Appa

Between Heaven and Hell

After you heard the door open and your father call for you, instinctivly, you screamed. Slapping your hand over your mouth, you looked around with wide eyes. The three Angels looked at you in confusion. "What's wrong with you?" Suho asked, walking towards the door. "No!" you yelped and ran over, blocking the door. "You can't go out! What if my appa sees you?" you panicked. Suho looked at you crossly and shrugged. "So? What do I care?" he scoffed.

You made a face at him and slightly opened the door, peeking your head out. "He's not upstairs yet. When I say go..run to my room and hide! Araso?" Suho snorted in disbelief. "Uh, no thanks." You puffed out your bottom lip, but soon remembered that it didn't work on him. "Just...please?" you begged. Baekhyun walked over and placed a hand on Suho's shoulder. "It's the least we can do..considering we already invaded her house." he chuckled. Suho looked back at him and opened his mouth to protest, but Baekhyun gave him a stern look. Suho sighed and nodded slightly. "Fine. Fine." Sehun laughed and came over. "What're we doing?" he asked. Baekhyun explained and Sehun nodded in excitement.

Peeking your head of the room again, you held up your hand, signaling to not go yet. As soon as you heard your father walk into the kitchen, your hand shot towards the hallway. "Go!" you whispered. Sehun and Baekhyun quickly ran through the hallway and into your room again. Sehun hid in your bathroom, and Baekhyun just sat on your bed. Suho still stayed in the attic, behind you. You shot him a look and waved your arms around in disbelief. "Bwoh?!" you exclaimed. Suho sighed and waved it away, slowly walking out of the room.

"Sunye-ah? Did you hear me? I'm home." your appa called. You froze as you heard his footsteps coming up the steps. Your eyes were extremely wide and you crossed your fingers. *Please don't let appa catch them. Please, hurry up you stupid Angel! Oops..sorry God!* you thought, lightly slapping yourself upside the head.

Just as you were about to go out of the attic to greet your father, you heard a slight yelp of surprise. "Gah- Who're you?! Sunye! There's a robber in the house! Get out quick! Call 119!" he screamed. You sighed and shook your head, walking into the hallway. When you got there, you saw your father holding Suho by his arms. "What do you think you are doing?! Get off me human!" Suho hissed. Your father looked at him crossly but tightened his grip. "You break into my house? No! I don't think so buddy!"

"Appa! Let him go, he's a friend." you explained. Your fathers eyes widened and he instantly let go, bowing slightly. "Please, forgive me. I didn't know you were a friend of my Sunye-ah." he apologized. Suho shot you a look then scoffed at your father. "I am not your friend. Also, don't ever touch me like that again." he hissed. Your father was taken aback by his rudeness. "Appa, forgive him. He's...stupid?" you meekly smiled. Suho looked at you, confused. "Stupid?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. You shot him a look and waved your father towards the stairs. "Come on appa, let's go downstairs."

You father stopped and looked at you suspiciously. "Wae? Are you hiding more boys in my house?" he joked. When you didn't answer, he turned to you, a stunned expression on his face. "You are?!" he bellowed. You opened your mouth to explain, but soon closed it, smiling meekly. "Appa..." you started. Shaking his head, your father pushed you lightly and flung open the door to your room. Suho was watching all of this in amusement. "Baekhyun~!" he called and smiled deviously at you. You looked at him and clasped your hands together, begging him to shut up. Suho smiled and wagged a finger in your face. "No, no." he mouthed.

As soon as your door flung open, Baekhyun shot off of your bed. Your father stood in the doorway, looking at him with wide eyes. "Sunye-ah..do you want to explain to me why there are so many boys in my house?" he asked slowly. Just then, Sehun walked out of your bathroom and smiled brightly. "Hello!" he beamed and waved. Your father's eyes widened even more. *Is that even possible for someone's eyes to be that wide?* you thought. Slowly your father turned to you and stared at you.

"Appa...look. Th-they don't have anywhere to stay...so I offered to let them stay here. I hope that's okay." you explained and sheepishly scratched the back of your head. Eyeing all of the boys, your father nodded slowly. "Mm. I see..no where to stay?" you nodded and looked around uncomfortably, dreading what was coming next.

"Well why didn't you say so? Of course they can stay here!" your father bellowed. You jumped up in surprise. "Bwoah?!" you exclaimed. Your father turned to you and nodded quickly. "Nae~ These three boys can stay here. If they have no where else to go, I can't just turn them away now can I?" he smiled. This time, your eyes were wider than you thought humanly possible. "Are y-you...s-serious?" you stuttered. Nodding, your father put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Mm, absolutely!" he beamed.

Baekhyun and Sehun smiled at your father and Suho just rolled his eyes. You shot him a look, yet again. He smirked at you and shrugged.

Your father opened his arms wide and smiled. "Welcome to your new home boys!" he beamed. "B-but appa...we don't have another room for them to stay in. This one," you said, waving to Suho. "Doesn't like the attic." Your father chuckled and waved towards the hallway. "We have a guest room." he reminded. "But that room...it's...nevermind." you said quietly and waved for them to follow you.

"Come, come. Welcome to my home." you said and led them to the room.