Let The Tour Begin

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

 

Once Junhyung was inside my cabin I had closed the door, not forgetting to lock it as well when we were both inside too. I took a small breath, trying to ease my growing nervousness and regret. What if I got caught being with a boy from another tribe? They would surely kill me and if Junhyung wasn't able to get away, kill him too. I didn't like the feeling of my life on the line and having the guilt for Junhyung's too. This was my fault. I shake my head. I need to stop thinking such thoughts. Everything would be fine, I just needed to relax.
"Everything okay, Hyunseung?" Junhyung's words snapped my out of my thoughts. I felt grateful because of this. 
"Yeah, just worrying about this."
"Well stop worrying. It'll be fine." his words relaxed me and I nodded in agreement. "Now can I have my tour?"
"Yes, yes, you can." I nodded before walking over to him. I took his hand and lightly pulled him to the window so he could look outside. I didn't notice that Junhyung seemed surprised that I took his hand and that there was a faint red blush forming on his cheeks. I pull the curtains back enough so he can see outside. "See?"
Junhyung looked out the window and I could see his eyes examining what all was outside in my tribe. "It's very similar to my tribe, it's basically the same." he said, turning to look at me. Our eyes met and I felt his big brown eyes pierce into mine. I feel my heart skip a beat but I choose to ignore it, looking back out the window to break our stare, which I was finding to be awkward and somewhat uncomfortable at the moment. I hear Junhyung clear his throat before looking out the window.
"So who lives in those cabins?
"Those?" I point to the cabins along the river. He nods.
"Yeah, those."
"The tribe leader lives in the biggest one down there and his family members live in the closer ones.
"So you live with two other guys?"
"Yup.
"What are their names again?"
"Yoseob, the childish blonde one, and Dongwoon, the quiet and thoughtful one. You saw them before jumping on me in the forest."
"Oh yeah,
"What are your friend's names?"
"The ones that almost killed you?"
"Those are the ones." I nod.
"Doojoon and Gikwang.
"Which is which?"
"Gikwang is the one who shot the fire balls at you, Doojoon is the oldest one who ran with Gikwang." he said.
"Ah, I remember them now sadly."
"They are really nice guys once you get to know them.."
"Pssshh." I roll my eyes.
"What does that supposed to mean?"
"What?
"The 'pssshh'..." he copied me, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly.
I looked over at him, "I doubt they are nice. They seem like jerks who try to kill for fun but fail without any success." I state blandly, narrowing my eyes at him. Before I know it, Junhyung grabs me by the shirt and shoves me up against the wall. 
"Don't you dare insult my best friends." he growled.
I was surprised and I nodded, "Okay, okay.. Let go of me."
Junhyung roughly let's go of me before smoothing out my shirt since it had gotten messed up because he grabbed it. I shivered faintly as I felt his hands run down my chest and stomach as he tried to fix the wrinkles he caused. 
"Sorry.
"It's okay." I had to realize that since we were both from very different tribes, we would each think differently and have a lot of disagreements. This friendship would be hard. We would each have to have a lot of patience and learn to cooperate with eachother despite our differences. It would be tough but we'd learn eventually. Hopefully.
 
Junhyung and I continue to look out the window. I found it rather relaxing that we weren't fighting anymore and now we were both just watching my tribe's daily activites. I was about to say something until I heard two familiar voices coming closer to my cabin. Oh crap. "Yoseob and Dongwoon are coming back.. You have to hide again." I quickly whisper, looking to the door with slightly widened eyes.
"Where do I hide?" he asked.
"In the bathroom, just lay in the shower and they won't see you." I said before watching Junhyung run into the bathroom, leaping into the shower and then getting as low as he possibly could to the floor. I instantly felt scared. His life was resting on my shoulders and the guilt was heavy in my heart.
 
The door opens and I spin around to see Yoseob and Dongwoon coming back inside. "Hey guys." I choked. Yoseob and Dongwoon don't seem to notice my choked up voice which usually happened when I got nervous. I took a deep breath before hearing Yoseob,
"You lied to us, Hyunseung.
"What? How so?
"You said that there were kids playing in the river. No one was down there.
"You lied."
"Did you guys play there anyway?" I ask, seeing that their clothes were soaked.
"Well.. Yes, we still played but we came back because no one else was out there.
"Will you forgive me for lying?
"No." Dongwoon looked at Yoseob and nudged him in the ribs.
"Yes we will, but only if you come and play with us in the river, now."  Dongwoon said.
I sigh internally before glancing at the bathroom, knowing Junhyung was still in there. "Okay, I'll meet you guys out there. Let me put on come clothes that I don't mind getting dirty." I said. It was the truth though, I didn't want to mess up my outfit. 
"Okay, thanks Hyunseung! Your the best! Come on Dongwoon!" Yoseob grabbed Dongwoon's hand before they both ran out to the river, excited that I was going to play with them. Once they left I made no attempt to wait. I instantly ran to the bathroom to check on Junhyung.
"Junhyung?
"What the hell Hyunseung?" I heard his voice before seeing him stand up, walking from the shower.
I blink with slight confusion, shrugging. "What?
"I thought we were hanging out?
"We were but now I have to go play with Yoseob and Dongwoon..
"I know, I heard everything." he seemed upset. "Your ditching me.
"I ditched them to be with you so now it's even." I replied back.
"True but still." he sighed.
"This will give you the perfect chance to escape and go back to your own tribe. We can hang out later tonight if you'd like." I said.
"That sounds good. I still want to learn more about you.
"So you want to?" I ask.
"Yup, just come over to my tribe and wait by the wall, okay?" I heard him say. 
Hesitantly, I nod. "Sounds good." I was worried about his friends finding me again but I would be way more careful this time. That, I was sure of. 
"Awesome. I'll see you later tonight then." Junhyung said before leaving the bathroom, heading to the door.
"Wait!" I go out after him.
"What is it now?"
"You can't leave yet, they will see you. Leave after I do." I say before pulling off my shirt, revealing my toned yet slender upper body. I tossed my shirt to the floor before looking at the other, not noticing his eyes wandering along my now shirtless torso. "Now we can go," I said before opening the door and walking out, seeing Yoseob and Dongwoon waiting for me.
"Bye."
"See you later."
I glance back, nodding at him ever so slightly before trotting to catch up with the other two. "Let's go!" Yoseob grabs my hand as well before tugging me along. I follow, turning my head back to watch as Junhyung escaped my cabin, running quickly and almost ninja-like back to the forest and to his own land and tribe. I smiled to myself. This friendship would be hard but in the end I'm sure it would eventually pay off.