Silly Babos.

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

Junhyung was lucky that I made it back to my own land and safe cabin alive. I still couldn't believe that he just made me go and fend for myself when I was almost killed by his friends! The whole situation made me really mad, I just couldn't believe that he would do that. Junhyung was lucky that I wasn't chased by his friends again or attacked this time. So lucky.

 

When I had gotten back to the cabin, of course, Yoseob was up unlike Dongwoon, waiting anxiously for me to get back. After playing an extremely tiring game of fifty questions with him, he finally shut up and let me sleep. Aish, Yoseob could be such an annoying little child when he wanted to be. He was hyper, loud, annoying, bothersome, tiring, and immature. Sometimes I wished he would just leave me alone. When I was finally drifting off to sleep, of course, Yoseob had to wake me up again. After he asked about why I smelled like smoke, I simply told him I sat around the tribe campfire before sleeping. My answer had been believable because after that he didn't mess with me again. Well, it might not have been my answer. When he woke me up I was really upset and I blasted him across the room with a gust of air. I don't like being woken up in the middle of the night obviously, especially by Yoseob.

 

It was the next morning and instead of being woken up by Yoseob, Dongwoon did. I think Yoseob told him to wake me up because of what happened last night and he was scared to do so himself. Dongwoon was thankful that I didn't blast him across the room like I did to Yoseob. He was lucky but I would never blast Dongwoon, he is way too sweet for me to do that. I'd probably feel so much guilt..

 

"Hyunseung~" Dongwoon called from the sleeping area in the cabin. 
"Yah?" I answered back,. "I'll be out in a minute." 

"Okay, take your time, there is no rush.

I was in the bathroom washing my face with fresh cold water to wake myself up. I was still really sleepy from being up so late last night and nearly being killed. All that action tired me out. I splashed my face again, wiping myself off with a towel. When I was done I looked up at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and checking out to see if my face was dirty. I had realized that there had been some ash or some black crap on my face, most likely from last night when I was almost roasted by that Gikwang person. I did not like Gikwang and I hadn't even met him. I didn't want to meet him however, he tried to kill me!

 

I stop checking out my face when I hear a knock on the door.

"Hyunseung! Come out quick!" it was Yoseob. 
"What is it?"
"Me and Dongwoon went outside for some fresh air and we saw something moving around in the forest. We want you to come look with us!"

At hearing this my eyes instantly widen. Junhyung. Had he come over to explore more and now my friends were after him, like his friends had been after me? Oh god. I opened the door and was about to respond but Yoseob grabbed my hand, running and pulling me outside where Dongwoon was standing, watching the forest.

 

Yoseob continued to pull me over to Dongwoon by my hand, wanting me to follow. "Did you see anything?" Yoseob asked Dongwoon anxiously. 
"No, whatever it was, we must have scared it away..

"Oh.. Should we go out and look for it? I think we could find--" he stopped when I pinched his palm, wanting him to let go of my hand, which after that, he did.

"What if it's dangerous?

"I'll look if you want." I chime in, wanting to find whatever it was first, just in case it was Junhyung and not some wild animal. I watch Yoseob and Dongwoon exchange glances before nodding. 
"You go, we'll stay here, okay?
"Okay.

"Be careful Hyunseung, remember to attack if it's a bear.." Dongwoon was afraid of bears so that was why he mentioned that to me. 

"I will be, just call if you see anything. Be back soon." I give them both a small wave and a smile before looking at the forest, which Yoseob and Dongwoon were watching with fear. I was such a great actor, I was just playing along with Yoseob and Dongwoon so they wouldn't know that I had a pretty big feeling that it wasn't a bear they were seeing, but a bear. Silly babos. I'm too smart for them.

 

I continued walking deeper into the forest, towards the stone wall, when I hear our cabin door shut. I know it's our cabin because it always squeaks like when it closes or opens. Did Dongwoon and Yoseob really chicken out? I shook my head before I glanced up at hearing a noise. It sounded like it was infront of me but I didn't see anything. I take another step before hearing a noise up in the trees. I look up but before I know it, someone jumps down onto me, knocking me to the ground in a daze.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been so so busy lately! 3   Please don't kill me.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!