Unconditional Emotion

Lost Inspirations {hiatus mode}

Your Outfit:

tumblr_lyex2lJYN71rn3i3io1_500.png

 

You finished getting dressed. You grabbed the camera that you borrowed from the photography club yesterday and put the strap around your neck. You paused in front of the mirror and paused to fix your hair and striked a random pose, then dashed out of your room.

Hmm, the fan meeting starts at 4 and the concert starts at 6, you thought as you looked at your watch.

I have enough time.. Lets go to the city~

You put your earphones on blast, and walked down the streets.

 

 

“Hey, you’re nervous Baekhyun?” Kai says as he was the first to leave the van.

“Ani! I’m excited, this is my first event as an official member of Exo~” Baekhyun says as he follows Kai to the waiting room. The Exo members all went into the room waiting room and sat on the couch around the coffee table.

“First, is the fan signing event, then the concert, okay?” Suho told the members as he passed out their name tags. “These name tags will make it easier for the fans to recognize our new member~” Suho says as he smiles at Baekhyun.

The members put their name tags on the left side of their chest. “Kai-hyung~, I wonder if there will be pretty girls here. Are you interested?” Baekhyun says as he nudges Kai with his elbow. Kai looked away and stares blankly at his shoes with his hands on his lap.

“Aish... He’s still not over Min Ah” Sehun said as he walks over and sits next to Kai.

Kai suddenly stood up and walked to the door. Sehun and Baekhyun were astonished of Kai’s rash action and stared at him while he walkied towards the door. His hands gripped on the door knob, “I’ll be back on time, so don’t worry.” He walked away and checked his phone. He texted Taemin, his childhood friend. Taemin is the only friend that would truly understands him and had been with him through thick and thin. “Hey. I'm bored. I still got time before I go to the fan event. Let’s meet up”. BEEP. Taemin quickly replied, “Sure~~ I’ve got a job at this new place in the city. Its kind of empty right now, but atmosphere here is great. You’ll love it here.” Kai smiled at the text and searched for the address Taemin had send him.

 

You bought melon bread and banana milk from a small bakery and decided to visit Hyun Ki at The Polar Bear Café. His café didn’t have melon bread or banana milk due to its adult like atmosphere, but his tastes is childlike. You always thought that since he always give you free treats and drinks at the café, you decided to pay him back once in a while by bringing him snacks such as pocky, melon bread, or even some candy. You decided to buy melon bread and banana milk. You placed it in a plastic bag and shoved it in your backpack and wandered deep in the city.

As you walked up to the café, you noticed a sign that says “Now Hiring”. You were curious of the unexpected request for employees. You dashed in the café, “Annyonghaseyo Ahjus-“ you quickly stopped to see a feminine boy standing at the counter, where Hyun Ki is usually at. The boy was  startled of your sudden appearance and awkwardly stared at you, “Um.. Hello?”

You ignored him and looked around the café, seeing that the café is empty and Hyun Ki is nowhere to be found.

“Where’s Hyun Ki?” you asked as you walked up to the counter, sat on the stool, and opened your backpack.

“..Oh the owner? He said that he’s not going to work regularly, so he’s hiring workers that would take care of the shop.” The feminine boy says as he watches you taking out your plastic bag filled with melon bread and banana milk. His eyes followed your every movement. You could feel his curious eyes watching you.

You felt awkward and forwardly asked him “Is there something wrong?”

His face was expressionless, he seemed to overlook at your question. After a period of silence, you then took noticed that he was staring at your banana milk.

You held the banana milk in your hands and stretched out your arm towards him, “Want it?”

His eyes widen and you could see sparkles in them.

“Wah~ Really?” He quickly  took the banana milk from you and smiled happily.

Your mind went off when he smiled, “Woah, his smile is so pretty.. He could be mistaken for a girl.” You randomly smiled.

He looked up at you with pink bubbly cheeks. “Oh yeah! I forgot to introduced myself. My name is Taemin, by the way~” he says to you before he takes another sip of the banana milk. “Taemin.. My name is ___.” You smiled again as you packed your stuff back into your backpack.

Ring~ the bells rings on the door as it opened. Taemin’s eyes excelled, “Hey~ Over here” he says as waves to the stranger with his left hand, while holding his banana milk in his other hand. The stranger sat on the stool besides you. The stranger was wearing a cap hat with his hoodie still on. You noticed that there was a Exo logo on his hoodie and his hat.

"Oh.. Hes an Exo fan?" You didn't seemed to care much of his appearence and continued to finish packing your stuff into your backpack.

“Want to buy coffee or some cakes?” Taemin offered.

The stranger shook his head, “Ani, I left my wallet behind..” the stranger says as you could hear his tummy softly growling.

Without thinking, you took out a melon bread and place it in front of him.

“Here, you can have it, I bought too much..” You said as put on your backpack.

The stranger blankly stares at the melon bread, unwrapped it, and ate it ferociously. You smiled and looked away. The boy didn't seem to look up at you, rather, hes deeply focus on the melon bread.

"Well, I  got to be going now, bye Taemin and his hungry friend~" you waved back to Taemin and walked towards the door.

"I've never seen anyone eat like that.." You thought to yourself as you walked to the bus stop.

 

“Kai-baboooo!" Taemin gently slapped Kai's head, making his hood slip off revealing his face. "You didn’t thank her for the food! Rude boy!” Taemin says as he grabs the melon bread away from the savage-liked Kai.

“Oh yeah.. I was too hungry. I forgot.” Kai says as he turned his stool, and watches you leave the café.­

 

The Fan meeting event starts first.

You were the last in line because the bus came late. You put on your earphones on and set your music on blast to cancel out the fan girl's screaming. You got bored and decided to eat some melon bread while you wait in line. You looked up trying to search for the Exo members. You tried to searched for Jieun’s favorite member, Kai. You noticed that the Exo members were wearing their name tags and you searched for Kai. You found him, sitting on right corner between, Sehun and Chanyeol. You could't help it but to feel a bit of excitment racing through your chest, an uncontrollable emotion you had never felt before. 

 

 

tumblr_m3dvwxiCdj1r46afuo1_500.png

I'm a slow updater, I will usually take 2-4 days to update, I'll try to update as soon as possible. I had to paste up ideas, so be sure to check the Foward once in a while, as I will add new things to the character's role~ I won't change the character's role, simply adding more ideas to it. *A* This chapter is short... i will add more in the next chapter so stay tuned~

-Alice <3