Two Sides to Every Story

Lost Inspirations {hiatus mode}

tumblr_lymglcaDLN1qe8xbho1_500.jpg

 

 

Finally, School was over. You walked around the campus looking for Jieun. You wanted to check up on her, since she didn't seemed like her usual peppy self. You walked towards her classroom, stood in front of the door and dipped your head in the classroom, scanning for her. She's not here.. You blew a strand of hair behind your head and slightly pouted. But we were supposed to walk home together.. Maybe I should wait for her..

 

You sighed. Everyone had already left, the campus was slightly empty. You decided to walk out in front of the school and wait for Jieun. You stood there as you stared blankly at the scenario. You stared that the rose bushes, then at the tree. You've forgotten to bring your ipod, so it was lonely for you to stand by yourself. Music, just listening to it, with both of your earphones on blast, makes you feel at ease. It makes your equilibrium soothed.

You then decided to walk towards the school's gate. No one was outside, as you looked through the scenario. You noticed that there was a boy, leaning near the front gate. You were still quite far from the gate, so you couldn't recognize who it was until you squinted your eyes.

It was Kai, he was looking through his phone, as he leans on the gate and set one of his legs on the gates. You tried to avoid eye contact, and looked at the ground, as you tried to fasten your pace to the other side of the gate. But it was too late, he had already noticed you, since it wasn't crowded, you were easily spotted.

"_____!" Kai shouted to you as he jogs his way closer to you. You tried to pretend that you didn't hear him, and proceed walking your fast pace. Kai noticed that you were avoiding him. He slightly pouted and dashes his way in front of you, blocking you from walking any further. 

Unable to walk forward, you stood there. You sighed loudly to alert him of your frustration. He chuckles and continues to stand in front of you. Trying to continue walking forward, you tried to walk to his right, but once again he stood in front of you, this time he's even closer. Feeling irritated and a bit flustered, you tried to shove him so he could move aside. You pushed his stomach; strangely you noticed how hard his stomach was and lightly blushed. You tried to shove him will all of your might, but he grabbed both of your wrists.

"Yah, I've been waiting for you, and this is the treatment I'm getting?"

You sighed, inhaled to make the flustered feeling escape you before looking up at Kai. Once you exhale, you fiercely glared at him, and abruptly pulled your arms away from his grip. "No one told you to wait for me."

 

 

 

tumblr_lxs927OErZ1r0294go1_500.jpgJieun

 

Just when school was over, Jieun walks through the hallways carrying a pile of books to the library. Oops, I forgot to tell _____, that I'm going to be late.. Jieun is too nice, she’s never capable of saying ‘no’, or declining a favor when someone asks her.  Jieun stood in front of the library and paused in front of the door.  The doorknob.. I can't reach it..

 

 

She continues to try reaching the doorknob, just as her hand was about to reach towards the doorknob, a feminine hand reaches out and opened the door for her. Just as she looked up, he was right beside her, smiling innocently, Baekhyun. 

He smiles sweetly to her, "Hey Jieun, need some help?" Before she could deny his offer, he swiftly grabs the books off of her hands and leads to the library. 

Agio.. why does he have to be so.. nice. Please, stop it, you're making me like you more. She covered her cheeks with the tips of her fingers, trying to make her blush seemed less noticeable as she walks into the library behind Baekhyun.

She turned around and noticed that Baekhyun had already set the books on the table, but he continues to hold the books in front of the table, unconsciously looking out at the window. He seems dazed. She walks closer to him as he continues to stare blankly out the window. She stood behind him and peeked at the window through his shoulder. It's just a girl, just standing there alone.. She looked up at Baekhyun’s face then back at the window, staring at the girl, trying to found out who is she exactly. Jieun has perfect eyesight, and her heart dropped when she knew who he was looking at. Oh wait, that's _______. Ah.. Baekhyun is looking at ______.. 

Jieun looks at her wrist imaging that she owns a watch, "Ah look at the time. I got to be home by now, bye!"

She had a heavy feeling was on her chest and just being with Baekhyun is going to make her feel worse. She places her hands on her chest, her heart was racing. She slowly walks in the empty hallways, reminiscing Baekhyun's reactions whenever your name comes to his mind. It was obvious. Baekhyun doesn't like me.

He likes.. someone else. He likes ______. The worse feeling ever, is to love someone who doesn't love you back. What makes it hurt even more, he's in love with my best friend.

