A Tough Decision

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

 

A day had passed since me and Junhyung kissed and became boyfriends. I was still debating whether or not to tell Yoseob and Dongwoon. I was so afraid. They were my best friends, what if they hated me and killed me for liking one from another tribe? My heart felt torn on what to do; tell my friends or keep it a secret forever. It was only going to get harder and I was afraid. I didn't know how much longer I could keep lying. Lying like I had been is tiring and exhausting. I was beginning to have enough; I couldn't lie anymore to my friends. They deserved better and the truth. I was pretty sure that they would like Junhyung, afterall, Junhyung is nice and sweet and handsome at that, but would they when they found out he isn't in our air tribe? With an irritated sigh, I carded my hands through my wet hair, having just gotten out of the shower to start off my morning. Today I would have to make so many decisions and I wasn't looking forward to it. 
 
"Hyunseung hurry up in there." Yoseob called as he banged on the bathroom door. 
"Aiishhh, be patient!" I called back, annoyed. This was the only 'me' time I had so I had to use it wisely and think.
"Hurry up!" Yoseob called yet again. At this point I wasn't even going to call back, he was being rude and annoying. I quickly dried my hair and body before putting on my clothes ans opening the door. I gave a silent glare to Yoseob, who saw this ans backed off from me, knowing I was in a bad mood. I tossed my towel on the floor before sitting on my bed, turning to stare out the window as I continued to think. Aiishh, what was I to do? This was so hard! I needed to ask Junhyung something; something important, but was he out there waiting for me? It wasn't raining and the weather was fairly nice. He said meet back in two days but I couldn't wait that long to see his handsome face.. I had to go now. "I'll be right back," I looked at Dongwoon. Dongwoon nodded and waved goodbye to me before going back to his book silently. I smiled faintly to Dongwoon before getting up and walking out of the cabin. Once I was outside, I took off running into the woods.
 
"Junhyung?" I called, running through the forest. "Are you there?" I jumped onto the wall with a newfound strength before crossing onto fire tribe land. I paused for a moment to look around and scope out my area. No, Junhyung wasn't out here.. I'd have to find him. Swallowing down my fear and finding my braveness, I darted off towards Junhyung's cabin, not worrying about what incredible danger I was now in.
 
I ran up onto the porch before taking a deep breath. I walked over to the door before peeking in through the window, seeing no one inside. Slowly, I opened the door and slipped inside. "Junhyung?" I called. 
"What is it?" a sleepy voice called, surprising me. 
"Where are you?" I couldn't see him. I continued to look around until a moving blob on a bed caught my eye. Junhyung was sleeping? Oops.. "Oh there you are." he looked like a worm all tangled up in the bed sheets. With a small smile I walked over to him. Junhyung seemed surprised that I was there but he had woken up enough to realize I was his boyfriend and whatnot. When I came over, Junhyung raised his head up and I leaned down to place a sweet peck to his lips. Satisfied, Junhyung put his head back onto his pillow, opening his eyes to look at me sleepily. "Thanks~" he smiled.
"Your welcome." I replied back. 
"What are you doing here? It's really dangerous.." Junhyung slowly sat up. 
"I know and I couldn't help it.. I wanted to see you..
"Oh no.." Junhyung looked at the door. 
"What?
"Someone's coming." he said. "Quick, come here." he waved me over quickly. I quickly move over to him. "Get in the bed, behind me. We have to cuddle really close together so they don't notice you..
My heart skipped a beat at hearing this. I nodded despite my sudden excitement and I hurry in bed with him. I lift the covers over my head and was about to scoot closer until I noticed he was shirtless. Oh my~ I shook naughty thoughts from my head before scooting up against Junhyung. Oh god, Junhyung is so hot. Temperature. His skin is hot to the touch. It wasn't too hot but oh goodness it felt amazing to cuddle against. I smile and purr happily as I snuggle with Junhyung. I freeze however when I hear the door open. "Nah, Junhyung is still asleep, Gikwang." it was Doojoon. "And no I'm not going to wake him up!" he called back before closing the door and leaving. My heart had nearly stopped. I poke my head from out of the covers and Junhyung turns to face me, a small smile on his face. "So why are you here again?"
"I wanted to see you." I said. "And we need to talk. I know I have to tell Yoseob and Dongwoon about us but.. I'm afraid.
"Same here; Gikwang and Doojoon won't be able to handle it. This I know for sure." he sighed. 
"How about we make a plan?
"How so?"
"We both tell our friends tomorrow, as soon as we see them. At the same time.. Morning."
"That sounds crazy but it might work.
I smile and nod but get a weird feeling in my stomach. "Orrr..."
"Or what?"
"We tell them today. Now.
"Now that sounds even crazier." I could see that he didn't like it. 
"Junhyung.." I pout.
"That wouldn't work out well.
"It's at least worth a try right?" I ask him. 
Junhyung hesitates but seeing my sad and pouty face, it's hard for him to say no. "Fine.
"Really?
"Yes but we have to do this soon so you have to go back before getting caught."
I nod. "Okay, and don't worry I will. Thanks so much Junhyung." I smiled and was about to say something else until Junhyung suddenly caressed my cheek, leaning over and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. I instantly become in the kiss, eyes fluttering closed and all tension in my body relaxing. Junhyung's lips were something alright. I continue to kiss Junhyung passionately, hand snaking down the other's chest. Once I do this, the kiss is broken. "Woah.." Junhyung laughed. 
"Sorry.." I had gotten a little too into the kiss. "Thanks for the kiss. I should be going." I kiss his forehead before getting out of the bed. I give one last smile at Junhyung before running out of the cabin and back to my tribe. I knew this wouldn't be the last time I would see Junhyung's face. I had hope in us. 
 
-------------------------------------------------
Almost time for their friends to find out about them! What do you think will happen next? 8D 
I'm going to shamelessly promote my new story, Like A Love Song~ Go check that out! :D
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208985
Thanks for reading and subscribing, saranghae~!