House Invasion

Between Heaven and Hell

As you arrived home, you walked up to your front door and slipped your key into the key hole. Slowly opening the door, you peeked your head in to see if your father was home or not.

Suho looked at you in irritation. "What're you doing?" he asked loudly. "Shh!" you shushed, putting your finger to your lips. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked past you, flinging open your front door. "Hey!" you yelped and ran into the house after him. You quickly ran into the living room and looked around. Sighing in relief, you walked back to the three of them. "Okay, my appa isn't here. So...welcome!" you exclaimed and threw your arms up. You smiled wide and spun on your heels, waving for them to follow you. "This, is my kitchen. Here is the living room, the stairs, and up there are our rooms and bathrooms." you explained. The whole time, the three of them were looking around in confusion. "You..humans..live in squares made of brick?" Suho asked in disbelief. You looked back at him like he was stupid. "Squares? No..this is a house." you laughed.

Sehun walked into the living room and picked up a shirt that was laying over the back of the couch. "You humans are odd." he muttered while examining the shirt. You quickly yanked the shirt from his hands and looked at him crossly. "I'm weird? You three are invading my house, trying to tell me you're angels!" you retorted. Baekhyun smirked and nodded slowly. "True."

You smiled slightly and looked at each of them, only to realize Suho wasn't there. "Where's your friend?" you asked. Sehun and Baekhyun looked around and shrugged in unison. Sighing, you heard someone walking around upstairs. Eyes widening, you took off up the steps and stopped at the door to your room. "Yah! Get out of here!" you yelped and ran over to him, trying to push him towards the door. You failed and sighed in defeat. "Please?~" you begged, puffing out your bottom lip. Suho looked over at you with an eyebrow raised. "Sorry, that doesn't work on me." he said in a monotone voice and started to look around your room. "Who are they?" he asked, pointing to a picture on your wall.

You looked over and smiled widely. "SHINee!" you yelled in exictement. Suho flinched back at the volume of your voice. "Why are you so loud?" he muttered in annoyance. You heard him and stuck out your tongue. "Get out of my room." you said, starting to get angry. Suho looked at you and then looked away. "No thanks." he said flatly.

Your eyes rounded a little and you frowned. He started to walk around your room again, looking at the pictures on your wall and dresser, and picking up papers that were strewn across your desk. "This is private!" you yelped and snatched a piece of paper out of his hands. "Didn't your parents teach you any manners? First you invade my house and then you just go through my things!" you exclaimed. Suho's face twitched at that remark. "For your information, my father was always to busy to teach me anything. I also happen to have more manners in my little finger than any of you humans have in your entire body, especially you." he said and jabbed his pointer finger at you. "Also, you humans mean nothing to me, therefore I will take advantage of your 'house' and your things if I so please to do so. Araso?" he spat and glared at you.

You shrunk back under his stare and nodded quickly. "A-araso." you stuttered and looked away.

Sehun walked into your room and he looked at the pictures on your wall in disgust. "Who're these ugly humans?" he asked, making a face. Instinctivly, you slapped his arm. "They're not-" you started, but was cut off when Sehun grabbed your arm and twisted you around so your back was pressed against his chest, him holding your arm. "Did you just try to attack me?" he asked in disbelief. You quickly shook your head. "N-no!" you yelled, your voice cracking. "Oh..okay!" Sehun smiled and let you go. You sighed in relief and stepped back. "You people- things - whatever you are, really need to get out of my room before I just kick you out of my house all together." you said sternly.

Baekhyun, who was leaning against your door frame, looked at you in amusement. "Would you really kick out this face?" he asked and motioned to Sehun. On que, he gave you a cute pout and put his fist to the side of his cheek. You opened your mouth to speak, but quickly shut it. "You boys.." you muttered and flung your arms up in defeat. "Wait here. I'm going to see if the attic is big enough for you three to share." you sighed and walked off. "Did she say attic? Isn't that where...humans keep storage and such?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun and Suho looked at him. "How could you possibly know this?" Sehun looked at them and pointed towards the door. "When we were down there, I the magic talking box and little humans were in there. They were talking about this so called 'attic'." he explained. Baekhyun's face scrunched up in confusion. "Whatever." he sighed.

A few minutes later, you walked back into your room. "Good news! The attic seems big enough for you three to share. I mean..it is smaller than my room..but it will just have to do!" you smiled widely and skipped out of your room, motioning for them to follow. "She sure is a persistant one, isn't she?" Baekhyun whispered to Suho in amusement. Suho made a face at that. "I don't like her." he said bitterly. Baekhyun laughed and patted his shoulder. "You don't like any human." he reminded him. Suho smiled slightly and nodded. "True."

You led them upstairs and opened the door to the attic. "Ta-dah!" you smiled and opened your arms wide. The three of them looked around in horror. "This is where you expect us to live?!" Suho bellowed. You looked down glumly and nodded. "W-well..there isn't another room for you to stay in." you whispered. Suho scoffed and turned away from you. "I am not staying in a small little place like this." he said stubbornly.

Just then, you heard your front door open. "Sunye! I'm home!" Your eyes became so wide, they were almost the size of saucers.

"My appa's home!" you yelped.