New neighbors?

Between Heaven and Hell

"D-devils? As in...Hell?" you sqeaked. Kai looked at you in amusement and nodded. "Yup! The one and only Hell." D.O cheered. Suho sneered at him. "That's nothing to be proud of." he snapped. Chanyeol looked at Suho in boredom and sighed. "You Angels will never change. You're so stuck up and selfish, aren't you?" he asked, annoyance lining his tone. Baekhyun fixed his glare to Chanyeol. "If we're stuck up and selfish, what does that make you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Kai smirked and popped the collar to his shirt. "y, good-looking, awesome, badass Devils." he smiled. Sehun made a face at him. "Good-looking my ." he whispered.

Chanyeol shot him a look and sneered in his direction. "This the maknae?" he chuckled, pointing to Sehun. Suho and Baekhyun didn't answer. Instead, they just glared daggers their way, hoping real ones would soon appear and kill them. To their disappointment, it didn't happen.

You quickly shook yourself out of your state of shock and looked between the six of them. "Seriously? Devils and Angels? Come on! How stupid do you think I am? Is this a hidden camera? Trying to mess with random people on the streets?" you asked, looking around. "Oh camera~ You can come out!" you called. All six of them looked at you crossly. "What the hell is her damage?" Chanyeol asked Kai.

D.O chuckled at you. "She's cute, don't you think?" he smiled. Kai and Chanyeol both looked at their hyung, stunned. "W-what did you just say?" you stuttered as you stopped looking around for cameras. D.O nodded, "I said you're cute." he winked. You couldn't help but smile. You lowered your head so no one could see the blush creeping up to your cheeks.

Baekhyun and Sehun snorted in disbelief. "Don't listen to him." Sehun warned. Your eyes rounded slightly as you looked at him. "So what're you saying? I'm not cute?" you snapped. Sehun's own eyes rounded as he looked around in panic. "N-no! I didn't- I..uh..I- hyungs, help!" he sqeaked. Baekhyun laughed and patted the maknaes shoulder. "You did this to yourself, Sehun-ah." he chuckled. You smiled at him and  waved it away. "I'm kidding Sehun." you smiled. Sehun's eyes widened at you actually calling his name.

Kai noticed the expression on the maknae's face and a smile spread on his. "Hey! We have no where to stay...mind helping us out?" he asked you. Your eyes became wide and you looked at him like he was crazy. "B-b-but, my appa just let them stay! I don't think he'd like six guys living in our house." you said, panicing.

Chanyeol smiled charmingly and walked towards you, leaning his face infront of yours. "Hi there." he smiled wider. You blinked at him a few times. "H-hi?" you stuttered. Chanyeol chuckled and flipped his hair, causing you to melt a little inside. *This guy is extremely attractive..* you thought. His smile turned from one of amusement to a charming smile again. "What do you say you help us out a little?" he asked. You opened your mouth to speak, but you were soon interupted. "No!" Suho and Sehun yelled in unison.

Looking at the two, Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "You have a problem with that?" he sneered. "I sure as hell do!" Suho hissed. D.O and Kai, who were standing behind Chanyeol, laughed. "Look at this..the little Angel doesn't want to share his girl." D.O teased. Suho glowered at him. "Ever call me 'little angel' again, and I'll rip your ugly head off. Also, she's not 'my girl'. She's a nobody. Just a simple little human that we're using to our advantage." he growled.

Your eyes widened as he said that. "Wait...you're just using me?" you asked in disbelief. Suho gave you a bored stare. "What do you think?" he sighed. You looked at Baekhyun and Sehun. Baekhyun smiled reassuringly at you and patted your head. "He's using you. Not us." he smiled wider. You scowled at Suho then turned back to the other three.

"I'm sure my appa wouldn't like living with six boys..but, I do know somewhere you can stay!" you exclaimed in excitement. The three looked at you in confusion, waiting for you to continue. "There's an empty house right next to mine. My old neighbors moved out about a year ago and nobody has bought it yet. That's a great place for you to stay!" you smiled. Suho, Baekhyun, and Sehun looked at you crossly. "Why're you helping them? Didn't you hear what Kai told you? They're Devils." Suho sneered.

You shot him a look and cleared your throat. "So far, they seem like the Angels and you seem like the Devil." you retorted. His eyes widened a little, but he scowled to fake that he wasn't shocked. You turned to Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O and clapped.

"Follow me!" you called as you started towards the store. "Uh..where are we going?" Baehyun asked. You laughed and stopped, looking back at them.

"We still have to go to the store." you reminded.