Kai's True Intentions Revealed

Lost Inspirations {hiatus mode}

tumblr_m46nde9IIZ1qhjrdso1_400.gif

 

 

You were walking besides Kai. It was getting dark, and Kai didn't wanted you to walk home by yourself. At first, you rejected his offer, as you usually would, but this time he insisted on walking you home persistently. Aish, why is he so stubborn?

After moments of declining his offer, you finally gave in. He was just too stubborn. 

As you were walking with Kai, you never noticed how close the distance between him was close. His shoulder was against yours as his hand kept on bumping onto yours. You tried to avoid his hand but it gently brushes against yours. You looked down at his hands, and slowly looked at his arm than at viewed his face. You glimpsed at his face as the street lights made his hair shines. His jaw attracted your attention, you quickly took noticed of his sleek jawline. Your eyes slowly trailed up at his full lips. Your heart started to race faster.

He noticed that you were looking at him, "Aish.. Your hand keeps on bumping onto mines!"

You had a mini heart attack as his eyes stared right at yours while you were observing his face. You blushed, feeling abashed. 

You looked at your hand as it continues to bump against his, "..Your hand is just in the way!" You said as you slowly move your hand away. As you tried to move your hand away, Kai quickly grabbed your hands and intertwined his fingers along with yours. "This way, our hands won't bump again." You looked at his hand, your palm was touching his, his fingers lined near yours. You blushed. For the first time, you felt really flustered and embarrassed. 

 

As you held hands with Kai, you noticed that you were getting closer to your house. No.. you didn't want this moment to end, not just yet. 

As you get near your house, Min Ah popped out of nowhere, "Whoa! You surprised me ____!" She places a hand on her chest to express that she was shocked. "I was just going out to look for you!" Her eyes then set on Kai. Her eyes then looked down, noticing that you were holding hands with Kai. Her smile faintly disappeared. "C'mon, let's go _____, Umma and Oppa needs us right now." She grabbed your wrist, pulling your hand away from Kai's.

She pulls you, guiding you towards the gate. You turned around looking at Kai, you waved goodbye to him. He looks at you and smiles. His smile was somehow off, he didn't looked sincerly happy, but you couldn't exactly tell, since its dark out. 

You walked into your house, Min Ah was still gripping onto your hand, "What were you doing so late? With Kai?", Her back still facing you. You didn't reply. You were too shocked, you never expect Min Ah, someone you thought was always perfect, would have a tone that sounds so.. evil?

She threw your hand aside, making it swing until you accidentally slapped your thighs. You glared at Min Ah as her back faces you. She blankly stood there, deep in thought.

Frustrated, you left her, dashing upstairs to your room. You slammed the door shut and hopped on your bed.

You looked through your phone, 3 missed calls from Jieun. You were too tired to call her so you texted her instead.

"Hey Jieun, you called?" You set your phone on your belly, covering your eyes with your arms as you waited for her text.

Your phone vibrated, tickling your stomache, you quickly checked the message.

"Yeah! What took you so long to reply? Anyways, let's hangout tomorrow, since I rarely see you at school ~ ^^"

You smiled at your phone and replied, "Sure."

 

You and Jieun~

tumblr_m2iy15gSfD1rqdo07o1_500.jpg

 

 

You walked through the city, your arms locked with Jieun. You were laughing, for the first time, you laughed with ease.

"Hey.. _____, I need to as you something."

You looked at her, with a straw from your strawberry milk still in your mouth, "Hm?"

"I didn't see you at all yesterday.." She shrugged away from your arm and looks down, "I saw you with Baekhyun.. So um. Hey.. Since when were you so close to him?"

"Oh. We just became friends, recently." You said looking straight ahead. Oh yeah, Jieun has a small crush on Baekhyun.

"Oh.." She smiles at you, "Well, okay then, let's shop~" She locks arms with you again and dragged you.

 

"_______!" 

You and Jieun both turned. The first thing you noticed that the guy was wearing a cap hat with plastic spectacles. He was smiling and waving at you. As he jogs up closer to you, you quickly noticed that it was Baekhyun. You noticed him from that eye smiles of his he would usually do whenever he's excited or happy.

"Annyeong" You waved back to Baekhyun.

Jieun kept on nudging you with her elbow. You turned to glare at her, she quickly mouthed the words "Introduce meeee~"

You sighed, "Baekhyun, have you met my friend, Jieun" You set both of your hands pointing towards her as if you were advertising her.

She smiles widely at him and waved at him like a manic, “Annyeonghaseyo~~”

Baekhyun looks at Jieun and sets his hand on his chin as if he was thinking. "Oh! Yeah~ You're in one of my classes, right?" He points at her, then looks through his phone, "Aish, my friend said that he's busy, so I’m alone right now..” He looks up at you with puppy eyes, "Can I hangout with you guys?" 

