A Day That Feels Like a Minute

Lost Inspirations {hiatus mode}

 

Your Outfit:

tumblr_m0jdslHTJx1r3e28jo1_500.jpg

 

You wander through the city, a warm summer breeze flow through your pink cheeks then towards your hair. Your hands were buried in your pockets. You checked your phone, 5 miss calls from your parents and a text: "Where the hell are you at? Why are you not in school!?" You let out a sigh and put your phone back in your pocket. You're ditching again today, your parents would usually call a few times then they would eventually quit. As you walk, people brushed by you with shopping bags. You wandered deep in the city, going to your favorite cafe, The Polar Bear Cafe. The cafe has a friendly atmosphere; you discovered the cafe when you first ditched school. The owner of the cafe, Hyun Ki, a man in his forties, treats you as his daughter and would give your free treats once in a while. You've been his customers for two years so far. "Ohh ____, welcome welcome! I'll perpare you my house warming tea." He said with a big friendly smile.

"Annyonghaseyo Ahjusshi~"

You walk over to him and sat on the stool near the counter in front of him. "What brings you here ____? Are you running away from home now, youngster?" he teases you as he place a cup of tea in front of you. "Ani~, i just want to get away from everything right now." You took a sip of your tea and looked around at the cafe shop, your eyes landed on a poster on the windows. The poster has a symbol printed 'EXO, we are ONE.' You decided to walk up to the poster to get a closer look. "___ you're interested in EXO?" Hyun Ahjusshi asked while hes polishing the glass cups. "Nah, I was just wondering if this is the famous Exo Jieun has been spazzing to me this whole week.." you said as you walked back to the counter and placed your cup of tea down.

"Gamsahabnida~ Ahjusshi!"

You ran off, realizing that you're late for your club meeting.

 

Just when you entered the campus, the other students were getting ready to go home. You avoided seeing Min Ah since she often leave the campus early.

"_____! Yoou're lateeeeee!"

You turned around seeing Jieun struggling while shes runing towards you holding a box. "Aish, Jieun! Be more careful" you said as you took the box away from her. "We finally got new cameras for the club! The school had extra money from your parent's funds so they decided to buy us new cameras~" Jieun said cheerfully as she leads you to the photography club. You smiled faintly at the box and followed Jieun to the photography club. 

As you entered the photography club room, you quickly place the box on the nearest desk and opened the box. Your eyes glittered as you held the camera on your hands. "Agioo~ they're beautiful.." You whispered. You took the camera and looked at Jieun who is looking out of the window. *Click*. She turned to you startled. "____! Did you just take a picture of me?!" She ran towards you trying to grab the camera away from your hands. "Where you looking him?" you said with an evil smirk on your face while trying to block Jieun from getting the camera. Jieun stopped trying to get the camera from you and blushed bightly as a tomato. She tried to cover her face with her hands and looked away from you. ''Ahaha! I knew it!" *Click*. You took another picture of her. "Tsk tsk, so red.. Bight red as a cherry tomato!" you teased. You walked to the window, seeing Baekhyun outside talking to his friends. "Jieun, why don't you just confess already?" you blurted out. "..I mean you're incredibly pretty and any guy would be lucky to have you.." you said looking at the picture of Jieun's tomato face. Smiling to yourself of how adorable she looked in the picture. "Anyioooo! I can't. Confessing your love is harder than it seems. Just one mistake can make you desperate. “She said as her face cools down to light pink.”Aish, fine. Have it your way." you said as you dashed out of the room with the camera in your hands. 

 

Jieun had always been your friend since elementary. You were born with a blank face. At times it would seem like you're glaring. Adults would find you rude; the other kids would find you scary. They would call you a devil while calling Min Ah an angel. You felt as if you were isolated in a dark room. And yet, in that dark room, there was this little bright light that stood beside you, that light was Jieun. She wasn't afraid of you. She would play with you when the other kids would isolate you. Since then, you and Jieun were inseparable. Your weakness had always been Jieun. She’s kind and innocent, and her ageyo is undefeatable. A smile appeared on your face as you thought of your childhood.

You wandered around the halls “____-ah!” You paused. Your smiled dropped. Your heart started to beat faster. It’s her. She hasn’t leaved yet. You turned around and flash a fake smile. “Eonnie!”

Min Ah walked toward you. “I tried to looking for you everywhere! Let’s go home together!” she grabbed your hand and dragged you to car.

 

“Aish.. I don’t want to go home early” you thought.

 

“Welcome home, Miss Min Ah and Miss ___.” You sighed and pass through the maids, leaving Min Ah behind greeting them back.

You went to the kitchen and look through the fridge. You found what you were looking for, banana milk. You smiled to yourself and took the banana milk.

“It’s quite rare to see you home so early, ___.” 

You were startled from the sudden voice that came out of nowhere and you almost dropped your banana milk. You close the fridge quickly and turned around, seeing your father reading the newspaper quietly on the sofa.

“..Ah.. yeah.” You said softly as you fled to your room.

You slam the door shut and stood behind the door.

“Aish.. That was awkward.”

You said as you lean on the door, and poking the straw on the banana milk. You went to your closet to pick out tomorrow’s outfit since tomorrow will be Saturday, and you decided that you would use the new camera to take pictures of the city’s scenarios. Your closet is filled with vintage clothing. You loved how vintage clothing look simply adorable and a tad bit old fashion.

While you were picking out your outfit, BEEEP, your phone rang. It was Jieun.

“Hey ___, can you do me a favor please? Pretty, pretty please!” Jieun said in a sympathetic tone.

“Depends. What do you want?” you said blankly.

“.. okay well um, my parents finally got me Exo concert tickets and a personal fan meeting with them along with a chance to talk to them and get an autograph from them. This is like a life-time opprotunity and they actually let people who payed extra to wait less in line and-”

“Just tell me what you want.” You said as you stopped her from going on.

“Um well.. I can’t go to the concert, because my grandparents are sick and my parents are too busy to go. And.. I want you to go in my place and fancam Kai and get an autograph from him for me, please!” She begged you, her voice sounded soft. You could feel like shes trying to do ageyo through the phone 'buing buing' goes on in your head “…” you were blank.

You never liked going to concerts. The loud music beating in your chest, the screaming fans shoving you. You had always prefer quiet walks near the park filled with cherry blossoms, or being in The Polar Bear Cafe.

“Pretty please ___, If I had to choose someone to go in my place, it has to be you ____.” Her voice sounded persistent.

You let out a sigh. “Okay. I got it.” “AHH, really? Thank you, Thank you!” she said as she hanged up.

You sighed again and lay on your bed.

“.. oh wait. Which one is Kai? Aish...” you thought, as you grabbed your iPod and typed in ‘exo’ you decided to listen to one of their songs and decided on the song, “History”.

You waited for the video to load. As the video finished loading you pressed play. You giggled to yourself when you saw the boys flapping their hands in their pockets. You read the description that Kai would be the one to sing first in the song.

You waited for his part.

“Listen"  Your heartbeat races when you heard his voice. "neukkil su inni?” You paused the video “Hmm, so this is Kai...Aish okay then.” You place iPod on your bed and walked to your closet to prepare your outfit or the concert tomorrow.

 

My first fanfic~ I got inspirted by kfanfiction's stories ^^ its so good~

you guys should read her stories~ :3

-Alice <3