Meeting

Between Heaven and Hell

Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O looked around, lost in the busy crowd. "Where'd they go?" D.O called. Chanyeol looked around in aggrivation. "We lost them! Stupid humans!" he hissed and shoved the closest person next to him. Kai's eyes widened and he helped the woman up. "I'm so sorry, ma'am." he apologized. The woman looked up at him and then looked at Chanyeol in horror before leaving quickly. Kai sighed and grabbed Chanyeol's arm, spinning him around. "I don't care how much you hate humans, I hate them as well, but you will at least try and act like one of them. If you don't, then we'll be forced to go back to hell. Do you understand?" he yelled. Chanyeol looked at him in disbelief. "Don't you ever talk to your hyung that way." he snapped. Kai narrowed his eyes at him, but let it go.

D.O walked over and stood between them. "Enough. What we need to do is focus on finding where those four went." Kai nodded in agreement. Sighing, Chanyeol crossed his arms. "Why does it even matter?" he asked. D.O looked at him and chuckled. "If we find them, we can find out why those three are with that girl, by doing so, we can probably use the girl to our advantage..helping us take over Heaven once and for all." D.O explained, smiling in glee. Chanyeol snorted. "I don't think this simple little human girl can be our weapon against Heaven." he smirked. Kai shrugged and started walking. "Who knows? She could be."

The other two shrugged as well and followed Kai.

----

After you had shown the three of them their new room, your father sent you out to the grocery store. He suggested that you take Suho, Sehun, and Baekhyun along and show them around Seoul. You hesitatantly agreed.

As you walked out the door, you happily swung your arms and looked back at the three of them. They were walking in a line, looking at their surroundings in awe. "Whoa! What's that?- Ooh! Wow!" Sehun exclaimed in fascination. You giggled and waved for them to walk faster. "Hurry~" you called. Sehun smiled and jogged up to you. "Hello!" he beamed. You smiled and waved at him. "Hi." you chuckled.

Baekhyun looked over at Suho and smiled. "You know..I don't think Earth will be all that bad." he said. Suho looked at his brother in disgust. "Are you serious? No matter what, Earth will always be a terrible place infested with rotten selfish people." he hissed. Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. "Oh hyung, I'm going to laugh the day that you take those words back." Suho snorted. "Don't get your hopes up. That'll never happen." he assured.

Shaking his head, Baekhyun returned his attention forward to you and Sehun. The two of you were talking, you pointing out things along the way to the store, and Sehun looking at it and exclaiming in fascination. His smile widened at the happy expression on the maknae's face. "It seems Sehun already likes it here." he pointed out. Suho looked over and furrowed his eyebrows in irritation. "No. It seems he already likes her." he retorted.

Baekhyun slowly nodded in agreement. "What's wrong with that?" he asked. Suho opened his mouth to explain, when suddenly he skidded to a stop. Baekhyun looked at his hyung in confusion. "What's wrong?" he asked. Following Suho's gaze, his own eyes widened at the sight.

"Hello~" Kai called in a sickening soft voice. Suho's face twisted in disgust. "You." he hissed. You stopped a few feet ahead of them and looked behind you. When you saw Suho and Baekhyun talking to a stranger, you looked at Sehun. "Do you guys know him?" you asked. Sehun squinted his eyes to get a better look. When he recognized who it was, he yelped in surprise. "No..it can't be." he whispered in disbelief. "Uh..something wrong?" you innocently asked. Sehun quickly turned to you and faked a smile. "No. Nothing at all. Excuse me real quick." he bowed and ran over to his hyungs.

"What is he doing here?" Sehun whispered fiercly to Baekhyun. Baekhyun shrugged and glared at Kai. "Why are you on Earth? Shouldn't you be rotting down in hell where you belong?" Suho growled. Kai chuckled and shrugged. "What can I say? I got bored. Me and my friends wanted a little fun." he smirked.

Just then, D.O and Chanyeol walked up behind him and smiled evily at the three Angels. "You all came?!" Baekhyun asked in surprise. Chanyeol's smile widened. "It's great to see you again." he joked.

You slowly walked over and looked at the three new guys in confusion. "Who're they?" you asked, turning to Sehun. When no one answered, Kai held out his hand. "I'm Kai." he simply said. You smiled at him and shook his hand. "I'm Sunye. It's nice to meet you. Are you a friend of theirs?" you asked, pointing to the three standing next to you. Chanyeol smirked in amusement. "You could say that." he chuckled. Suho scowled at him. "No. You couldn't say that. We aren't their 'friends.' We have nothing to  do with them. Leave." he barked.

D.O laughed and shook his head. "No, no. We don't take orders from three little Angels who have no power over us." he smirked. *Or no power at all..* you thought and laughed to yourself. Kai heard and turned to you with a look of amusement. "Something funny?" he smiled. Your eyes widened as you realized he heard you. "N-no!" you yelled loudly. Chanyeol looked at you crossly, then at D.O. "See? All humans are stupid. This one is no different." he sneered.

"Humans? Oh..so your claiming to be Angels to, I see?" you asked. All three of them scowled at you. "Don't be ridiculous. We're not Angels." Chanyeol growled. "Oh..I'm sorry. It's just..these three claim they are. Although I don't believe them." you said and shot them a look. "Well we are." Suho said stubbornly. You couldn't help but smiled at him.

Kai looked at you and smirked. "They are Angels, trust us." You looked at him crossly but nodded slowly. "Whatever. Then what does that make you?" you asked.

At your question, all of them smiled widely.

"We're the devils." D.O answered brightly.