When Jieun was just about to cry of frustration, Baekhyun calls out to her. "Jieun~ I'll walk you home. It's dangerous to walk alone."

She snuffed and rubbed her eyes to prevent from tearing up. She tries to force a smile, "It's okay, I'm going to ______. So I'm not walking alone." Thinking that he would leave, Baekhyun continues to walk besides Jieun, with both of his hands in his jeans. Jieun awkwardly glances over at Baekhyun as he looks up at the ceiling, then towards the sky.

She didn't know that she spent her time walking out to the front yard of the school, staring at Baekhyun. Just watching him like this, it doesn’t make me feel content..

He looked ahead, his eyes slightly widen as his mouth slightly agapes. She turns to see what he was looking at.

Its ______ and.. Kai? What is that Jerk doing to _____! Without a second though, Jieun dashed forward, and made her way in front of you and Kai. 

"Oh hey Jieun" You said as you peeked over at Baekhyun, and smiled to greet him. He shrugs and smiled awkwardly as he waves to you and quickly turned away. You raised a brow, then looked over at Jieun and Kai. They were staring intensely at each other. You knew it in an instant, that Jieun dislikes Kai. It was obviously because she knew of Kai’s intentions that she grew an intense animosity for him.

"Let's go ______." Jieun said darkly as she locked arms with you and dragged you away.

For some unknown reason, you felt the urge to look back. Failed to fight back on your urge, you turned around, seeing Kai walking off with Baekhyun. Laughing, smiling so casually. You sighed and paced yourself to Jieun.

Still worried about Jieun’s behavior earlier today you finally built up the courage to ask her, "Hey.. Jieun. Are you okay..?" you paused, trying to find the right words to say. "..You don't seem like your usual self." You glance at her as she continues to look down at the sidewalk.

"You know, _____, you're too.. oblivious. Really." Jieun pats your back, and skipped ahead of you, leaving you bewildered and deep in thought. What?  

As you walked besides Jieun, you felt the atmosphere feeling heavier as it became quiet. Jieun looks so sad. You aren't sure why, or how, but it also saddens you to see her this way. She's always smiling, but now, suddenly she’s depressed. What makes it hurt more is that she's denying that she's depressed. With that fake smile of hers. You couldn't bring yourself to smile; you would always have a blank face look instead. You were never able to forcibly a fake smile, yet you were capable to tell if someone is faking their smile.

Suddenly breaking the silence, Jieun abruptly paused and grabbed your shoulder, preventing you from continuing walking, "____, are you going to enter the contest?" She looks up at you with her eyes widen.

You looked at her in confusion. You scanned her eyes, "What? What event?" You set your hands in your pockets and looked at the street lights. Jieun continues to look at you. You could feel her intense stare from the corner of your eyes.

She sighs "..Seriously, you got to stop ditching." She ruffles her hair as the wind brushes as you crossed the street, "Apparently some big shot visited the photography club and created this contest specifically for the photography club only. We were supposed to take a single picture, that is somehow.. inspirational. He said he needed it for his company or something.. i don't know. Are you thinking of joining the event? I mean, there's nothing left to lose."

"Yeah.. sure. I got time to kill." You shifted your hands off of your pockets and set your hands to your jeans. "What’s the prize though?" 

"I don't know, he didn't say.” Jieun says as she plays with her pigtails, “So what were you thinking of taking a picture of?" She looks at you, with those big eyes of hers. You could see the excitement in her eyes.

"I probably have something in mind.." You glance over at Jieun and slightly smirked. “This will be fun.”

Jieun pouted as you walked ahead of her. Maybe I’d ask Kai to help me with the contest.. You thought as you looked up at the sky, shading your eyes from the sunlight and slightly smiled.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlJ56BeTS6I4xNhIHoRtX

 

 

omg sorry guys for the late update :c I'll try to work on Zelo's right after this~! 

I'll still be updating a bit late since I've been going to summer school for my hs credits x-x 

anyways~ thank you for reading ^^ I'm really happy for the subbies I've recieving been recieving ;A; 

My Chanyeol's fanfic would be updated as soon as I've finished summer school~ So stay tuned c: 

-BaboAlice

Thanks to my co-author for giving me ideas, revising, and editing ^^ ~

 

<3 gotta love his cute dimple! c: