Complications

Lost Inspirations {hiatus mode}

 

Your outfit:

Tumblr_ls4yvk9cuy1r3e28jo1_500_large

 

You wished that the moment would last forever. But the day started to end, RING, your phone rang.

It's Min Ah. You suddenly remembered that dark look in her eyes when Kai grabbed your hands in front of her. You felt shivers. You quickly end the call. Your hands lightly trembles as you grasp your phone in the palm of your hands.

“Who was that? ..Your parents?" Kai's eyes filled with sincerity. You could hear the kindness in his tone, it made your tummy felt.. all weird. Butterflies? No.. not butterflies but fireworks. 

"Ani!" you pause, you could feel the weight in your chest, ".. I have to go. It's getting late."  You slowly looked up at him.

Kai was still looking down, his hair covering his eyes, he looks as if he’s in deep thought.

"Okay. I'll drive you home." Kai says as he leads you towards his car, without looking at you. 

 

He stopped the car in front of your house. You looked at him, curious, he didn't spoke to you throughout the whole ride.

As soon as he turned around to look at you, his gaze was set upon yours. You were startled and slightly jumped. He just continues to gaze at your eyes. You sat there, staring back at his eyes, you were admiring how beatiful his smiple dark brown eyes were.

You felt as if he wanted to say something, but he sat there silent, gazing your eyes.

You abruptly looked away from his gaze, ".. Well, thanks for the ride. Bye~" You closed the door and looked at Kai. He smiled faintly as he drove away. 

You look towards your house and noticed a shadow through the windows. Hmm? Was that.. Min Ah? No.. It can't be.. she couldn’t be watching me.. Was she..? 

 You felt shivers crawled upon your back. Never in my life, had i been afraid to go into my own house..

You slowly walked towards the gate and slowly walked on the stairs, your hands were almost on the doornob, until the door opened by itself.

"Hello~  ____!" Min Ah walked out with a small frill dress as her pajamas, "Where were you? I was so worried!"

Min Ah gave you space as you walked into your house.

"I was out.." You tried to avoid looking into her eyes, “ ..with my friend." you stood in front of Min Ah, as she blocked you from walking further.

"Oh?" her tone sharpened, "Since when Kai was your friend?" 

You were annoyed of her tone. So what if Kai is my friend?

You coldly glared at her as you brushed pass her towards the stairs.

As you walked upstairs, you felt a weight upon your ankle and tripped. Your chin slammed on the staircase and scratches on the carpet. Your hands were able to make the fall less painful, but your chin was bleeding from the impact. Oh crud.. It's bleeding. Band aid.. Band aid.. 

You stood up quickly trying to avoid talking to the maid. You turned back at Min Ah, and you noticed that dark look on her eyes again. You quickly turned away from her and looked for a band aid. All you could find was a hello kitty band aid. You sighed and put it on.

 

The next day~

tumblr_m0c9j0Deop1qfdal3o1_500_large.png

You arrived to school, with a hello kitty band aid on your chin. You weren't embarrassed to go to school with a band aid on your chin, you just didn't like dirty looks people give you as you walked through the hallways. You were somewhat frustrated by them, so you decided not to go to class. 

The bell rang, everyone was rushing to their next class. You took your time walking. Everyone was aware of you, and ran around you, no one dares to bump into you or interrupt your equilibrium. You looked down, you didn't wanted to attract people's attentions more than you already had this morning. 

You felt a light touch on your shoulder. You turned around and looked up. It was Baekhyun.

His smile vanished as soon as his eyes locked onto your band aid.

"_____, what happened?!" His hands cups your face, " Was someone picking on you?! Or did someone trip you?" His tone was.. really worried. He’s actually worried about me..

Since you spend time with Baekhyun back at The Polar Bear Cafe, he understood that you are actually a kind-hearted person, and you would never get yourself into situations, unless someone is involved. Finally, another person who understands me, other than Jieun.

You gently smiled as you gripped his wrists and slowly moved his hands away from your cheeks, " I'm alright, I just accidently tripped."

You could see relief from his smile, "Oh okay" He looks around the empty halls, "Where are you going? Skipping classes again?" His smile is so.. bright. 

" Maybe..." you looked away, " Well, you should get to class or you're going to be late." You turned away from Baekhyun and started to walk away.

Within a second, Baekhyun grabbed your wrist, "We have the same class, Let's go!" He brightly smiles at you as he leads you to your next class.

 

While you were walking with Baekhyun, you noticed Kai. He stood out with his fluffy hair. Your eyes followed him through the crowd, in the hallways. 

You saw Min Ah, walking to Kai.

You froze.

She locked arms with him and slowly dragged him away from your view.

Without thinking you locked arms with Baekhyun and dragged closer to Min Ah and Kai, "Yahh! What are you doing?" His face turning bright red.

"Shhh! I see my sister with Kai." You said, still looking at them as they walked out to the school's garden. You hid behind a bush, as they stood near the water fountain. 

"Min Ah and Kai?" Baekhyun whispered, "Thats a weird combo I-" you cut him off by covering his mouth, as your eyes still staring at them.

You could slightly hear their conversation.

 

"What were you doing with my sister?" Min Ah crosses her arms. Her tone became serious, a tone you never heard her use before.

"What?" Kai glared at Min Ah, a cold glare that sends chills to your spine. "You don't need to know what we were doing, it has nothing to do with you."

You felt the atmosphere become heavy as they send glares back to each other. This is.. intense.

Min Ah looked up at Kai with innocent eyes, she walks closer to him. 

"You know.. Since we broke up, I couldn't stop thinking about you.." She sighed, "Let's start all over? Back to when we were together? Because the way we are now.. it's not how things should be.."

Kai vacuously stares at Min Ah's eyes, "So.. After you failed to get with Taemin, you want me back?!" his tone lightens, "You really are two-faced."

Min Ah looked at him, shocked, her eyes widen. She reaches out her arm and slapped Kai's cheek with full capacity.

"I'm perfect. At this school, I am known as the Queen. All the boys wanted to be with me, but all i could think about is you. I only wanted you." her voice was slightly shaking, as if she wanted to burst into tears. She forces her tears in, making her eyes look sparkling. 

"Tssk." Kai smirked, and looked away from her, "I think your sister is so much better than you." 

Her tears slowly fell upon her cheeks from Kai's words, "W-what?" her voice started to shake. 

"Looks. It could be really deceiving." With that, Kai just simply walked away, leaving Min Ah behind, crying.

"I'll take my revenge someday, Min Ah." Kai thought, "Since you cheated on me, I am not able to trust anyone, and it was all your fault."

 

You sat there, agape. You turned to Baekhyun, his hand was covering his mouth. He was shocked as much as you were. 

"That.. that was like a drama scene?" Baekhyun set his hand on his chin, "Hmm, so that means Kai and Min Ah used to be together?"

You were expressionless, Kai was with Min Ah? Kai just said something about Min Ah and Taemin.

Taemin.. the innocent boy? He has something to do with Min Ah and Kai? Just what the heck happened between them?

You slowly became curious of Kai. I should probably be more careful whenever I'm with Kai..

 

 

 

Yeep dramatic shizz. Stay tuned~ more drama~~~~ ㅋㅋ 

 I'll try to update faster after finals, and I'll also work on Zelo's fanfic after finals~

I wished I went to Disneyland on May 19 D: Exo went there. Omg in LA, too, they were so close! ;A;

SOBBING OVER PICS, AND VIDEOS. I'm so jelly~

tumblr_m4asbss0Jb1r3y4s1o1_500.gif

-Alice <3