Target

Between Heaven and Hell

Chanyeol, D.O, and Kai all walked out of the other side of the Gates to Hell.

Once they reached the other side, the busy streets of Seoul, Korea bustled about in front of them. "Whoa.." Kai exclaimed in awe. D.O looked at the scenery with round, curious eyes. "Kai...you are a genius. Coming here was a great idea." he said in glee. Kai chuckled and patted his hyungs back. "Obviously. You really needed out of that hell hole, didn't you?" he chuckled at the irony of his words.

Chanyeol walked forward and smiled evily. "Look at all these people..so unexpecting what's to come." he said in pure joy. Kai went to teleport next to Chanyeol, but nothing happened. He furrowed his eyebrows and tried again. "What...?" he whispered to himself. He tried again, throwing himself forward, against the wind. He failed, and flung himself to the ground in the process. "Oof!" he grunted as he hit the ground. D.O and Chanyeol looked down at him in amusement. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Chanyeol chuckled.

Kai scowled and pushed himself up, wiping the dirt from his clothes. "My teleportation isn't working." he growled in irritation. Chanyeol cocked his head to the side. "Really?" Kai nodded. "Try yours." Chanyeol turned towards the streets of Seoul again and threw his arms down, trying to summon his fire. Nothing. "Again." D.O. said, getting worried. Chanyeol did it a few more times, but nothing happened. "What the hell?!" he hissed.

D.O looked at the other two and slammed his foot to the ground. His powers were gone as well. Kai chuckled. "What twisted fate is this? We decide to leave Hell, and we leave our powers behind as well, eh?" his chuckled turned into a scowl.

Putting a hand on Kai's shoulder, D.O motioned with his head. "Let's just explore Earth and worry about this later." he suggested. Kai hesitated, but nodded his head. "Araso.." Chanyeol shrugged and started to walk through the crowds of people. "Move!" Chanyeol hissed at people in his way. Some guys made face, or got in his face back, but mainly they all scurried away from him. Chanyeol smiled in evil glee. "I'm enjoying this." he chuckled.

"We're here for fun." Kai reminded Chanyeol and D.O.

As soon as he said it, Chanyeol stopped and pointed. "I think I found where our fun is going to be." he smirked. Kai and D.O followed his gaze.

His gaze ended up leading right to you and the three Fallen Angels.

The other two's faces brightened. "She's cute, for a human." D.O shrugged. Chanyeol scowled at him. "No humans are 'cute'. They are nothing but a nuisance to the world." D.O chuckled. "Don't forget you were once one yourself Chanyeol." he reminded him. Swallowing hard, Chanyeol looked away. "Yeah, and that was a long, long, time ago." he muttered before heading towards you.

Chanyeol was almost infront of you, but Kai held him back. Chanyeol stopped and blinked in surprise, then slowly turned his head towards him. "What?" he snapped. Kai looked around uneasily. "Not...not her." he whispered to him. Chanyeol scoffed. "Why not?" Motioning towards Baekhyun, Suho, and Sehun with his head, Kai swallowed. "I have a bad feeling about those three. They aren't human." he explained. Chanyeol's eyes rounded slightly. "How do you know?"

Kai chuckled. "Can't you tell? Look closer." he told him. Chanyeol looked back at them and squinted his eyes, looking at their faces in concentration. "..They're...the Angels that guard the Tree of Life, aren't they?" he hissed. Kai chuckled. "Remember last time we tried to invade Heaven? Those three stopped us. But..what're they doing on Earth?" he wondered.

D.O stood next to them and scowled. "It's the Guardians." he hissed.

Kai and Chanyeol nodded in unison. "We know." D.O raised an eyebrow. "What're they doing here? No...better yet, what're they doing with a human girl?" The three of them looked at each other and smirked.

"We'll have to find out, huh?" Chanyeol smirked.