Hidden

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

"Hyunseung?" Junhyung repeated, giving me a light shake. I was starting to catch my breath, now able to breath at least. "Are you okay?" I could see the worry in Junhyung's eyes so I decided to try and speak.

"I'm fine.." My voice was awful and hoarse sounding from nearly coughing to death. I could see that Junhyung looked startled still, not knowing what just happened. 

"Why are you over here?" Junhyung asked. "Your not allowed on Fire Tribe territory.

My eyes narrowed to slits. "Excuse me?" I sat up. "I'm not allowed?" I asked and he nodded.

"You've been to Air Tribe territory more than once, this is my first time on fire land." I said back, running a hand through my hair.

"Why are you here anyway?
"Curiosity got to me. I've never been here and I wanted to see what it was like, which is terrifying." I took a deep breath and shook my head, remembering what had just happened moments ago. 

Junhyung nodded, "Curiosity gets to me also, that's why I sneak over to your land. It's cool." he said. "Are you okay though? Your shaking." he reached out and gently touched my hand, lifting it up. It was shaking from fear. I was still terrified about the chase I had and the whole situation. I snatch my hand away.

"You'd be scared too if someone shot a ball of fire at you and tried to murder you!" I said, frowning. Junhyung was about to say something but then we both heard voices coming closer to the cabin. I turn and look at the door, hearing Junhyung get up. 

"You have to hide." he whispered, looking around frantically for a spot where I could hide. "Hyunseung, hide over there." he pointed to an empty corner of the room. I scooted over there without hesitation. Suddenly, Junhyung throws a large quilted blanket over me and goes off somewhere else in the cabin. 
"Junhyung?" I hear as the door opened.

"What is it?" Junhyung asked, glancing over to Doojoon and Gikwang as they entered. 

"Have you seen an Air Tribe boy? We almost got him but he ran off in this direction."
"He is surprisingly fast, even after I shot a ball of fire at him." I heard this and frowned, staying as still as I could so I wouldn't get caught and probably killed. I could hear an awkward silence in the room after the last sentence was spoken. I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard, nervous. 
"An Air Tribe boy is here? Where? I haven't seen a thing. I was sleeping when I heard noises outside.
Another awkward silence filled the room until Doojoon spoke, "Oh, sorry we woke you.

"Yeah, sorry. Doojoon, let's go back outside and look for him. I won't let him get away this time, I'll make sure the fire hits him." the two left the cabin, closing the door quietly behind them. Junhyung sighed with relief when they left, glad they didn't find Hyunseung. 

"They are gone, you can come out now." I heard Junhyung say. I lift the quilt off of me, looking over at Junhyung.

"Why didn't you rat me out?

"Because.

"Because why?

"Because your my friend, Hyunseung. I know we haven't known eachother that much but we're friends. Aren't we?

Junhyung's words surprised me but I nod. "Yeah." I said. "We're friends." I watched as Junhyung came over, offering his hand to help me stand. I stare at it for a few moments before standing up on my own, rejecting it. I smoothed my clothes out before clearing my throat, still hoarse from the smoke I inhaled a little while ago. "I don't think I can leave without your friends killing me." I narrowed my eyes at Junhyung, who shrugged. 

"If your a really fast runner you'll get away." I was shocked at hearing this. 
"You expect me to go out there and possibly get killed? Your crazy!"
"Yah!" Junhyung shot a glare at me, not liking the tone I took with him. "Just go, I know you won't get caught." he said.

"How do you know?

"I just know, okay?
"I'm staying here.

"Get out.

"No." I shot back, crossing my arms infront of my chest. "I'll get caught." I was about to say something else until I was suddenly grabbed and slammed against the wall. 

"Listen to me," Junhyung slammed me lightly again against the wall, obviously wanting to knock some sense into me. Literally. I watch him. "just get out of here, the quicker the better. You can't stay because Doojoon and Gikwang will eventually come back to sleep! I'll protect you, okay? Just get the hell out." I was again surprised at Junhyung's words but I nodded. 
"Fine." I pushed Junhyung off of me before heading to the door. I glanced back at Junhyung, who urged me to leave. "Bye."

"Bye."

I sigh internally before opening the door. As soon as the door opened fully, I dashed out into the darkness of the night, returning back to Air Tribe territory.

I've had enough of this nightmare.