Campfire Secrets

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

Junhyung's POV - Later That Night ::
 


"Wanna go to the campfire?" Gikwang asked Doojoon and I as he stood from his bed in the cabin. 
"I'm fine with that. Do you want to go, Junhyung?" Doojoon asked me. 
I looked at both of them before nodding. "Okay." there was a lot on my mind but when wasn't there? I stood and walked over, draping my arm casually over Doojoon's shoulders. The three of us began to walk out to the campfire, Gikwang leading the way. "Hey Doojoon," I lean over close to Doojoon's ear to whisper something. 
"What is it?" Doojoon leaned as well so he could hear my whisper. 
"I need to tell you something later but you can't be mad at me, okay?" I said. I wasn't ready about telling Gikwang right now.. Gikwang was much fierce than Doojoon. I knew there would be complications and it would end badly. 
"Okay. You can probably tell me now though-..
"No. I have to tell you later. Gikwang can't know.
"You know how I feel about keeping secrets."
"Yes I know and I'm sorry, but you'll understand why I can't tell Gikwang yet." I said. "Okay?"
"Sure, thats fine with me." it wasn't that I was afraid of Gikwang; I was afraid for my boyfriend and his tribe's health. Gikwang was easy to anger and when he was angry, it was bad. If he knew about me and my relationship with an air tribe boy, he'd lose his cool. Literally. He would probably go and try to kill Hyunseung. Gikwang would be very mad at me too for ruining everything so I'd get burned by his fire too. If only he had a breeze to cool himself off with. Hyunseung was my breeze, my adorable breeze at that. I really liked Hyunseung, I liked him a lot.

Me and Doojoon continued to follow Gikwang to the fire, sitting down on logs around the bright flames. It was just the three of us sitting there, there had been more people sitting here but they had left. 
"It's a nice night out, isn't it guys?" Gikwang looked at us. I could tell he suspected something because he had noticed the two of us whispering as we came down here together. I looked up at Gikwang, smiling and nodding. "Yeah, it's nice." I stretched before pulling off my shirt. It had been getting too warm to wear a shirt and now at the fire I had to take it off. Gikwang looked back down at the fire and seemed to be daydreaming. 
"Gikwang!" a voice called. It was the tribe leader. We all looked over at him, wondering why he wanted Gikwang.
"Yes?" Gikwang asked, standing.
"Can you come here? I wish to talk to you." 
Gikwang nodded before walking with the other male. 
Me and Doojoon stayed silent as we watched Gikwang walk in the leader's cabin. I was curious to why they would be talking but I didn't take it to mind. I turned and looked at Doojoon.
"Now we can talk." Doojoon smiled.
"No, not here. Let's go back to the cabin where I know it's private." I suggested before standing. 
"Okay." Doojoon shrugged before getting up after me, following me back to the cabin. 

"Now what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Doojoon asked as he walked inside, closing the door behind him. I knew we were both alone now, I was still worried though about telling him. 
"Its about someone..
"Gikwang?
"No.
"Who is it then?"
"His name is Hyunseung."
Doojoon looked blank. "Who?
"Hyunseung.
"Who in the world is that? I don't know anyone by that name in our tribe.
"Exactly.. Well, Hyunseung is my boyfriend and he happens to be in a different tribe.." I was careful with my words. 
Doojoon looked shocked, which wasn't good, or at least I thought it wasn't. "Ummm.. How do you know an air elemental?" he asked. "You're not allowed over there, how'd you two meet? I'm so confused, aiisshh." he rubbed his forehead. I could tell he was confused and disappointed with me.
"I know I'm not allowed over there but I've been so bored and I needed to get out and explore. I just happened to venture onto air tribe land.." I said. "You aren't mad, right?" I asked weakly.
"Of course I'm not mad but your right. Gikwang cannot know; he'd freak out and that wouldn't be good." Doojoon said, still looking shocked however. "Whats this Hyunseung person like?"
"Well, Hyunseung is sweet, thoughtful and I love to argue with him." I chuckled. "He is an air elemental and I found that out when he blew me into the wall that divides our lands." it was nice to tell someone of me and Hyunseung's adventures.

***

"And just recently Hyunseung tried coming over to see me when it was raining but he was knocked unconscious after slipping from the wall. Remember when I was gone almost all afternoon? I was staying with him until he woke up so I'd know that he was okay. Then guess what?"
"What?"
"We kissed.
Doojoon's eyes widened. "Really? You kissed an air tribe boy?" he asked.
"Yeah! It wasn't that bad too.. His lips are-..." I stopped short when the door opened and Gikwang walked in. 
"Hey guys," Gikwang smiled at us.
"Where have you been?" Doojoon asked. Awkwardly, I slumped down onto my bed.
"I had to tell our leader about something." Gikwang said, sitting down on his bed. He looked over at me. "What were you guys talking so much about?" he asked. "I heard you guys chatting before I came in, I'm not sure about what though.
"Oh umm.." Doojoon bit his lip, then deciding to be quiet. 
I feel myself being thrown deeper into awkwardness and nervousness. Gikwang was getting so close to scraping the surface about me and Hyunseung. "Nothing really, we were talking about a new game to surprise you with." I lied.
"A game to surprise me with? You guys are weirdos." Gikwang laughed. I laughed awkwardly as well. 
"You have no idea.."

 

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading and subscribing! :D
I gave you guys a double update so be thankful!   T^T   HAHA Just kidding, I was glad to do it! <3 <3 I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am!

Advertising again here.. Go read and subscribe!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208985/like-a-love-song-superjunior

Saranghae and thanks for reading~!