Wet Kisses in the Rain

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

 

I slowly began to wake up with a horrible headache. What had just happened? Wasn't I going to see Junhyung but I fell off the wall? A small groan escaped my lips as I slowly open my eyes, closing them quickly however when a drop of rain hits my face, startling and catching me offguard. I shifted laying my position, realizing I was on someone's lap. 
"I found you laying in the mud." I was surprised to hear a voice, Junhyung's to be exact. What was he doing out here? 
"What happened?
"I'm not sure, you tell me." Junhyung didn't know and I didn't either. I closed my eyes as another drop of rain hits my cheek. 
"The wall." I turn my head, which was resting comfortable between Junhyung's legs, and look at the wall. The rain was now a light drizzle but since we were under the trees, barely anything got onto us. "I tried to climb over so we could hang out, but I fell, and I don't remember what happened after that.
"You must have been unconscious." I shivered as Junhyung began to run his fingers lightly through my hair which was matted with rain water and dried blood from my forehead injury. 
"I guess so. How long was I out?
"About an hour or so." Junhyung said, nodding.
"Why are we both shirtless?" I had never seen Junhyung shirtless before. He was pretty toned actually with a tattoo on his chest that read, 'Born again, still your son.'. I didn't know what it meant but I thought he looked pretty good with a tattoo..
"I took my shirt off because it was too wet and I took yours off too so I could check for any injuries."
I nodded, understanding. "What were you doing while I was out?" I was curious.
"When I found you I was really worried. I carried you over here and put you so you were laying down with your head in my lap, like now." he said, looking down at me. It was funny because we both looked upside down to eachother a the moment. "That happened for about twenty minutes. Afterwards I just waited for you to wake up, watching the rain and running my fingers through your hair." I could tell Junhyung liked my hair. I don't know why but he just did. I didn't mind much because I actually enjoyed when he touched my hair. 
"Sounds fun." I felt bad for Junhyung who had to stay here for an hour doing nothing but playing with my hair and watching me while I was unconscious. 
"I had a blast." we both laughed. I was about to say something until I saw a rain drop land on Junhyung's face. His expression and reaction was priceless! He looked surprised. I laugh out loud and he smiles, knowing I saw. "Don't laugh at me, Jang Hyunseung, it happened to you twice!" he smirked faintly and I laughed again, knowing he was right. 
"Sorry."
"Sorry for what? You're injured, I had to stay and help you." Junhyung said, looking down at me and into my eyes. I stared back up at him, getting lost in the other's beautiful brown eyes.
"You didn't have to, you knew that right? You didn't have to help or stay here until I woke up." I said. 
"Yes I did.
"Why?
"Because you are my friend." I could hear something else in his voice, something I had never really heard before. "Friends help eachother out." his voice went soft.
I stayed silent for a few moments, our eyes locked into each other's. I noticed a small blush cross Junhyung's cheeks and he then looked away as if he didn't want me to see. I reached up and gently took his cheek, turning his face so we were looking at eachother again. "Hey," I said quietly. "Why are you blushing?"
"Hyunseung.." Junhyung forced himself to look away again but I made him look back at me, hand resting gently on his cheek. I sat up, removing my head from his lap. I turned to face him, sitting close. "We c-can't do this." Junhyung said.
"Do what?" My heart felt heavy; I'd never noticed but whenever I was with Junhyung my heart became so full. It was then that I realized why I felt so weird. I had a crush on Junhyung. No, it wasn't a crush.. I was in love with him. 
"Just please stop Hyunseung.." Junhyung was now whispering, doing his best to not look me in the eye. 
"Junhyung?" I questioned softly.
"I like you." Junhyung said. "I really like you Hyunseung."
"I like you too Junhyung, a lot." it was cute. At hearing what I said. Junhyung seemed surprised. I was delighted. Junhyung turned his head to look at me. Then, something really weird happened. It seemed like time had slowed down as I stared into Junhyung's eyes. My breathing slowed and I slowly leaned in close to the other, head turning ever so slightly. Junhyung watched me; I could feel his eyes on me but then they slowly closed and he leaned in as well to close the gap between our lips. My heart nearly stopped at feeling Junhyung's warm lips on my own. I had never experienced this  before; I have honestly never kissed anyone from another tribe, nevertheless the fire tribe at that. We continued to kiss slow and lovingly and I then felt Junhyung's hand caress my cheek, making my skin tingle. As we kissed, I slowly got onto the other, our bare chests pressing together. I couldn't believe this was happening.. The kiss.. The kiss was amazing. Junhyung's lips were so soft and warm, very welcoming. After a few moments which seemed to drag by like hours, I finally pulled away and slowly got off of him, our lips disconnecting. We fully pulled away and I could tell he was shocked; heck, I was too! "What does this mean?" I ask.
"I-I don't know." Junhyung cleared his throat, blush still on his cheeks. I could feel my cheeks heating up as well. 
"Dating between tribes isn't allowed.." My voice trailed away.
"No one even knows about us, Hyunseung.
"I know but-.."
"But what?"
"It'll be hard, Junhyung. How will we see eachother more often? You've never met my friends either, and what if things become serious and we want to-.."
"We can always decide on that later, Hyun." I felt Junhyung caress my cheek again, sending shivers down my spine. I knew he was right; I didn't have to worry about this right now but I really was having a hard time keeping this all a secret. I wanted Dongwoon and Yoseob to know about Junhyung so bad but what if they didn't like us? What if they told? So many things were running through my mind.
"How about we meet up again in two days?" Junhyung said. "You need to relax and heal a little and I need to get everything sorted out.." He smiled sweetly at me.
"That sounds good."
"Bye." I felt Junhyung place his lips on my forehead for a kiss and afterwards got up. He helped me up and then we kissed goodbye again before we both left. It was hard for me to climb the wall since it was still slippery and I was sore from falling but I made it and went back to my cabin. I was questioned a lot by Yoseob and Dongwoon about where I had been for so long during the heavy rain storm and also why I was so dirty but I didn't answer. This was getting harder and harder by the second. I couldn't keep any more secrets from them. They were my best friends and I knew things between me and Junhyung would become serious soon and that would be harder to hide. I had to tell them soon or something bad could happen.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope your enjoying my story! <3 <3 <3 It looks like JunSeung is starting! How exciting! Thanks for subscribing and reading.
Also, check out my new story, Like A Love Song! Go subscribe, the first chapter is already up! :D Saranghae~!