School

Between Heaven and Hell

You woke up the next morning to the sound of someone rumbling through your room. You blinked a few times as you sat up and looked around. That's when you noticed Sehun was looking through your drawers, bathroom, and closet. Your eyes widened as you jumped off of your bed. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" you yelled. Sehun stopped looking through your stuff and smiled at you. "Good morning! Your..father..told me to wake you up!" he beamed. You raised and eyebrow at him while crossing your arms. "So..that's why you were looking through my stuff?" you questioned.

Sehun smiled sweetly at you. "No." he winked. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Then...explain." you demanded. Sehun wagged a finger in your face and chuckled. "You're so bossy." he joked. You rolled your eyes, but couldn't help but smile a little. "Fine. Don't tell me." you muttered, realizing he was avoiding the subject. "Get out, I have to get ready for school." you said and shooed him towards the door. "Oh!" Sehun snapped his fingers as he remembered something. "That's another thing he wanted. I was to tell you that you need to remember to take the papers off the table and give them to the principal so we can go to school with you?" he explained more in the form of a question, and scratched his head as he tried to remember it all.

Your eyes widened at his words. "G-go to school with me? ...All six of you?!" you yelped. Sehun smiled widely and nodded. "Mm. I'm looking forward to school with you, Sunye-ah~" he cooed. You bit your lip and shooed him out the door again. As soon as he was gone, you shut your door and leaned against it with a sigh. *Appa...have you gone crazy?*

----

As you put on your uniform and did your hair, you sighed as you looked in the mirror. "Please tell me I'm dreaming.." you muttered to yourself.

"Why? Am I to y for reality?" a voice said, close to your ear. You jumped in surprise and spun around, only to find Kai standing next to you. He was smiling at you with a greasy smile. "W-what are you doing in my room?!" you yelled, pointing a shaking finger at him. Kai's smile turned into a smirk of amusement as he shrugged. "I dressed early...got bored...decided to explore." he explained. Your eyebrows furrowed in irritation. "My room is off limits. You can go 'explore' anywhere else...but here." you told him. Kai chuckled and leaned against your wall. "Aw, why? Is there embarassing stuff here?" he asked, looking around your room.

When his eyes landed on the SHINee poster over your bed, his eyes became dark. "Who're they?" he asked, pointing to them. You looked over and smiled widely. "SHINee!" you exclaimed in excitement, forgetting that you said he wasn't allowed in your room. He nodded slowly and walked over, examining their faces closer. "They're ugly." he said bluntly.

You huffed a sigh of annoyance. "Why do you all say that? They are not." you snapped. Kai looked at you then at the poster again before holding up his pointer finger. "Okay...one of them isn't bad." he admitted. Your eyes brightened, hoping it was your bias Kim Jonghyun. "This one." he said, and pointed to one of the guys on the poster. To your disappointment, he pointed to Lee Taemin. You chuckled and nodded. "Mm. He's cute isn't he?" you smiled. Kai looked at you in amusement. "Only because he looks like a girl." he stated.

Opening your mouth to retort, you were cut off when Chanyeol walked into your room, wearing your schools uniform. Your eyes widened at how good he looked in it. That was, until you realized Kai was wearing the same thing. Your eyes became even wider at how ridiculously hot he looked. *Oh. My. God.* you thought, mesmerized by his looks.

"Let's go." Chanyeol said with no emotion before walking out again. You blinked at Kai who just shrugged and walked out the door. You sighed and reluctantly followed after him.

All of the guys were buzzing with curiousity and some excitement as the seven of you headed towards school.

As soon as you got there and opened the doors, all eyes went to them. Girls gaped at the six new hot guys while the guys just looked at him, sizing them up. You gulped in fear at what everyone would think, you being with six hot guys and all. Just then, your two best friends JunJi and Yejoon ran over to you, squealing in exictement. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe the weekend took foreveeer to end! I missed you so much, Sunye-ah!" they squealed and hugged you tight. You smiled at them and hugged them back. "I missed you too!" The three of you squealed and jumped around together.

Suho and Chanyeol both raised an eyebrow at you. "Are all human girls annoying like this?" Suho asked. "For once...I agree." Chanyeol sighed. You blinked as you remebered they were there. You slowly turned and look at him. "No. Now...follow me, we have to give these to the principal for you six to officially go here." you said as you waved the papers around.

JunJi and Yejoon both looked up at the six guys that loomed over them. "Omo! Sunye-ah, who're they?" they giggled, their faces turning red in embarassment. You froze as they asked you that question. *What...are they to me? What do I tell people?* you worried.

Thankfully, Baekhyun stepped up and smiled. "We're family friends of Sunye-ah's. We recently moved here and are enrolling into your school. It's nice to meet you." he smiled and held out his hand. Yejoon quickly took his hand and shook it reluctantly. "It's so nice to meet you too!" she beamed. JunJi smiled wide and held her hand out to D.O. "I'm Yoon JunJi! It's nice to meet you." she introduced. D.O looked at her hand for a few seconds before hesitantly taking it and shaking it. "You too." he said warily.

You chuckled and looked at the six of them, uncomfortable in the new environment. "Bet you wish you didn't come here with me." you joked. Kai looked at you and smiled. "No. I'm glad we did. That means we get to spend more time with you." he winked. You rolled your eyes and your heels, walking towards the office.

"You're weird." you muttered.