"An-" 

"Yes!" Jieun interrupts you. You glared at her, and she innocently smiles at you.

 

You were walking between Jieun and Baekhyun. It was obvious that Jieun was too shy to talk to Baekhyun, so you tried to calm the atmosphere by starting random conversations. Hey do you like pocky? Nice weather we’re having. Want to pick up that quarter on the ground for me?

 

"Hey.. Is that Kai?" Baekhyun says as he pointed to a guy wearing a hoodie with spectacles.

You squinted, you weren't sure that it was Kai. 

"Yeah! It is Kai!" Jieun shouted slightly.

You looked at the person, observing if it was really Kai. You were hoping that Jieun was wrong, but it was most likely that she was right, since she has the best eyesight in your class. 

"Didn't he say that he was busy with something..?" You said as you turned to Baekhyun.

He suddenly disappeared, he wasn’t besides you, rather he was sneaking, trying to get a closer look at Kai.

You followed Baekhyun, quietly, with Jieun on your tail. You whispered, "YAH! What are you doing?!"

He sets his index finger on his lips, "Shh.. I think something is up." He slowly got closer to Kai. You watched Kai disappeared in an alley. 

Baekhyun crosses the streets and dashed towards the alley. Jieun followed right behind him.

You sighed, and set both of your hands in your pocket, looked both sides of the street before crossing, and followed them across the street towards the alley. As you walked into the dark alley, you could hear music playing faintly. The alley was slightly dark, and dirty. A cat hissed at you as it flee.

You walked to Baekhyun and Jieun as they gathered in front of a door. You didn't notice that there was a door, in this alley. The faint music was getting louder as you walked near the door. 

"..It's a dance club?" Jieun said as she looks through the small window on the door. Baekhyun popped up behind her, also trying to look through the window, “Hmm, I guess so.”

You noticed that Jieun's face was getting pink as Baekhyun was getting familiarly closer to her. You coughed, to get his attention, so that Jieun could breathe.

"Ahem.. so what now?" You set your right arm on your hip and looked around the alley.

"Let's go in!" Baekhyun says cheerfully as he knocks on the door. Afraid that Kai would notice you; you quickly put your hoodie on and followed Jieun as Baekhyun leads you into the strange small dance club.

You never knew that such a place exist randomly, in an alley just moments away from the city shopping center. 

"Ah! There's Kai." Jieun pointed to Kai, he was casually laughing and talking to a group of people. You noticed that Taemin was also one of them. 

"Should we go visit them?" Jieun said excitedly as she started to walk towards Kai's group.

"Noo Don't goo!" You and Baekhyun conveniently shouted at the same time.

You grabbed Jieun's wrist, preventing her from getting any closer to Kai. You noticed that Baekhyun had also grabbed Jieun's other wrist.

He looked at you and blushed. You stared back at him blankly.

Jieun looks at you then at Baekhyun, she thought, "Ahh, Baekhyun is touching meee~” she stood there quietly as her face gets red.

"I think something is up, Kai said he was busy today..." Baekhyun shrugs as he looks at Kai from afar.

"Well obviously, he doesn't look busy at all." You said as you looked around of the club, trying to avoid looking at Kai.

You turned around, and noticed that Baekhyun and Jieun had left you. You stood there, scanning for them; you quickly noticed that Baekhyun and Jieun were sneaking near Kai's group, getting closer to his group. 

What the heck are you guys doing? You jogged to them as they were eavesdropping on Kai and Taemin's conversation. You sat down near them as they hide behind the couch and joined them in their eavesdropping.

"Are you sure revenge is the best idea?" Taemin says as he rested his head on the couch.

"I want to make sure how she knows how I felt." 

"Fine, fine. Have you found a girl yet?"

"Yeah, I did found someone.. ______" Kai said as he takes a sip out of his Americano. 

Taemin lifted his head off of the couch, "Wait what? ______? Why her?"

"Well, _____ is the closet to Min Ah, it would be easier to get back at her." Kai smirks at Taemin

 

Jieun gasped as she agape. She covered with her hands and stared at you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at you, with his eyes widen, and a slight worried look in his eyes. 

You sat there, blank. Oh I see what he's trying to do here..

You whisper,"Two can play at that game.." 

 

 

Guise, I'm sorry for updating late~ I was thinking of making another fanfic of Chanyeol ^^ He's just so adorable and omg his deep voice *-*

tumblr_m4x2xfIgaN1qkq72a.gif

-Alice <3