huuuhhh.." I blink a few times, the blurry face infront of me getting more easy to see. I blink again and finally realize who it was. Junhyung. 

"Are you okay?

"Wha-?"

"I said are you okay.. Oh god, did I give you a concussion?" I feel his hands touching my face, feeling my forehead, cheeks and fingers running through my hair gently. 

"I-I'm fine." I slowly try to sit up but I feel Junhyung put his hand on my chest, pushing me back down. "Let me up.."
"I don't think you should, just rest a little more first, okay?"

"Fine." Junhyung's fingers running through my hair relax and calm me, I know he is doing it to let me know that I'm alright and fine. "Why did you attack me? I thought we were friends."

"We are friends.. I didn't mean to attack, just jump on. I didn't know it was you to be honest. I thought it was one of the two other boys who I saw looking for me. The one that went to get you.

"Yoseob? You thought I was Yoseob?"

"Umm.. Sure? It was either him or the other guy that was staring in the forest.

"Dongwoon?
"Whatever. I just didn't know if it was you or not.. I'm really sorry.

"It's okay, really Junhyung. Let me sit up now." I slowly sit up, this time not being blocked. I rubbed my forehead and neck with a small groan, cracking it to get a kink out. I sigh and look around, seeing nothing but forest and Junhyung, who was staring at me to make sure I was okay. We were friends right? I guess that's what friends did.. Stare at eachother.. Well Junhyung was from another tribe so their customs might be different then mine. 

"Are you sure that your fine?"

I nod, "Positive.

"Good.

"Why are you over here? You could have gotten caught my Yoseob or Dongwoon..

"What could they do to me?" I hear sarcasm in his voice. "Air does nothing."

"Take that back." I glare at Junhyung. 
"Sorry. You know what I mean though.

"It's okay-- wait what? I have no idea what you mean!" I narrow my eyes at him but I finally decide to just stop arguing with him. "Why are you over here?"

"I was curious, like you were the other night. I wanted to have a look around for myself.

"Without getting killed?"
"Hopefully."  a few silent moments pass and I sigh internally. What was I about to get myself into by saying this,

"Want me to give you a small tour of the tribe?"
"Do you want me killed?" he asked sarcastically. 
I roll my eyes. "Your not going to be killed. I'll just sneak you up to my cabin after I make Yoseob and Dongwoon leave and then just show you everything from the window.
"Okay, sounds cool. I trust you.

"Great, now help me up and we can go." I watch Junhyung stand, now looking up at him and holding my hands up. Junhyung half smirks, shakes his head, and then gives in, helping me up. "Follow me." I let go of his hand but continue holding one since I had been holding both at first. I turn my head and glance through the trees and shrubs to look at the cabin, making sure no one was out that could see us. "Come on!" I give him a small tug before we both quietly begin walking to the forest exit and to my home tribe. 

 

"Are you sure about this?"
"Yup, just come." I poke my head out of the bushes, looking around. When I decide that it's safe to run, I leap out, running along with Junhyung, who's hand I was still holding in mine. I noticed that his hand was toasty warm, it was actually rather nice.. 
When we made it up to the cabin, I lightly pushed Junhyung behind a large potted plant on my cabin's front porch like area. "Hide here, I'll make Yoseob and Dongwoon go." I whispered. Junhyung nodded before hiding. With a small nod, I stand straight and make my way into my cabin. 

"Hey Hyunseung! Your alive!

"Why wouldn't I be?

"Well we kind of heard a loud crashing sound and a cry of pain that sounded a lot like you so.. We thought you were killed."
Oh crap, they heard when Junhyung landed on me.. "What if I had been killed? Why didn't you guys come help me?

"We were scared.
"Oh.

"So what was the crash and cry of pain? Are you hurt? Was it a bear?

"I'm fine now, and the loud noises you guys heard was the bear.. Dongwoon, there was one out there." I lie.
"Oh my god, where is it now?

"I blew it to the fire tribe land, we won't be seeing it anytime soon." I made up another quick lie. 

Dongwoon sighed with relief. "Fantastic.

"So you aren't hurt?

"No I'm not. Oh, when I was walking back here I saw that the kids are playing in the river again. Can you guys go watch them and make sure they don't get into trouble?" there was a river that ran through the air and fire tribe and sometimes little kids would play in it. 

"Sure, come on Yoseob, let's go!" Dongwoon said. 
Yoseob grins and nods. "Right behind you!" The two run out of the cabin quickly. I think they were just excited because they could play in the river now. Oh well. They were gullible babos. I wait for a few seconds before hurrying back out to the porch. "Junhyung, come on." I whisper. I move out of the way as Junhyung slips inside my cabin. Well awesome. My plan worked!

 

------------------------------------------------------

This story is beginning to get good in my opinion! I'm so glad you guys are reading and subscribing, it means a lot! <3   Saranghae!